Any info on the 4th Expansion release?

Path of Fire was announced in August and released in September, they might be planning to do something similar with this one. If they're going to have smaller expansions more often I think it makes sense to have shorter promo periods too, otherwise it could seem like they're constantly promoting the next expansion and it'd all run together a bit.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Hopefully we'll get an announcement soon. I don't expect the expansion to be coming before autumn, but hopefully it'll be in September rather than October or November. The last two episodes unfortunately lack the juice to keep people occupied for long.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Super Hayes.6890 said:

I don't expect a new expansion this year. Seems unrealistic 

Except it's already confirmed to be released this summer (probably last day of summer but anyway...) so OP is right, Anet should start advertising it more and giving us small info/teasers a bit at a time.

Edited by Zaraki.5784
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

Given Anet's trailers are usually already released only a few weeks or days (if that) before full-scale expacs or LW episodes were launched, and Anet said the expac would be released in the Summer in the "laugh" teaser, I wouldn't expect an official trailer until late August or early September. I would expect a couple more teasers in the meantime though.

Edited by Poormany.4507

As long as it's not the taxi ad or a guy in a cape promoting funko pops I'm fine. I'd gladly wait another month or two if it improves the quality of the released product. This goes for the expansion as well as the advertisement for the expansion.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Omega.6801 said:

As long as it's not the taxi ad or a guy in a cape promoting funko pops I'm fine. I'd gladly wait another month or two if it improves the quality of the released product. This goes for the expansion as well as the advertisement for the expansion.

Lets hope that other games will try to steal a part of communitythat we cant support

That's way we will have Houses and WvW improvement like armor redign and an other idea to bring other "welcomming" communities from other games :PPP

(well if no new ideas are proposed , they can always fall back to the original plan ...FESTIVALS (Sub-5)that the korean game is using . Monsterforms vs players in Steves Labyrythm ...Evolve -Packman edition)

(btw reddit is up)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

6 hours ago, Omega.6801 said:

From what they are saying they were already in development of the first quartlery release, so it seems they are able to work ahead with this new release cadence. Hopefully it turns out good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

From what they are saying they were already in development of the first quartlery release, so it seems they are able to work ahead with this new release cadence. Hopefully it turns out good.

Can you link where they said that pls? to full read it

12 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

Can you link where they said that pls? to full read it

Comparatively, the fourth expansion hasn’t even been officially revealed yet, and we’re already making headway on its quarterly release content. This is one of the biggest reasons we’re excited about this transition.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/studio-update-spring-2023/

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1