The mobility of bladesworn is overwhelming

freakcoco.4287

Yeah, that ain't the mobility of a Bladesworn. Bladesworn in PvP and WvW has two shadowsteps on Dragon Trigger (Flicker Step) which has a range of 300 units. If he used both that'd be 600 units, and he seemed to have gone further than 600 units, by what I can see at the timestamp of the video. Moreover, it doesn't appear as though he had entered Dragon Trigger, and thus couldn't even use the shadowsteps.

Flicker Step also has a cooldown of 1/2 second, so he couldn't move instantly like that using Flicker Step. Even accounting for Lush Forest (Which he does not have traited, as he is clearly running Fierce as Fire), he wouldn't be able to teleport like that, that far.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, spartan.9421 said:

Yeah, that ain't the mobility of a Bladesworn. Bladesworn in PvP and WvW has two shadowsteps on Dragon Trigger (Flicker Step) which has a range of 300 units. If he used both that'd be 600 units, and he seemed to have gone further than 600 units, by what I can see at the timestamp of the video. Moreover, it doesn't appear as though he had entered Dragon Trigger, and thus couldn't even use the shadowsteps.

Flicker Step also has a cooldown of 1/2 second, so he couldn't move instantly like that using Flicker Step. Even accounting for Lush Forest (Which he does not have traited, as he is clearly running Fierce as Fire), he wouldn't be able to teleport like that, that far.

Wait! I just had a guy tell me there are no Hackers!  A fanboy who kept giving me cheese.  

14 hours ago, spartan.9421 said:

Oh, I saw a guy do that in WvW last night EST.  SOR guy. 

2 hours ago, Bizgurk.5639 said:

I mean "Fort Aspenwood Bronze Assaulter" is such a distinctive name to shame...

True.  However, displaying potential hacks and exploits is also against the forum rules…. 

That being said, guild discords, sending in videos with details may help, though more than likely it will take time before anything (IF anything) happens.  

It’s been noted they like to ban in waves so there is less likely to be adaptations.  (It ain’t workin lol)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

Can we nerf a warrior core traitline anyways just for fun?

Banners are core, will that do the trick?

Dont worry Anet will focus on them later.

15 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

Don't worry, nothing to see here.

This will be deleted and bans handed out.

Enjoy.

That reminded me some random calling  himself a developer he said there were no hacks on online games only bad players that dont understand programing and the game, any hack would require a direct hack into the Anet servers in amazon.

note: I imagine he is a php/html developer, he cant c sharp.

So.. yes nothing to see here 🙂 anything that happens is just lack of skill, 5 or + teleports in less than 1 mins with bladesword sword up while even using tactical reload wont allow this many teleports in 20-30 seconds. Note i didnt see flicker animation/stance on the teleports either or is my impression?

TDLR: freakcoco.4287 OP L2P 🙂

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Virdo.1540 said:

Its the standard draconic armor skin

The point Lysico is making is that it could be any stat set on any set of gear from green all the way up to legendary.  That's how transmutation charges work.  Every toon I have is wearing legendary armor, but in some cases I'm using starter skins that become available to the character during character creation...because of transmutation charges.