• Augury Rock (FR), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Aurora Glade (EN), Dzagonur (DE)
  • Baruch Bay (SP)
  • Desolation (EN), Arborstone (FR)
  • Drakkar Lake (DE), Kodash (DE)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Vabbi (EN)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Jade Sea (FR)
  • Gandara (EN)
  • Gunnar's Hold (EN), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Piken Square (EN), Blacktide (EN)
  • Ring of Fire (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)
  • Riverside (DE)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
  • Underworld (EN), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Blackgate, Devona's Rest
  • Borlis Pass, Henge of Denravi
  • Darkhaven, Stormbluff Isle
  • Ehmry Bay, Ferguson's Crossing
  • Eredon Terrace, Isle of Janthir
  • Fort Aspenwood, Kaineng
  • Gate of Madness, Crystal Desert
  • Jade Quarry, Sorrow's Furnace
  • Maguuma, Anvil Rock
  • Sanctum of Rall, Dragonbrand
  • Sea of Sorrows, Northern Shiverpeaks
  • Tarnished Coast, Yak's Bend
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 3

Just now, nthmetal.9652 said:

Gandaran here.
Aaand back to T5 we go. Btw: It's not the fact of getting no link, that made us cry. It was the fact, that we were stuck in T5 (with only short dips into T4), being closed AND not getting a link several times in a row. We'll see how it goes.

And then you were opened and got stacked.

Are you saying the FULL server was hard carried by a MEDIUM server from T5 to T1?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Are you saying the FULL server was hard carried by a MEDIUM server from T5 to T1?

Indeed. We've had way bigger queues with the link - I know people claim "medium == empty" but that very obviously wasn't true with Fort Ranik. In the two months we've had very, very few open tags, but yet you could always find some big groups toying around EB. Fort Ranik was very active I think. Not a bad thing at all.

But we'll see. Maybe I am wrong and with the steam release things have shifted. If we go back to T5, I was probably right - if not, well ... nothing bad with being wrong. 🙂

Edited by nthmetal.9652
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, nthmetal.9652 said:

Indeed. We've had way bigger queues with the link - I know people claim "medium == empty" but that very obviously wasn't true with Fort Ranik. In the two months we've had very, very few open tags, but yet you could always find some big groups toying around EB. Fort Ranik was very active I think. Not a bad thing at all.

But we'll see. Maybe I am wrong and with the steam release things have shifted. If we go back to T5, I was probably right - if not, well ... nothing bad with being wrong. 🙂

Small 🎻 playing ‘cry me a river’ with a chorus of ‘my heart bleeds for you’.

• Haha 1

After all this time that linking has been introduced instead of the single server elo matchup system, I still don't get why it's necessary to have 3 single servers in EU and convict them to a sentence of 2 months in the lowest tier with zero fun. Just make 3 groups of 3 and 9 of 2 until wvw restructuring is done.. Seafarer and Drakkar have been stuck in t5 for a month after they dropped down from their original tiers, just like riverside and gandara once they've dropped down from the tiers they're currently in. Riverside with a link was t3 at best and now they have none, that's worse than a bad joke.. The only reason Baruch Bay can stay in t4 instead of t5 is because it's the only Spanish server and they come alive at night but they deserve a link to be able to fight during the day as well. Having single servers for all this time is just such an extremely poor solution because it's literally saying "hey, we don't care about you for the next two months, go do something else than wvw for the time being and hope you get a link next time" :classic_ninja:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

End these linkings, END THEM! They are doing absolutely nothing to balance the populations of the game. Players just bandwagon to the link that is connected to a winning server for the 2 months. Instead of linkings, they should be called MATCH MANIPULATIONS!

End them and bring in the alliances or just END THEM!, Either way END THEM NOW!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Amusing links. Good to have it verified that Anet is stacking mag on purpose though - giving them an extremely high pop link for like the 3rd or 4th relink. Best way I know to ensure that T1 stacks toxic like nothing else though, so great job there. Hopefully my link stays far away from that kitten.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1