Tier List - Warrior Signets

Ranking Signets - Top Tier: best, Mid Tier: mediocre, Bottom Tier: least useful when compared to others  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Top Tier

• Healing Signet
    • Dolyak Signet
    • Signet of Fury
    • Signet of Might
    • Signet of Stamina
    • Signet of Rage
  2. 2. Mid Tier

• Healing Signet
    • Dolyak Signet
    • Signet of Fury
    • Signet of Might
    • Signet of Stamina
    • Signet of Rage
  3. 3. Bottom Tier

• Healing Signet
    • Dolyak Signet
    • Signet of Fury
    • Signet of Might
    • Signet of Stamina
    • Signet of Rage

Could we also used bottom Tier for every Single Signet? xD

Ok just less toxic version:

Top Tier i would say are fury and might (stamina for pvp side)

Mid would be stamina doly and rage

Bottom is just healing cause engis Version is simply 100 Times better kekw

Healing signet: needs rework after the resistance change

Dolyak: CD is too long. 40s would be appropriate.

Might: should give 10 stacks might for 10s in all game modes

Fury: mostly just good for getting into Berserk mode or quick maxing out Berserker's Power or adrenal healing. If Berserker Stance had a more reasonable CD, I'd pick that over signet of Fury almost every time.

Stamina: actually really good...but most builds just can't afford to take it because of Warrior's need for stun breaks and usually bulls charge, etc. If other weapon skills and traits got some love, maybe it would allow for this skill to see more use. (This is true for most of the signets, tbh).

Alternatively, keep the passive effect and the active endurance gain, but change the condi clear to a stun break with a 1s evade frame (preferably without a dodge roll animation). With a 35s-40s CD, that'd be really strong.

Rage: too long of a CD and too short of a window for boon duration in competitive modes.  If they reduced the CD to 20s, it could be really good, though.

Healing Signet and Stamina Signet are atrocious. In older days, I would say yes to Stamina Signet but these days a one-and-done cleanse simply is not going to cut it, especially with buffed up Harbs pumping out ridiculous condis. Healing Signet is simply a shadow of what it was.

Like with others I agree. 

Fron the roaming perspective at least in wvw, I see fsr more easy use of Fury Signet in a build and occasionally that might signet for unblockables (usually Gunflame, as SpB doesns't need it and Core has no real space for it unless if you drop Frenzy). 

Signet of Rage is the go to from Rampage, still bad, but well, nothing else to run and Banner is too kitten long CD and casttime for solo. 

Dolyak is there too, only cause it's a stunbreak and the passive toughness has it's use in berserker builds or tanks. 

Stamina, no matter how much i try to utilize, is not worth the effort. 40% endurance food with might gen far better. 

Healing signet i havent slotted in 2 years. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Looks pretty clear that the only really agreed upon signets that are decent are Fury and Might and that the rest are in need of some sort of adjustment.

not even them.
let's take a look:

passive effect are good (for this 2 at least)

but in your rota do you ever use the active effect on any war signets? 

No ! why? because they are not worth loosing the passive.

This is proof that they are  oudated, we should have a reason to use the active, but the effects are so niche with really long CD, there  is no use for them.

seriously this is why we are stuck with banners (and they are also not really great either ), banners are just the lesser of the worse options for  group content.

No other utilitys have great group usefulness. We should have option worth taking , competing with banners 

Tldr: signet are outdated as kitten and most of the others utilitys skill are on the same boat, we need more good options other than simply banners for group content and pve in general.

• Like 1

Signet of Rage gets used in most of my builds because most of the other Elite skills are absolute garbage for OW PvE.

Rampage sees occasional use, but I generally don't like transforms.

And Tactical Reload is a no-brainer when playing Bladesworn.

Otherwise, I tend to stay away from signets, as I don't feel they offer enough utility to find a place on my bar.

That, and I've been playing with FGJ! and SIO! for so long now, I feel nekkid without them.

23 minutes ago, DemonCrypto.6792 said:

not even them.
let's take a look:

passive effect are good (for this 2 at least)

but in your rota do you ever use the active effect on any war signets? 

No ! why? because they are not worth loosing the passive.

Yes, and no. Fury is very much worth using for the adrenaline and spike ferocity. Might is also very much worth using for the unblockable. Fcks up guardians every time.

23 minutes ago, DemonCrypto.6792 said:

This is proof that they are  oudated, we should have a reason to use the active, but the effects are so niche with really long CD, there  is no use for them.

seriously this is why we are stuck with banners (and they are also not really great either ), banners are just the lesser of the worse options for  group content.

No other utilitys have great group usefulness. We should have option worth taking , competing with banners 

Tldr: signet are outdated as kitten and most of the others utilitys skill are on the same boat, we need more good options other than simply banners for group content and pve in general.

Yes, they are outdated, but more so the trait than the actual signets in my opinion.

The stacks of Signet of Ferocity do not persist if you mount up. This severely inhibits the traits usage in WvW and PvE. It's a great damage boost sure, but it is clunky, especially considering that things like Attack of Opportunity persist when you mount up.

What I want is for the Signet of Ferocity stacks to persist upon mounting, and for the trait to cause the passive effects to persist upon activation.

• Like 4

Passive: All signets have an "ok" passive.

Active:

Top tier: Fury and rage.

Mid tier: Dolyak and might

Bottom tier: healing and stamina.

General (taking into account cast time and CD)

Top tier: Fury.

Mid tier: Dolyak and might

Bottom tier: Healing, stamina and rage.

(Impressive how rage fall from top tier to bottom, right?)

Edited by Dadnir.5038

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Natural Healing is yellow and so is Combat Stimulant, or do those not count for you?

When I play my Warrior, I play mostly Core Warrior. I should probably have specified that.

Spellbreaker and Junksworn offer next to nothing for me in their current versions, even if their heal abilities are yellow as well.

So, one could say Natural Healing and Combat Stimulant don't count for me, as I rarely have access to them.

Edited by Fueki.4753

27 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

When I play my Warrior, I play mostly Core Warrior. I should probably have specified that.

Spellbreaker and Junksworn offer next to nothing for me in their current versions, even if their heal abilities are yellow as well.

So, one could say Natural Healing and Combat Stimulant don't count for me, as I rarely have access to them.

Fair.

2 minutes ago, DemonCrypto.6792 said:

who use natural healing, seriously, this is the only heal skill with a  build in "auto boon strip" to better die (this skill is a joke, just use mending, this is the same without the kitten part)

Nobody uses it since Mending removes almost as many condis without the boon removal, has a shorter cast time, and has a shorter CD.

• Like 3

theoretically (without the hocuspocus), you can 2 second down a target if you're built full dmg with all zerkers gear popping signet of fury + berserk burst..

and you will survive anywhere (PVE+WvWvW+PVP) with some trait customization and sigils.

GS/Sword+Shield

Edited by alcopaul.2156