Alternative path for PVE Legendary Armor

3 hours ago, Vilin.8056 said:

Exactly, which is why Legendary Armors are exclusive in competitive modes. 

It also gives free reskins forever now.  I guess casuals aren't interested in that though. /s

Edit: Also if this is true why is it available in PvP, which won't let you change stats during a game and you can change them for free by changing an amulet.

Edited by Vayne.8563
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, Redfeather.6401 said:

I just learned that if you stat change ascended armour you got from a raid you can no longer acquire legendary armour using it. What a mess this game is.

"It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. While you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic ascended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor."

Straight from the wiki page for Refined Envoy Armor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

The real problem is, the majority (probably the vast majority) of the people supporting having PvE armor only in raids would be raiders, who are absolutely a minority in this game, but who are very likely over-represented on the forums.

By the same token, the majority, probably the vast majority of players who play this game are not raiders.  It's the non-raiders who are more likely interested in another PvE path for getting legendary armor, particularly because there are PvE paths that are non-raid for legendary accessories already in the game.

Raiders have a motive for keeping their rewards exclusive. Because not enough people raid as a percentage of the playerbase to make new raids (according to an Anet dev), they want more people to raid. Some of them want people to buy the raids they're selling as well.  Which means they have a vested interest in keep that reward exclusive.  It's better for them.  The minority.

I don't think it's raiders that are carrying this game forward and making it profitable however.  No one is saying we should take away rewards from raiders. What we're saying is let us play the game we've been playing for the first 3.5 years.  

Maybe it would be different if the precedent wasn't there. If there wasn't already legendary gear you could get without raiding, but there is.

Anet has listened to the hardcore audience often enough and it's often cost them in my opinion. You'd think they'd have figured it out by now.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, Vayne.8563 said:

The real problem is, the majority (probably the vast majority) of the people supporting having PvE armor only in raids would be raiders, who are absolutely a minority in this game, but who are very likely over-represented on the forums.

Power to the people! Proletariat rise up! Redistribute the leggies!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Erise.5614 said:

I literally keep saying the exact opposite. Arguing in terms of improving the economy and wealth distribution. Very much in favor of especially WvW / PvP as more PvE mats will be kept and used up in PvE. Increasing prices and making reward tracks more rewarding. 

Right you saying  the exact opposite. You doing it for pages now. Arguing in vague terms of improving the economy and wealth distribution. Very much misunderstanding the situation, especially WvW / PvP.  As less PvE mats will be kept and used up in PvE  after everyone gets there more or less free legendary armor. You just saying stuff. No argument. No logic used. Nothing proven. No desire to find a fair solution. Just saying. Repeating nothing over and over again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Oh, another thread spreading over 22 pages offering nothing (like the previous similar threads before it).

This should be locked as it offers nothing besides personal attacks at this point. Legendary armor should remain as it is now. 

But anet will probably listen to the very vocal toxic casuals who also demanded other things and got em (2k wvw prestige rank armor dumbed down to... 500 ranks).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

5 minutes ago, Voltekka.2375 said:

This should be locked as it offers nothing besides personal attacks at this point. Legendary armor should remain as it is now. 

But anet will probably listen to the very vocal toxic casuals who also demanded other things and got em (2k wvw prestige rank armor dumbed down to... 500 ranks).

Yes. Everyone who really wants a legendary armor will get it. There is no need to change anything just because a handful of spoiled players complain. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, Albi.7250 said:

Right you saying  the exact opposite. You doing it for pages now. Arguing in vague terms of improving the economy and wealth distribution. Very much misunderstanding the situation, especially WvW / PvP.  As less PvE mats will be kept and used up in PvE  after everyone gets there more or less free legendary armor. You just saying stuff. No argument. No logic used. Nothing proven. No desire to find a fair solution. Just saying. Repeating nothing over and over again.

You are the one talking about free armor.

