New tournament meta is incredible

InvisibleRasta.7865

It’s me or each team have only one potentially meta build? (Untamed /SpellBreaker) 

what I mean is that there are better builds than the used on that game for both teams …. So people there weren’t try Harding or not then not even use the strongest builds for their clases or choosing full meta clases (no tempest, fatalyst or chrono on sight), just a random game for fun. 

so I don’t think that the image is example of nothing more than a bad matchmaking that in this specific case one team is rangers+revenants .

…. Actually this happening really often these there days without any specific combination. Lots of games that look like monkeys versus NAVY Seals. 

Edited by ApaWanka.2698
  • Like 1

Looks fine to me. It's exacly how balance should be handled.

If you think about it, it's not "3x Ranger", but "Druid, Soulbeast and Untamed each filling different role". In perfectly balanced game it should be possible to bring multiple elite specializations of same class each doing different stuff on team roster and picking a class for given role should be nothing more than players choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

No surprise....GS it's basically the only block  defense ranger has since launch

Block is basically evade but worse and ranger has plenty of evades on their weapons. Of course blocks tend to last a bit longer to counterbalance there being way more unblockable things than unevadable things (pretty much all of which are also unblockable too).

Edited by ArthurDent.9538