The Six

The Six

I've been sitting on 5/6 for a month after getting 4 the first week. All this despite opening at least 30 chests daily. This is 1000 chests. ONE. THOUSAND.

You know it's a real mAsTeRy when it's literally easier to get exclusive skins from RNG cash shop lootboxes than to complete this "achievement".

Edited by rune.9572
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, rune.9572 said:

The Six

I've been sitting on 5/6 for a month after getting 4 the first week. All this despite opening at least 30 chests daily. This is 1000 chests. ONE. THOUSAND.

You know it's a real mAsTeRy when it's literally easier to get exclusive skins from RNG cash shop lootboxes than to complete this "achievement".

5 hours ago, Quench.7091 said:

It's actually the last EoD mastery point outside of the Story Journal section for me. Yeah, I've stopped pursuing it. You kind of get 20 extra EoD mastery points from other sources and then question why bother.

What is the one statuette you're missing? Just to see if it's that particular statuette who might have a lower drop rate than others.

I been at 4/6 for ages and I've opened a massive amount of underwater chests and many throughout all 4 maps cuz I actually enjoy the treasure hunter jade bot thing. At this point I maxed all EoD masteries and my need for it's MP has expired due to how impossible it is. Balthazar and Abaddon elude me.

Sad thing is I mainly just wanted Abaddon's statue to keep with me as he is the one true god and our lord and savior who died for our sins.

Thanks for fixing underwater chest in last patch though. Having to open each one twice was really annoying. XD

• Like 1

This was the only EoD mastery I didn't have for such a long time, despite opening every single chest I came across whilst doing everything else. It was also the Balthazar I was stuck on, seems to be the one missing for most people I know. I must have opened hundreds or thousands of chests.

5/6. Missing Balthazar. Opened hundreds of jade tech chests without success.

Also opened all hidden chests possible to get from "foxes" collections on each map.

Either drop rate of the last one is abyssmal low or there is really something wrong with this achievement. Provided that it gives mastery point, I don't think it should be as hard to obtain 🤔

8 hours ago, banshee.9328 said:

5/6. Missing Balthazar. Opened hundreds of jade tech chests without success.

Also opened all hidden chests possible to get from "foxes" collections on each map.

Either drop rate of the last one is abyssmal low or there is really something wrong with this achievement. Provided that it gives mastery point, I don't think it should be as hard to obtain 🤔

If it helps, I've got the Balth on my main and alt account from hidden chests in Kaineng.