specter most OP

felix.2386

On 8/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, felix.2386 said:

yet forum is flooded with bladesworn complaints, even tho it's just a bugged class that serve as tank bot to cap points.

when the last mAT was won with 2 specter and 1 deadeye.

somehow no one is complaining about the most OP class.

warrior again the victim of easy to pick up builds.

just like back when warrior was not meta but widely played in ranked, yet still complained and nerfed.

after 3 elite spec, anet still treat warrior like some class for 5 year old who can't press more then 2 buttons and make it the easy useless class.

oh yea and off topic.

specter when played good can easily 1 hold 2 in ranked.

too much mobility

feels like the new vindicator.

nobody will ever catch it, so it can just troll 1v2 1v3 all day in far and win 1v1 when others finally stop chasing after it.

fax, yes, bump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So far my experience against Condi Specter consist of constantly being free casted and slowed with at least one damaging condition stuck on my screen until I die because by the time I can clear anything, I'm still slowed with the same condition, hardly any chance to punish while dealing with any of it.

Power Specter consist of the same blinds with the same debuffs with the added inability to punish whenever I get an opportunity. It's like having to jump through hoops but never being given the chance to jump in the first place.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Shao.7236 said:

So far my experience against Condi Specter consist of constantly being free casted and slowed with at least one damaging condition stuck on my screen until I die because by the time I can clear anything, I'm still slowed with the same condition, hardly any chance to punish while dealing with any of it.

Power Specter consist of the same blinds with the same debuffs with the added inability to punish whenever I get an opportunity. It's like having to jump through hoops but never being given the chance to jump in the first place.

What blinds do power specter have except on d/p? With 12 initiative? You stay mostly on sword/dagger as well

3 hours ago, Indecipherable.3621 said:

What blinds do power specter have except on d/p? With 12 initiative? You stay mostly on sword/dagger as well

That's why I said the same, just have the shroud added instead of a third evade generally speaking.

Really the only thing I despise is how you have to squint to tell someone is in shroud, the rest mostly feels like overtuned estimations from the creation.

Things like endless night shouldn't reward as much unless fully casted. Slow should be like 1/4 second per hit, Siphon should be 2 seconds etc.

On 8/29/2022 at 6:57 PM, Shao.7236 said:

That's why I said the same, just have the shroud added instead of a third evade generally speaking.

Really the only thing I despise is how you have to squint to tell someone is in shroud, the rest mostly feels like overtuned estimations from the creation.

Things like endless night shouldn't reward as much unless fully casted. Slow should be like 1/4 second per hit, Siphon should be 2 seconds etc.

What the... ???? Daredevil has  3 evades not specter. And yes the ui for specter is still bugged and is hard to see we have said fix it since beta. Slow is scepter/pistol which is condi specter only not power(u play sword dagger and dagger pistol so no scepter slow spam) siphon got lowered from 5 to 3s, wouldnt mind it get lowered to 2s tbh.

You talk about blind and say power specter spam blind and condi specter too. But what blind are you talking about?

@Grand Marshal.4098What pulsing stab does specter have?

Edited by Indecipherable.3621
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Indecipherable.3621 said:

What the... ???? Daredevil has  3 evades not specter. And yes the ui for specter is still bugged and is hard to see we have said fix it since beta. Slow is scepter/pistol which is condi specter only not power(u play sword dagger and dagger pistol so no scepter slow spam) siphon got lowered from 5 to 3s, wouldnt mind it get lowered to 2s tbh.

You talk about blind and say power specter spam blind and condi specter too. But what blind are you talking about?

@Grand Marshal.4098What pulsing stab does specter have?

Read properly. I did not say that Specter has a third evade nor spam blinds.

Every Power Specter that I've faced use the same Shadow Shot tactic as Daredevil and it's boring.

Have yet to see "Power" with "Sword" together in my games.

• Like 1

I think yes and no here.  

Yes, if specter is on a competent team you are going to have one hell of a time trying to win against that.

If not on a competent team or a team that doesn't know what support is? You're going to have a hell of a time trying to win yourself.

EDIT: Realizing above seems kind of obvious without a bit more context.  Essentially what I mean is specter on its own cannot hard carry like other 'big players' can.  Mechanist can hard carry at lower rank and bladesworn at higher, but specter needs a partner or its useless.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

Read properly. I did not say that Specter has a third evade nor spam blinds.

Every Power Specter that I've faced use the same Shadow Shot tactic as Daredevil and it's boring.

Have yet to see "Power" with "Sword" together in my games.

Specter has 12 ini, you can cast 2 shadow shot and then u have used everything 🤣 Omegalul, no sword either.... 😂 yikes 

On 8/17/2022 at 3:36 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Completely agree.

It is weird that no one is complaining about Specter.

Bladesworn is buggy but Specter is just straight overperforming in just about every category: sustain vs power, sustain vs condi, DPS output, mobility, ect ect.

Condi Specter cannot win against power builds, you have only 2 shots before your initiative runs out and your teleports+attacks are way too predictable and slow.

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Testa.3675 said:

Condi Specter cannot win against power builds, you have only 2 shots before your initiative runs out and your teleports+attacks are way too predictable and slow.

What? Condi specter loses to untamed and harb atm, and not worth fighting a catalyst, beats bladesworn for example and absolutely shits on any power thief build except deadeye

On 8/31/2022 at 9:17 AM, Indecipherable.3621 said:

What? Condi specter loses to untamed and harb atm, and not worth fighting a catalyst, beats bladesworn for example and absolutely shits on any power thief build except deadeye

Yea, that's what i thought, i thought cata would replace bladesworn, because spect beats bladesworn, but somehow that was not the case,

I guess that's because bladesworn can run away from specter while cata can't?

Edited by Lighter.5631

4 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

Yea, that's what i thought, i thought cata would replace bladesworn, because spect beats bladesworn, but somehow that was not the case,

I guess that's because bladesworn can run away from specter while cata can't?

Huh i dont get what ur asking? BS loses to scep/dag cspec w thousand needle trap. Cspec can beat cata with scep/p but you cant be on node at all so theyll full cap u for quite long so its not worth it. BS vs cata is skill MU can go either way

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Indecipherable.3621 said:

Huh i dont get what ur asking? BS loses to scep/dag cspec w thousand needle trap. Cspec can beat cata with scep/p but you cant be on node at all so theyll full cap u for quite long so its not worth it. BS vs cata is skill MU can go either way

what

bs vs spectre is a bs favored mu

cata dumpsters spectre

and bs dumpsters cata

Edited by Grimjack.8130
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

what

bs vs spectre is a bs favored mu

cata dumpsters spectre

and bs dumpsters cata

Raiken farmed every bs so far as scep/dagg. And im going of boyce word bs/cata can go either way. And when i scrimmed w fly he was killing catas just couldnt be on node

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Indecipherable.3621 said:

since cspec beats BS and the meta is stacked with cspecs,

so i thought BS would be less favored compared to cata since cata does better against cspec.

but it was not the case, bs is still very much picked