Does anyone else spam heals on dying NPCs during story missions?

At least on subsequent playthroughs?

I was running through LW3 again, and found myself spamming Overload Water, Tidal Surge, and Water Globe on a certain friendly NPC as they took their time dying.

Am I the only one who does this?

"Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

56 minutes ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

Imagine your a warror and want meet your valhalla, but no, ther is one sadystic psyho behinde your back, just let that npc die in peace!

Ha! Good perspective shift.

Or perhaps you're just ready to join that other NPC you've really missed since he went to the mists... 

• Confused 2

Yep, I do this constantly. My Commander, I'd like to think, is yelling at his fellow soldiers "You'll not die on my watch!"...only for a cutscene or scripted event to come along and prove him wrong in the most dramatic fashion possible. 😢

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I realized I didn’t make it completely clear that I mean NPCs who are dying for plot reasons. In spite of knowing they’re scripted to go into the mists, I can’t help but deluge them in healing while they gasp out their dying lines.

• Confused 2

Well, let me give a serious awnser to this, I also heal/condi cleanse npcs, but only when I know I'm gonna need then to face tank something in particular to keep it busy. When that's not the case, I don't bother. 

And on that note, obviously I Swiftness/Superspeed npcs to rubber-band and go faster when and where possible. 

• Confused 1

I judge the success and failure of my keyruns on whether I keep that one hunter from getting blasted by the plague carriers at the homestead in the whisper mission after graveyard ornaments, w/e it's called . . .

Edited by Gop.8713
  • Haha 1