Relic of ...

joneirikb.7506

• Relic of Spite = Gain +1% damage per full stack (250) [Legendary Spike] you have in your inventory. (Max inventory slots seems to be 448 slots, but then you wouldn't be able to pick up loot. And shared inventory slots wouldn't count).
  • Relic of Rage-quit = Do +100% damage to enemies in stealth or revealed.
  • Relic of Salt = When you die, remove all boons from nearby enemies, and deal X damage per boon removed this way.

Just some random silly stuff I was joking with guild mates about earlier today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Relic of Salt could turn wvw upside down, suddenly you want rallybots, lots and lots of pve suicide supernova rallybots in the middle of those boon balls. We could still make fun of the noobs who couldn't make it past the outer lines of a blob to nuke the middle. Blobs suddenly no longer want to use pulls, mesmers banned from using focus. This could also probably solve the no participation for dying issue some of them have!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Relic of Cowardice Heroism: If you go through an objective portal within 10s of hitting an enemy heal to max, gain 5,000 barrier and all boons for 10s. 10s cool down.
Relic of skill: You gain 1% more strike and condition damage and 1% strike damage reduction and condition damage reduction per player within 600 range. Max 50 stacks.

10 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Man, that would be great for the rallybots  on theserver. Of course that would benefit their team so they won't.

interesting cause this was a meta in gw1, on both minions and players. 

combo was something like death nova + putrid explosion

Edited by Aeolus.3615

Relic of Repair: Grants nothing, taunts player if they try and repair solo after the fight is over and tries to teach them to not get fixated on how easy something is to cap after a side left an objective unrepaired though they look forward to the other side doing the same thing.

Relic of Reaping: Encourages roamers and havocs to break down unrepaired walls to break in and see what candy is inside. Voice used in encouraging statements, Scarlet, of course. 

Relic of Clowns: Remove stealth from enemy players in 2400 radius around you, unblockable, unavoidable.
Relic of Wall Hero: Pull out any Ranger from objective walls if they attack you from range higher than 600 units.
Relic of Diseases: If enemy applied on you more than 5 different condies within 3s, ban them from game.
Relic of Fairness: If enemy gains more than 5 different boon swithin 3s, send them to Lion's Arch.
Relic of Smash: If you've been CC'ed 5 times within 3s, accumulate all the duration of CC's and send it back to attackers.
Relic of Cowards: If enemy engaged you in combat only when he had number advantage, mark them with "great loot" debuff, once they die for whatever reason you gain all of their equipment. They lose it from account.
Relic of Cowardice: If enemy engaged you in combat atleast 3 times within 5mins while also resetting it multiple times, they get banned from WvW.
Relic of Friends: While in combat: if difference in numbers between your server and enemy server is greater than 30 players your hits passively remove boons from enemy.
Relic of Siege Lover: If enemy built Arrow Cart in open field, it'll be sent back to Lion's Arch.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Man, that would be great for the rallybots  on theserver. Of course that would benefit their team so they won't.

What if.... the Relic instead buffs others around you with that effect ? So you could use it to put that effect on up to 5 other nearby players, to make them into Death Novas?

Or heck, just curate all the metabuilds on websites to use the Relic and convince everyone that "it's the best!"

7 hours ago, joneirikb.7506 said:

Relic of ANet = Turn invisible any time an opponent targets you.

I would say "When you are killed by another player, delete that player's build."

Relic of the Alliance

"Gain all boons, casting time unknown but it's on the table. Gain stealth until cast finishes. "

3 hours ago, joneirikb.7506 said:

What if.... the Relic instead buffs others around you with that effect ? So you could use it to put that effect on up to 5 other nearby players, to make them into Death Novas?

Are you treating your teammates like minions? Well, I can't really disagree with that.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Relic of karma: when outnumbering the enemy by at least 10, and then retreat close enough to a keep so your server gets presence of the keep as well as using siege on the enemy, lose control of the siege, which now automatically fights your server.

Relic of politics: when at least two comments relating to USA politics are made within 5 minutes, be taken out of WvW and forced to play the chapter Krytan Politics four times in a row, irrespective of race.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Relic of Defending = Get defense credit for repairing, however have 69% chance of damaging walls/gates instead of repairing them

Relic of SMC = Gain gold for every hour your server holds SMC, after 5 hours you are automatically transferred to Maguuma.  If on Maguuma, lose gold for every hour your server holds SMC, after 5 hours gain 5 gold and you are transferred to a random server

3 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Relic of SMC = Gain gold for every hour your server holds SMC, after 5 hours you are automatically transferred to Maguuma.  If on Maguuma, lose gold for every hour your server holds SMC, after 5 hours gain 5 gold and you are transferred to a random server

lol, it is not nice to encourage the skritt in all of us! OH SHINNY!

To quote the mouse house, "MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE MINE MINE!' 

Remind me tomorrow to remove that to get the lawyers off my six please. Else it was nice hunting with you all. kthxbai!

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, it is not nice to encourage the skritt in all of us! OH SHINNY!

To quote the mouse house, "MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE MINE MINE!' 

Remind me tomorrow to remove that to get the lawyers off my six please. Else it was nice hunting with you all. kthxbai!

Wouldnt that be Relic of The Shiny - makes your character go "ooh shiny!" every time something is added to your inventory.