The logic is very simple. Have armors be large material drains. Get more people to craft legendary items. More people draining materials from the economy. Less materials available on TP. Values increase or remain despite gold inflation. Players who sell mats profit. The risk of decreased mat need is highly limited as amount of ascended crafting drops sharply after the first set or two. Legendaries are a natural next step in the progress. And the risk of people running out of legendary items to make is also not quite there. Introducing them via story (e.g. an instance where you get to play around with a legendary item. Not to keep, just to show you how they work). Provide good options that seem achievable (remember, most of those players have never had more than a hundred or two gold. Seeing a price of 1.7k is intimidating). And voila. You have huge additional mat sinks.

Current legendary armor is not that expensive (a full set of raid armor only costs about 110% the cost of a single weapon), overemphasizes trophies, underemphasizes certain mats (e.g. wood). Fixing these points means balancing the amount of the materials necessary for that legendary armor. Given a sufficiently high cost it would drain mats from the economy for a long time as pieces are bought one after another with most people never finishing their set. And with recrafting / skin crafting on the horizon that could be used to extend the mat drain for even longer.

It's only less mats once everyone has full sets of legendary armor. But that problem exists already. If the current acquisition paths are not agreeable people will just drop off after finishing their ascended crafting. And maybe getting a legendary weapon or trinket.

Vagueness is important here as actual economy design is insanely difficult and no specific number given here will have the necessary thought behind it. But I can give you a kind of ballpark. 

Weapons, the most commonly crafted legendary items, are reported to take 4 - 6 months of active playing (which matches up with my experience and the things I hear from guildies and friends). Again, armor should improve and support the economy by being a massive mat sink and ANet would have to design a good recipe to achieve that goal.

But assuming they do that, armor should take around 1.5-2 months. Or about one third of a weapon. Per piece. Or about twice as much as one weapon for one set of armor. So 9-12 months of active playing. And 27 - 36 months for all sets.

Estimating completion times based on cost right now, getting all weapons takes 64 - 96 months at that rate. A full set of trinkets ~8 - 12 months. A full set of 6 runes ~6 - 9 months. 4 sigils ~4-6 months. (I'm ignoring under water equipment. It would increase the numbers but is not a serious draw for most players)

Meaning the playing time, ignoring skins and variations, makes up about 110 - 160 months. Or between 9 years - 13 years of active playing. The risk of significant amounts of the player base reaching this state are tiny. Even if you look only at a limited set of items for their favorite classes we are talking years upon years. Fearing a lack of material sinks might seem problematic on first sight. But isn't actually a problem so long as the progression path is appealing enough.

Getting more people into legendary crafting would be a huge benefit for that part of the economy. And as something that can be more iterative due to swapping out one of 6 pieces one after another, armor is a uniquely useful path into legendary crafting. 

Or they could put a second legendary rune acquisition path into the critical path. E.g. advertise it in the story, and (once the completion rate and community knowledge is in the intended, long term state), require 20 Dragon's End completions via account bound materials to replace provisioner tokens in the crafting recipe. Maybe make it a little bit cheaper in exchange for completing a collection. As an option. To make it a more appealing progression curve, to make the effort appear smaller in terms of raw gold requirement despite the time commitment being larger. As it seems to be very intuitive to most to judge everything only in raw gold. And therefore being intimidated by large gold numbers more so than by large time commitments. 

Get more people onto their legendary journey. Drawing massive amounts of materials from the economy for a long time to come. More people in legendary crafting draws out more mats than people equipping their 5th char with ascended. People aren't crafting full sets at that point anymore. You get too many pieces from end game content passively. Even without investing a lot of time. And only very few people will actually ever get "finished" with even just getting all legendary items they really want. Let alone all of them. Doubly so if more skins and skin variation recrafting is introduced with further mat drains. As seems to be the goal for gen3 legendary weapons. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, The Boz.2038 said:

DISENFRANCHISING!? My, we really are into the bigboy words league now, folks!

"Most people don't like SAB. Delete it, gives us SAB rewards. It's healthier for the game!"

"Most people don't play races. Delete them, give us all the race rewards. It logically makes sense."

