Should Turtle get a key bind? [Merged]

Turtle is in mounts bar like every other mount, not in Eod mastery bar. On eod bar you have waypoint, fishing and skiff. I can select turtle from mounts bar there and use mount/dismount shortcut but i hop between mounts pretty often, thats why i have shortcuts for evey mount.

In settings -> control options -> mounts            : turtle does not exist (and in any other category)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blue D Phoenix.7260 said:

Just like other mounts, only when you unlock it, the option to set a key for that mount will be unlocked in settings, or it should be. Is the key binding option not there even after you unlocked it? 

I have it unlocked and still no key bind option.

• Like 1

There still is no turtle mount button. I have the turtle, and love gw2 in general, but wow the fact that this mount was all over their marketing but then they made such a big oops by not even adding a keybind option is a massive oversight and frankly embaressing that it wasn't fixed right away. Super annoying having to click it each time since my main mount button is dedicated to the much more useful Skyscale.

i know it was already addressed by anet how they're aware of this and they gonna add it ... march 15 xD 

3 hours ago, Aridan.9328 said:

the fact that this mount was all over their marketing but then they made such a big oops by not even adding a keybind option is a massive oversight and frankly embaressing that it wasn't fixed right away

i know right XD, 2 weeks to add something small like this. That only shows and confirms that this dlc was really, really rushed and made quickly as possible.