PREDICTION 2nd August Banner changes

foxof.8752

PREDICTION 2nd August Banner changes  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How the banner changes will be

• Banners will become over buffs with TRUELY rework brand new QOL mechanics to use
    • Banners is fine to pick-up multiple times, who have time to rework warrior, just slap an easy code - shorter CD, 1s more quickness
    • Banners still kitten but with old pickup skill slots returning
    • "We aiming to truly listen to our warriors and our best youtubers, we will need more time to collect data, maybe then we can come up a draft 1 year later, might take longer to implement them that will benefit our beloved warrior class in the long term, <3."

100000% they just leave them as they are now but increase Boon durations. 

Warrior can now play the Boon Spammer role but is still unfun/clunky to play. 

However, the forum will be flooded with people saying that Warrior is fine now and any disagreement will be met with a million (Confused). 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, foxof.8752 said:

banners to be addressed in one month time, do you really have the hope that Anet will come up or have time for warrior class at all?

If you really feel they gonna address banner properly you are high on copium 😂 just saying.

Whatever coming out from them right now is just PR formality because they messed up, gotta give copium to everyone.

• Like 2

We’re speaking about Warriors here.

So.

I predict :

• Slight quickness durations increase. And keep the mechanical aspect as it is (Boring and putrid)
  • Buff bladesworn in some way. (Becuz they need to sell expansion)

And That’s it.

You manage to ajuste stuff for others class in less than two days (And I'm very happy for them honestly). But the warrior is your hated child. So another whole month of waiting with false promises that will end up as the usual : Disappointment. Then you'll call job done and see you the next year for another “Major Balance'' patch that will repeat the same loop.

Sorry, not sorry anet, I’m used to be a very loyal player. I started to play on day one, unfortunately I chose to main warrior.  Been years warrior been asking for some love but you’re keeping spitting in my comfort food.

Too little too late, you lost my respect and my trust.

Instead of words and marketing forum posts, I'll wait for real actions.

• Like 4

Imagine being hyped enough for August to make predictions after what just happened

You're built different than I am, I'll give you that~

Me? Fix it. No hopium/copium, no predictions, no hype. Had us wait all summer just for a disappointment, my energy level on this is real low right now. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Imagine being hyped enough for August to make predictions after what just happened

Me? Fix it. No hopium/copium, no predictions, no hype. Had us wait all summer just for a disappointment, my energy level on this is real low right now. 

Are you interested in the #GW2Exodus Club? 

🤓📝please sign here! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Literally this. 

What ever happened to the "unused traits/skills." 

Same old OP classes getting more and more OP while the neglected orphaned step children are now in worse state. 

• Like 1

Well anet and warriors. 

as warriors dont like having to pick the banners up to move them, they will prolly make it so they're effects only active when being held. 

So the warrior simply only has to move with them and never put them down. 

It will generate 5% resource to allow you to occasionally press F1 which will occasionally wave the flag in a cheerleader formation to boast the morale of the cared for proffessions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A quickness buff between 1 and 3 seconds.

Your old banner skills, which are sadly useless nowadays.

No other boon. I seriously dont understand how we only have might, fury, regen and resistance. Where is protection or resolution? If we dont get these on banners, its likely we will get them never.

Since quickness heal (and heal war in general) is just a bad meme, the alac would be a healer. So either druid, mech or tempest. And besides resistance and obviously quickness, these three specs cover every boon you do but simply better.

Probably another bladesworn buff because even though the benchmark is high, no person would play this except on gimmick bosses like KC or CA. Yet all you read is how everyone is saying "warrior isnt so bad, it has one of the best benchmarks". Yeah... Its so great that no one wants to play it.

3 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

They should've just given us nothing at all. That is a much better result than...this.

• Like 1

So...wait until August...

How many warriors is this game going to lose by then? Keep in mind that this pitiful excuse of a "rework" affects NEW players and people who are trying out warrior for the first time, never mind seasoned players who play fractals and raids. The mechanics are just going to turn them off if they attempt to run banners in whatever pve content exists.

As far as I'm concerned, this "BaLaNcE" crew should be excoriated to hell and back.

(excoriate (v.) - to criticize severely)

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add

I’m still the only person to pick the first option. The state of affairs are worse than I thought!

Listen, my fellow warriors, we must not give up hope. I have 3 words for you in these trying times; 

(•_•)

<) )╯Facet 

/ \

(•_•)

\( (> Style 

/ \

(•_•)

<) )╯Banners

/ \

Hear them. Believe in them. Have faith in them, despite knowing full well that your faith will be shattered once again. This is the way. 

28 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I’m still the only person to pick the first option. The state of affairs are worse than I thought!

Listen, my fellow warriors, we must not give up hope. I have 3 words for you in these trying times; 

(•_•)

<) )╯Facet 

/ \

(•_•)

\( (> Style 

/ \

(•_•)

<) )╯Banners

/ \

Hear them. Believe in them. Have faith in them, despite knowing full well that your faith will be shattered once again. This is the way. 

I have drummed that cymbal myself as much as possible. It's obvious it won't cut it. A reliable boon support warrior becomes an immediate threat to all the specs that Anet is milking. Because said support options, should used defensively solo, will allow the warrior to greatly improve. 

Can't have that. 

2 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

I have drummed that cymbal myself as much as possible. It's obvious it won't cut it. A reliable boon support warrior becomes an immediate threat to all the specs that Anet is milking. Because said support options, should used defensively solo, will allow the warrior to greatly improve. 

Can't have that. 

Nay, forsake ye pessimism and give yourself over to the hope of a new day! It matters not if it be dashed against the rocks by the raging waves of the Anet, we are warrior. We mustn't break, for to remain in tact is all we are. If we have not our Pride, than what have we? If we have not even a faint ember of hope, than what is left but the isolation of the icy abyss of despair? When our enemies look upon us, having thrashed us time and time again, they shall look on in fear at an indomitable beast that rises its head from the mud and grind that has been thrust upon it. For no matter the more we find ourselves in, the fire burning in our eyes, the glean that longs for blood and slaughter, the hope that one day we shall drive our axe deep into the bosom of the world itself, shall never extinguished. 

Edited by oscuro.9720

I hope they will rework or remove them cause filling your utility slots full of banners feels bad.

A simple example could be some sort of battlecry that apply the boon and a buff for some seconds that empowers your next attacks depending on the battlecry choice.