best way to make money right now

1 minute ago, narwhalsbend.7059 said:

The most efficient way is to buy gems and convert it to gold.

Why do you need gold anyway? Just play the game.

im trying to make all ascended armor and i dunno if i can do it without any gold. and any other ways suggested?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Super Hayes.6890 said:

Daily achieves are a quick 2 gold.

thanks for the suggestion. im making the daily achieves and daily fractals. is there another way to make money. i heard about FIBA on silverwastes but i dunno anything about it. should i look it up?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Anghabar.1952 said:

thanks for the suggestion. im making the daily achieves and daily fractals. is there another way to make money. i heard about FIBA on silverwastes but i dunno anything about it. should i look it up?

Yes, "RIBA" is pretty effortless once you get used to it and the returns are good. It isn't direct gold but you get plenty to sell. Use the looking for group tool to find an active RIBA map.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Super Hayes.6890 said:

Yes, "RIBA" is pretty effortless once you get used to it and the returns are good. It isn't direct gold but you get plenty to sell. Use the looking for group tool to find an active RIBA map.

thanks for the correction and the suggestion mate. i'll look it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Assuming you dont have LW4 (for dragonfall / istan metas), IBS (drizzlewood), nor volatile infinite tools, doing a tour of iron / platinum / orichalk / elderwood / quartz everyday would probably be decent money. Feel free to check gathering on gw2efficiency for a somewhat optimized route

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Anghabar.1952 said:

im trying to make all ascended armor and i dunno if i can do it without any gold. and any other ways suggested?

t4+recs in fractal. 20 22 gold a day in 1 hour and you drop ascended armors too.

but if u are doing just for the armors you do not need gold

RIBA in the Silverwastes is an easy and accessible farm, but I'd look up a quick guide because there is some setup needed to make sure that it's worth your while. You'll need a second character at level 50 if you want to make the most of your time there.

Tequatl is an easy 2g at the daily reset with a chance at an ascended drop. 

Dailies are another 2g.

If you do 8 unique dungeon paths, you'll get a chest of dungeon tokens and 5g. Not the most gold per hour but I enjoy running a path or two a day and it adds up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anghabar.1952 said:

It seems like you need the ascended for fractals? If that is the case just keep playing fractals and you should be fine. Never buy infusions higher then +9. If you have already some "wrong" ascended gear you can stat swap it. Rings you get for really cheap from a fractal vendor. Ring can also be upgraded for extra infusion slots. Also fractal encryption is  ton of liquid gold.
If something is not clear I can provide links and explanation.

2 hours ago, Anghabar.1952 said:

Crafted the cheapest Ascended Armor or Weapons you can get and stat swap it to your desired stats with Mystic Forge. Strikes and Raids are also a relatively good way to get free Ascended.

1 hour ago, Albi.7250 said:

It seems like you need the ascended for fractals? If that is the case just keep playing fractals and you should be fine. Never buy infusions higher then +9. If you have already some "wrong" ascended gear you can stat swap it. Rings you get for really cheap from a fractal vendor. Ring can also be upgraded for extra infusion slots. Also fractal encryption is  ton of liquid gold.
If something is not clear I can provide links and explanation.

Please if you are a beguiner don't go for ascended gear in fractals, and crafting option is not god for beguiners, you need to much gold just for level up your crafting profesion and the aditional cost of the ascended item, 

The people ho said liquid gold, and go fractals are the best way to get ascended gear

They forgot how much takes for a beguiner to get there :

In order to do fractals you need :

Wait for a group for levels 1-20 tr1

Just beguiners do that, lerning all fractals mechanics and boss figths,  also you need fractal mastery point for atune accesories

The problem is this +9 infusions, cost 250 +1 infusions, at tier one the drope is one maby for fractal level, and you get maby one fractal relic for each fractal (low fractal levels te 1)

And you need 120 agoni resisten to go to level 100 tr 4

One piece of armour cost 250 fractals relics and aditional gold, this is the problem is all you need to do to get there, don' t do thise please, i waste so much time in this game mode, for people that tell me to start there

GO TO WvW

All you need to do its to keep your parcitipation hayer(kill dolyaks, kill players, camps, etc.) , to get chest with the currency of the map. 

For unlock the ascended wvw armour you need to start the glorious armour wvw reward track, wen they give you the armour chest select the armour peace of your profesion, this will unlock the ascended version of the piece you chose, restart the reward track for unlock all the pices of your armor, the cost of the ascended armor is 

2-3 mastery marcs, 175-350 skirmish tikets and 250 memories of batle

Buy all your gear in here, its the same way for wvw weapons, chose the heapon reward track of wvw. 

This metod is wey beter, faster and eficient 

You don't need infusions, or wait for a group you can go alone, or special materies points, you just get in and work 

• Confused 2

For Core only in game farming:

RIBA
World Boss train
Teq
Triple Trouble
Karka Queen
Ley-Line Anomaly
Fractals
There is regularly a Southsun Cove Karka farm on Sunday Mornings that groups run.

If you are willing to spend RL money, consider alt accounts in leu of gems. They provide lots of mats and mystic coins for a steady inflow of wealth for what is a one time purchase. They of course are more profitable the more effort you put into them. For instance I bought EoD for my first alt account recently and am working on capping the Arborstone mastery track to have a second stream of antique summoning stones.  I'll be doing the same for my other accounts once I get this one set up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Quick gold guide that doesn't require you to already be in some ascended gear like T4 fractals:

RIBA (fool proof, easy, but boring)

Drizzlewood Coast (full meta and champs)

Fishing (using bait only for legendary fish at correct times of day, easy, can get boring but output is between 20g-40g/hr)

Getting ascended gear without crafting:

These achievements award ascended items. Several are just a few collections which are relatively easy to complete.

You can also loot ascended boxes from almost anything, but this is highly random. 

Aside from that, you will have to craft the items or farm currencies to buy ascended armor boxes from vendors, a few examples:

Crystallographer Smoxxi : Eye of the North, exchanges blue prophet shards (Icebrood Saga Strikes) for ascended armor boxes.

Zazzl : In Arborstone, exchanges green prophet shards for ascended weapons.

Lambdin the Latish : PvP, exchange PvP tournament vouchers for ascended armor and weapon boxes.

Living Story episodes also have vendors to buy ascended trinkets.

So I guess, which ever way suits you best.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

While not available to OP and subject to fluctuating market, currently some minimal fishing will yield a quick 3g... Ambergris has maintained nice value at roughly 2.5 g.  Also the Chest of Fish reward for the fishing daily averages 0.5 g. 

Trade the Rare fish with Taro in Arborstone for the Ambergris... given the uninspiring value of Rare fish, if you have the space, saving Rare fish as you catch them provides you with a bit of inventory so you're not always stuck chasing down the Rare that Taro is looking for (and the World/Saltwater fishes don't seem to be part of Taro's rotation).  So that's 18 different Rare fish.  A couple of Orrian Rares drop Dust as well, so they may be an exception to saving.  That said, the drop rate on Rare fish at the start of your fishing session seems pretty reasonable; I don't think I've gone more than 10 casts to net the desired fish, so even without an accumulated inventory, it's not a grind.

The Daily is also super quick as it's any 4 catches and doesn't require a fishing hole within the specified zone.

So... a few minutes to add 3 g seems pretty reasonable.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1