GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Suggestion!! 

Rainbow dye color that can recolor hairs and eyes (just for now only hair and eyes maybe) for all races, an option that can be changed via makeover kit (maybe release a bunch of makeover kits if this comes out?)  And the dye itself is sold on the gem store (rare but preferably not Gacha/gambling.) 

Alternatively, just a special rainbow hairstyle and eye style for all races and sexes- when this is released, maybe some makeover kits sold on gem store or something. 

On 6/22/2021 at 8:41 PM, ShadowKillz.9572 said:

Would be nice to see the GRAND LION GRIFFON skin make a return to the Gem Store, along with other exclusive skins as mentioned above by other posters, such as the Sacred Pegasus, Reforged Warhound, War-Torn Marauder, Shrine Guardian, etc.

The GRAND LION GRIFFON skin, for example, has not been seen on the gem store for almost 7 MONTHS. The last time that the GRAND LION GRIFFON skin was on the gem store, according to THIS thread (which is daily posts of gem store changes of the last 4 years) was on NOVEMBER 27TH 2020.

Such pristine, beautifully-designed skins, gatekept by gem store scheduling. I mean come on, 7 months?

Much love, and thank you for your consideration!

This, please. Please Arenanet, please, bring back these skins.

• Like 1

I would like to see a revised version of the Scaled Dragon Backpack skin that can be dyed to match the Scaled Dragon Wings Glider. I have both right now and would still be happy to spend gems to get a newer matching version that can be dyed.

Edited by Eraden.8740

On 7/6/2021 at 1:52 PM, Saurian Jam.7249 said:

Any chance for the profane armor in the gemstore? 🙂 I just restarted playing GW1 and it brought back so much nostalgia

You can get that by simply buying the Digital Deluxe Upgrade on the gem store.

NEW ITEM SUGGESTION: I'd actually like to see a Gold-Fed Salvage-o-Matic; with the Armory coming up soon, I'll have a lot of obsolete Ascended gear to salvage, and it'll only be an ongoing issue going forward. The Gold-Fed Salvage-o-Matic would basically be an endless Ascended salvage kit, costing 1g per use. This keeps the price on par with the regular kits, but you do "save" a little bit by eliminating the fractal relic or other wallet currency cost.

Edited by Zaxares.5419
Fixed a typo.
  • Like 2

An elementalist/clqass themed weapon set(s)
I have ideas just for elementalist themed one, which would be weapons which change their color/energy based on currently choosen attunment
I know that things like tempest weapon set exists... so why not go further and make thematically fitting weapons for each class.

Love to dev team!