enough with the loincloths...

1 hour ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

It felt like a horny sauron cosplay. However on asura it looks hilarious.

I said to my guild, "Either it's an 80's dark fantasy movie villain costume, or Sauron's lounge wear as designed by Frank Frazetta."

Apparently I'm not alone in that opinion! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Looks like the Dragonborn moonlights as an extra in a post apocalyptic low budget 80's film. 

I like the top half.  It actually nicely shows my charr's fur pattern, but why another loincloth???  I don't know, it just isn't my thing.   More power to you if this is your armor, you do you and dye it well.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

The Dark Tyrant Outfit may very well be one of the best, IF not the best outfit out there (at least for Reapers since it's a perfect match for Dark Harvest) , but of course, you had to add the darn loincloth

Yeah, I was very tempted to buy it, looks awesome on my Charr but the loincloth...  made me reconsider. I'll keep it in mind, maybe another time when it's reduced it'll tempt me again. So long I'll go loincloth-free ty.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

Meh, it's okay. It would be better as an armor so I can switch to a symmetrical shoulder piece. I'm not a fan of the asymmetry.

Agree, why not individual armor pieces since they are separate pieces (ie, top not connected to bottom)? May get it later with a voucher or something, but won't rush out and get it. Too many outfits already.

15 hours ago, itspomf.9523 said:

Just for that I'm going to request more loincloths.  AND skimpy armor for the guys!  In fact, make it skimpier.  For equality.

Gimme all the Charr men in their little little speedos.

I thought that the objection to loincloths were that the cloth covered up the speedos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1