Etc. 
This, people, is what I'm talking about when I mention "gimmes". This is a gimme in elemental form. "I don't want to do content X for reward Y. Delete it, so I can get reward Y with content I already do, with no need for me to change my habits or challenge myself."

Deceptive Evasion - Create a straw man at your current location when you dodge.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

10 hours ago, Voltekka.2375 said:

Oh, another thread spreading over 22 pages offering nothing (like the previous similar threads before it).

These kind of threads will keep popping up and the circle will renew itself  . They cannot always throw it under the rag , all this time

So it will be better to ban  those  people that try to shut down this thread , by throwing insults .

Edited by Ryuk.6840
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Voltekka.2375 said:

it offers nothing besides personal attacks at this point.

Insults and personal attacks are one of the big reason people avoid raids and other instanced content  in MMORPG. So obviously, a threads where raiders are present will be filled with insults and personal attacks.

Edited by Haishao.6851
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, Erise.5614 said:

Weapons, the most commonly crafted legendary items, are reported to take 4 - 6 months of active playing (which matches up with my experience and the things I hear from guildies and friends). Again, armor should improve and support the economy by being a massive mat sink and ANet would have to design a good recipe to achieve that goal.

But assuming they do that, armor should take around 1.5-2 months. Or about one third of a weapon. Per piece. Or about twice as much as one weapon for one set of armor. So 9-12 months of active playing. And 27 - 36 months for all sets.

That is quite helpful. Looking at the needed Gift Blood, Gift of venom etc. I would say 1 armor piece should take halve as 1 Weapon. So 2-3 Months. And 12-18 Months total for one weight. Of note here is these numbers can be shortened by intense play. Most requirements for gen 3 Legendary weapons seem to be devisable with 2(or 3). But that specification is of course debatable. It should use the same resources as the Legendary Weapons, so people couldn't double dip. They could make nice looking precursor, accessible through achievements/collections so people who aren't that much into OW have something to gain and less reason to complain. Also it wouldn't feel as sterile as Competitive armor.

I like it. I guess it would take a little longer then PvP /WvW armor if you plan on speed running it. Which should be fine as OW is inherently more rewarding. This is good. Most People would agree with that.

Looking good! People can agree with that even if they aren't filthy casuals:D.

Edit: I hope people aren't going to ignore this exchange in favor of name calling. I feel like we made real progress here! I cant see many people disagreeing with Legendary armor tied to that amount of effort, besides maybe debating Details.

Edited by Albi.7250
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Power to the people! Proletariat rise up! Redistribute the leggies!

It's funny, I laughed. However this is pure capitalism not communism at work here.  You want the largest part of your paying playerbase to be happy.  It's just normal business. This isn't about taxing the rich players. It's about Anet pissing enough enough players to make less money than they might be making.  I don't want YOUR legendary. I want an alternate path to get mine. 

It's not like anyone ever accused me of being lazy in this game or not working for the stuff I have. Tell me, what's wrong with actually wanting to have fun while you're playing a game you paid for?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

14 minutes ago, Vayne.8563 said:

It's funny, I laughed. However this is pure capitalism not communism at work here.  You want the largest part of your paying playerbase to be happy.  It's just normal business. This isn't about taxing the rich players. It's about Anet pissing enough enough players to make less money than they might be making.  I don't want YOUR legendary. I want an alternate path to get mine. 

It's not like anyone ever accused me of being lazy in this game or not working for the stuff I have. Tell me, what's wrong with actually wanting to have fun while you're playing a game you paid for?

So you can’t have fun or be happy without legendary amor? Even before I got my first legendary armor set I had a lot of fun with this game. 
If not having legendary armor makes you so unhappy then there are three methods to get it. Like I wrote before, everyone who really wants to have it can get it. 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 7

1 hour ago, Erise.5614 said:

The QoL benefits exist. Players don't need it to constantly change stats for free. In no mode is that important. It's convenient, supporting player expression and experimentation. No cost is a much more attractive context to try something out than some cost. That's why the competitive modes you reference supposedly need it. But changing is relatively cheap as is, balance patches aren't that frequent and any amount of active play will shower you in more than enough of the relevant resources to stat swap and entire equipment set. 

