Tower Purifier 2 Achiv not counting

Pro.8502

On 11/9/2022 at 2:37 PM, Henkypenky.8475 said:

It's weird cause in game it shows as not completed, but if you check the API it does:

https://prnt.sc/TpFGYAsmOBAC

Same here, really hope they fix it soon I was hoping to get that old LA portal but this is creating a headache. Also, about the quote above, ya know I actually went to gw2timer and gw2efficiency and the Tower Purifier 2 achievement isn't showing up at *all* on these.

I'm also having issues with Kraitmare Averted, first time I ran it it gave me the Again version but I can't get the old one. I didn't think this was meant to be exclusive to doing it in the original run years ago, but I dunno.

Edited by Artair.1687

I did a full Tower run last night, following a tag, doing all the events on the charge up the Tower, still at 0/20.  I have a few other achieves left for the meta, hopefully this will be fixed while I work on those.

I was on an alt that hasn't done the returned story, don't know if that affects anything.  I don't recall if that alt did the original Tower.

If you actually checked all the "events" achievements for each LS1 releases, they are all reset and also for players who had done them already. Tower of Nightmares is only one of them.

Anet needs to look at this and fix it. Bcs it does not make sense why this is happened, definitely an error on their end.

Edited by Teoman.9713

4 minutes ago, Teoman.9713 said:

If you actually checked all the "events" achievements for each LS1 releases, they are all reset and also for players who had done them already. Tower of Nightmares is only one of them.

Anet needs to look at this and fix it. Bcs it does not make sense why this is happened, definitely an error on their end.

They released several new events achievements. You can see the old ones are still completed and were not reset.