Whats the most useless Class in WvW now?

Zhuul.1759

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Burnfall.9573 said:@reddie.5861 said:

thief always been useless even pre patch if u talking about deadeye.

useless..?

In large scale, yes, that was part of the definition of WvW from the OP.

Strider you know that is not true cause i can back it up with 5 years of evidence with thieves in their own forums confirming thief isn't.In fact: the most toxic classes who've been ruining wvw for competitive players was mainly thief.See how long it took Anet to nerf ghost thief in wvw. Infact, ghost thief has returned even after with the trap nerf

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@Burnfall.9573 said:@reddie.5861 said:

thief always been useless even pre patch if u talking about deadeye.

useless..?

In large scale, yes, that was part of the definition of WvW from the OP.

Strider you know that is not true cause i can back it up with 5 years of evidences.

He mentioned Dead eye. Large scale.

That isnt base thief nor daredevil.

Both have served a level of function in pick and surfing the edge of a Zerg, but the DE.. I just don't see it.

Warrior has always been useless in WvW because of the 130 melee range. While everyone else is smacking the blip out of each other at 1200+ range, the warrior just sits there watching everyone else fight, waiting for the commander to fight and push the enemy. If a warrior goes bow or rifle, then most of the range skills are caped at 1 man target while everyone else is hitting 5 targets per skill.

The warrior is the most useless class in WvW (large scale fights). A lot of people think that warrior is good and that its OP because they get owned 1 vs 1 in WvW.

@Hitman.5829 said:Warrior has always been useless in WvW because of the 130 melee range. While everyone else is smacking the blip out of each other at 1200+ range, the warrior just sits there watching everyone else fight, waiting for the commander to fight and push the enemy. If a warrior goes bow or rifle, then most of the range skills are caped at 1 man target while everyone else is hitting 5 targets per skill.

The warrior is the most useless class in WvW (large scale fights). A lot of people think that warrior is good and that its OP because they get owned 1 vs 1 in WvW.

Always been useless? Have you never heard of the hammer-train? Are you new to Warrior? Winds of Disenchantment alone still makes Warrior desirable over every other profession on this poll.

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Inso.2195 said:Condi Reaper

This.They now do 1/3 of the bleeds they did yesterday.

Good. It didn't promote healthy gameplay to have a build that relied on 1 trait, 1 rune 6th tier bonus (half the Runeset was Power, mind you, on a build that is 100% condition based), and slotting shout skills - not to utilize their effects, but simply because they were shouts.

That being said - I now need to re-gear and re-rune my Reaper.

There are scout, roamer in wvw besides large scale fight, a class is not made for great battle doesn’t mean he can’t contribute the war in any meaningful way.

Scouting, distraction, cuting off supply line, picking off reinforcements etc. There are many things to do besides large scale battle.

To be contributing, is what the player do and how do they execute matters, more than what class he is running.

For me it is a toss up between thief and engineer.Revenant would make the list as well but since the previous scourge nerf I have seen more back line revs that deal huge damage in zergs with cor.Ranger is very useful as a healer in small team fights and also offers decentish condi cleanse from what I have heard. (Don’t play so can not confirm)Thief is very mobile but is selfish in small team and useful for stomping and removing people from fights. It is also a very strong solo roaming class with the access to sb and stealth as well as blocks.Engi offers some small manner of team support with healing turret, gyros and egun. Allternativly it offers high cc. But it is squishy and often has to completely disengage from fights if it gets focused too much.Realistically every class offers something it just depends on what you are doing in wvw.

@Lahmia.2193 said:Whoever said Warrior needs to to have their brain checked (or they forgot spellbreaker exists). Winds of disenchantment is the single strongest skill in WvW, bar none. Nothing dictates a zerg fight as much as winds.

I don't like zerging and I mostly play war solo in WvW, there I lose almost every 1vs1 fight.Playing full ascended with raid cps build (thus a META build).

@Zaraki.5784 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:Whoever said Warrior needs to to have their brain checked (or they forgot spellbreaker exists). Winds of disenchantment is the single strongest skill in WvW, bar none. Nothing dictates a zerg fight as much as winds.

I don't like zerging and I mostly play war solo in WvW, there I lose almost every 1vs1 fight.Playing full ascended with raid cps build (thus a META build).

Build is not going to win you a fight. You have to actually play the game to your build's strengths. That being said, a PvE build is generally going to put you at a great disadvantage in PvP 1v1's. Whether it be sPvP or WvW PvP.

@Zaraki.5784 said:

I feel like this is a troll comment.

Why is warrior here ? SB is meta coz of WoD. And warrior was meta long time in mellee train...

For useless classes in GROUP play... thief and spec, ranger, reaper (after nerf not usable), more then 1 mesmer, engi..But it counts once is squad is full and you need to kick, when you have small group... better to take everything :D

Archived