That depends how on much you have invested on either modes. In a squad play it usually falls to the veteran player to be capable to swap as many different roles as possible, since the type of players who joins your squad can vary from time to time. It is not uncommon to have a veteran raider to have 10+ builds across healer, tank, power dps, and condition dps. Under such circumstance, a sudden swap of the meta could inflict an account wide restructure. I believe the same could apply to many WvW guild leader and officers as well.

2 hours ago, Erise.5614 said:

What this differentiation does is railroad inexperienced players into building extremely few different sets, to not experiment with equipment and to build gear sets that are useful in as many areas as possible simultaneously. This can be a valid goal for ANet to achieve. Reducing the amount of build mistakes inexperienced players can make. But working towards that goal would require some changes in other areas. Like turning all the exotic story reward gear into celestial. Or offering unnamed celestial gear to trade on the TP, reducing acquisition cost of such gear to a few gold rather than ~150 gold as it is right now. So every player starts out with a base line that's capable of playing any build or playstyle. Not very efficiently but you can't end up with gear mismatches either. And therefore not terribly inefficient either. 

I believe the issue isn't the lack of assets - we have too many cheap gears to experienment with - but rather the lack of direction. Beginner contents in this game so far fails to infrom players on how to synchonize between stats, traits, skill sets and weapon types. 

Therefore I do not favor new player experience with celestial set, it simply generalise, confuse, but never helped with introducing synchronization, leaving new players even more confused on which direction to progress their characters.

As a contrast, cheap exotic gears like Dire and Carrion are 25 silvers a piece, they provide excellent start in synchronizing condition damage and practice in condition attack skill sets which will be an asset for progressing onto advanced contents such as raid condition damage rotations.

The question is how is a new player going to know this without reading outside guides? I rather believe this is an area Anet could work on.

3 hours ago, Erise.5614 said:

Mat value is a different and valid concern. Though, there's already several acquisition methods that invalidate the crafting path for ascended equipment over time. The first set is quite the effort. But afterwards you open up more opportunities to acquire random drops or other currency bound ones. Which means well implemented OW armor with sufficient mat costs could have the opposite effect on the economy. Increasing mat drain and at least stabilizing mat value throughout the steam player influx. Balancing it in such a way that it is not an alternative to crafting an ascended set. So that it is not appealing to skip that part of the progression curve. But rather extending the progression and adding more and larger material sinks after that point. So the largest part of the player population starts using up more materials overall. 

Also, there are designs that can favor more casual players. Shifting acquisition to sources that take long when grinded deliberately but gaining it on the side being relatively easy. Similar to spirit shards or mystic coins. So barons and those legendary factory communities need to frequently acquire them through TP or directly from inexperienced players or casual players. Shifting gold towards them and making casual players the beneficiaries of the mild inflation games like GW2 should have (as it benefits newer players)

The introduction of OW armor does not inevitably cause a destroyed economy that infuriates the average player ; ) 

Currently all currency bound acended armor are either from instanced contents, PvP and WvW. Which kinda nulls the point for players who only do OW, therefore you cannot introduce OW Leg armors without abolishing acended crafting all together.

Which bring up the question, can the introduction of OW Armor sustain its benefit as a mat drain over the damage of abloshing acended crafting in the long term?

Whatever the answer is, and however your creative solutions may be, there is just not enough benefit for the effort.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Vilin.8056 said:

Which bring up the question, can the introduction of OW Armor sustain its benefit as a mat drain over the damage of abloshing acended crafting in the long term?

If we take the numbers posted above: 1 Weapon (4-6Months), 1 Armor piece(2-3 Months):

For one average character for an average player: 3 Weapons (12-18 Months) 1 Armorset( 6-9)

We are looking at a 18 Month to 27 month commitment for the average casual. While providing a neat carrot.

Edit: Could of course be shorter with intense play. But that of course assumes that in 18 months is no need to gear an alt outside of the chosen weight class.

Edited by Albi.7250
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

10 hours ago, Vilin.8056 said:

Gear Templates.

Isn't Gear Template Character Bound ?

So for example , if i currently have two  Gear Templates and i want to get a 3rd for my Guardian /Rev / ShoutWarrior , i should  waste a sum of  900 gems ?

Wouldn't be better , if i waste those kind of money and my Mats  , so i get a cool looking Set ?

What about heal/cond/power/solo spec/use celestial for maxing the Quickness uptime ?

Edited by Ryuk.6840
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Vilin.8056 said:

That depends how on much you have invested on either modes. In a squad play it usually falls to the veteran player to be capable to swap as many different roles as possible, since the type of players who joins your squad can vary from time to time. It is not uncommon to have a veteran raider to have 10+ builds across healer, tank, power dps, and condition dps. Under such circumstance, a sudden swap of the meta could inflict an account wide restructure. I believe the same could apply to many WvW guild leader and officers as well.

I mean. On one hand this is talking about a small subsection of the community. And I mean, extremely small. 

And on the other hand, balance patches did not have this effect in the past. Not every patch is causing 10+ builds to turn on their head and require full recreations.

Nor does every character needs to have maxed out equipment. It's better. It's nicer. It's much more convenient. These players draw more utility out of stat swapping. No doubt. 
But I do find it curious how it's always talked about as "needing". No, they don't need it either. It can work fine without. It'd be more annoying. But it works. Just like OW players don't need legendary armor. They don't need lots of different builds. It can work fine without. And yes, they get objectively less utility out of it than the kinds of people you mentioned.

But it might still be more enjoyable. And (see my previous comment in this chain) a good way to both increase retention and bolster the economy with additional mat drains.

Therefore I do not favor new player experience with celestial set, it simply generalise, confuse, but never helped with introducing synchronization, leaving new players even more confused on which direction to progress their characters.

As a contrast, cheap exotic gears like Dire and Carrion are 25 silvers a piece, they provide excellent start in synchronizing condition damage and practice in condition attack skill sets which will be an asset for progressing onto advanced contents such as raid condition damage rotations.

The question is how is a new player going to know this without reading outside guides? I rather believe this is an area Anet could work on.

I mean. Two points.

Number 1. I absolutely agree. The onboarding here could really use some work. Both because being able to swap stats wouldn't solve this issue and also because my suggestion isn't meant as improvement for beginners. Legendary equipment is a progression path for after you have completed ascended equipment. So an OW armor would not even help if stat swapping was helping. My point was more about: if this is the design philosophy behind legendary items then lots of design around the game is confusing. It's not obvious that players should be railroaded into as few builds as possible. 

Number 2. Taking out a potential source of error still simplifies the learning process. If you are new then the more variables you have available the more overwhelmed you are and the slower you'll learn. I know it's a bit of a joke of a game genre but some of the more elaborate idle games (which really a just a progression curve without gameplay around it) use this extremely effectively by giving you a specific goal to progress towards. You master it. And then they give you more parameters to tweak. More things to optimize and to synchronize. 

Celestial as low level default could help making sure people get a feeling for weapons and traits first. Getting a feeling for how effective they should be. Can then experiment with only gear and immediately feel the difference. That experimentation step is actually a real problem. Gear can't be free but cost discourages experimentation, leading some down a very poor build path and very poor mental states where they invested a hundred hours or more making a terrible build. And someone telling them it's terrible suddenly feels like a personal attack. Not sure about the solution. A smoother learning experience in general could help with this too. but it's really not a good dynamic to exist. 

Currently all currency bound acended armor are either from instanced contents, PvP and WvW. Which kinda nulls the point for players who only do OW,

On one hand, there's a difference between any instanced content and just raids. If you could get legendary armor similar as Ad Infinitum that wouldn't necessarily be bad either. It only has you play T4 for a single time. Most other stuff can be done on T1, a handful of steps in T2 or T3. It takes longer, but that's fair and fine. 

Fractals as content are a bit outdated. But a similar thing for strikes or this new class of harder meta events they go for would be valid. The volume is the problem. Forcing ~50 raid wing clears is steep. Strikes giving 1 is a good thing but isn't really enough. Because it is capped at 1 per week and because it's similar in challenge (talking about harvest temple vs like VG or Mursaat). It also takes longer, but as I said. That is fine in theory. 

therefore you cannot introduce OW Leg armors without abolishing acended crafting all together.

Legendary items must be the step after asended crafting. It mustn't abolish it.

The classic progression curve is to start out playing, getting lots of stuff, being drawn into all kinds of different content. Getting fewer rewards for doing similar or the same content increasingly more often.

A legendary armor would need to be balanced in such a way that it appears too far away for new players. So they opt for ascended first. E.g. my suggestion would boil down to legendary armor being worth about as much as crafting 5-6 ascended armors. 
Few will skip ascended items entirely. And the few who would, do so in the knowledge that exotics are fine for almost a year longer than it would have taken to craft a single ascended armor. Not sure if they are currently crafting ascended at all. 

In fact, if that is the major concern it's perfectly fine to not hand out precursors of any kind but requiring a crafted ascended armor. Possibly even multiple ones as part of the legendary recipe (crafted only, not dropped or bought. To assure appropriate mat drain). 

Edited by Erise.5614
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Haishao.6851 said:

Insults and personal attacks are one of the big reason people avoid raids and other instanced content  in MMORPG. So obviously, a threads where raiders are present will be filled with insults and personal attacks.

...aimed at the raiders.

Funny how that works.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 9

My favourite part is when dude that complains about other people's stat use in a build is the same dude that says those players shouldn't have an alternate path to Leg Armor. You would think exclusivity is a currency in this game. Why does it matter to you if someone else has Leg Armor and how they got it? It can ONLY benefit you if they have it

The rhetoric that some players wouldn't benefit from Leg Armor based on how they would get it or what they would do with it is absurd.  People need to get off that line.

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

32 minutes ago, Haishao.6851 said:

From a toxic casual, no less 🙂 

There is no sense playing the victim here. The mud slings from both sides. Very few people posting have halos to polish. 

This isn't an argument about non vs. raiders or casuals vs. whatevers. The question about additional paths to Leg Armor is about benefit to the game, Anet and the players. The part that is amazing to me is that people that are against the additional path, for the most part, do not recognize the value that other people having Leg Armor has for EVERYONE. It's a very selfish way of thinking. It's VERY hard to believe that Anet implemented Leg Armor ONLY to benefit the players that play in those game modes needed to earn it.

... or maybe it's not hard to believe that at all, considering the whole implementation of Leg Armor is just a REALLY BAD attempt by Anet to encourage more people to play unpopular game modes.

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

43 minutes ago, Ryuk.6840 said:

Isn't Gear Template Character Bound ?

So for example , if i currently have two  Gear Templates and i want to get a 3rd for my Guardian /Rev / ShoutWarrior , i should  waste a sum of  900 gems ?

Wouldn't be better , if i waste those kind of money and my Mats  , so i get a cool looking Set ?

What about heal/cond/power/solo spec/use celestial for maxing the Quickness uptime ?

Yes, and you will still need that extra template even with legendary armor on.

Stat swapping every piece of armor and runes is an effort consuming process that is too easy make an error that ruins the whole build. It simply takes too long to make your character battle ready and entirely not practical.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

This isn't an argument about non vs. raiders or casuals vs. whatevers. The question about additional paths to Leg Armor is about benefit to the game, Anet and the players.

Yet here you are another player seemingly in favor derailing the discussion. 
Recap:

1 Piece of Legendary armor should take around 1/3 or 1/2 of the effort of a weapon.

Are you okay with that?

Yes? Good lets talk about that. How is that gonna look. Should it take same resources as the weapons. Why? Why not? etc.

No? Should it take less effort? If yes why? Someone pointed out it would crash the economy. The point was if everyone gets Legendary armor to fast/easy there is no need for other gear and everything becomes worthless. If you disagree: Why?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3