3. Silly looking pig.

4. Ram.

PVE alternate mount skins.

1. Char tech helicopter (skyscale alt)

2. Horse (raptor alt)

3. Hang glider (griffon)

4. Jellyfish (skimmer alt)

5. Char tech tank (siege turtle alt)

6. Proper kitty jumping mount (springer mount).  Yes none of that Sinister Feline creepy stuff.  A real big kitty that walks on all fours (match movement speed to a standard springer's).

With EoD coming, the game has not as of yet, any straw-hats (the ones ronins loved to wear) and in the features trailer, the only one I saw is a luffy-style one (beach straw hat) and it looks good don't get me wrong! I just really think any Bladesworn will want some kind of ronin pointy hat. Pretty please Anet 🙂 

Also many thanks 

With the new area look in EOD (Kaineng City?) & my love of the synergics skyscale skin I bought, I am LONGING for the return of the "Exo-Suit Mount Skin Pack"! I already have gems in reserve for this!

I see the "Shaman"   https://thatshaman.com/tools/gemstore/

predicts the Exo skin for Warclaw & Roller Beetle in February, but no mention of an ETA for the Exo-Suit Pack. I feel February would also be perfect for the Exo-Skin Mount Pack return....

Anyone have a clue when it might return?  TY 🙂

Can we have a version of the Outlaw Outfit without sleeves, long gloves to elbow on right arm, and a shorter glove on left, and fingerless; with a smaller version of Raven Mantle above shoulders and neck indtead of the huge colar; but alsi without the waistcoat and bow, snd have a sort of leather tshirt instead.

Can the longcoat not be ripped in the middle, but do leave the smaller ripped threads in the bottom.

Also, it it's not asking too much, add a tribal Sun in the back of the longcoat.

Pretty Please, and thank you so much.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

I’m sure I’m not the only one with this complaint but the Gem Store desperately needs updating. The archaic system of rotational stock makes zero sense given the items are for the most part account bound. Creating artificial scarcity only works if the items can be sold and/or traded but given the current system it would be far more profitable and logical to sell all available costumes at all times with an architecture update to be able to support the larger stock or to enable trade/sale of outfits, skins, etc. Gold/gems trade was a start but that is only beneficial for the limited window that items are available and only leads to frustration when the rotation lands on an unpopular set of items and thus it causes even that to wain.

A few solutions that could potentially lead to an increase in sales (albeit it some more unpopular) would be a crate similar to the Black Lion Chest but for weapon skins or outfits with the benefit being that these crates items would be able to be traded. This would allow for costumes/skins to come into circulation while off cycle and allow for those who missed out the option to exchange gems for gold to acquire them while also allowing those with expendable income to play the market. It would be rather easy to assign a rarity scale to outfits and weapon skins and have them treated in similar fashion to how Dyes are currently.

Alternatively the outfit selection tokens that are occasionally sold could be added to the Black Lion chests with a low probability, again increasing the value of Black Lion Keys which also would give another boost to the current market.

The point being as that the current shop format alienates players who wish to purchase certain items only to be plagued by the poorly designed rotational system. Unless they actively watch the forums and log in weekly there is no way of knowing when the items they want will be available and if they happen to miss them then the wait time can sometime be upwards of an entire year, something that could easily be remedied.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Yes yes I’m aware they give the same tired excuses for why they use it despite the obvious flaws and frustration that it had caused and I’m not about to Necro old threads either. Their system is archaic and punishes players for not playing by preventing them from accessing items in the store for what are nothing more than arbitrary factors. If you have issue with me presenting possible solutions to a widely despised issue then kindly go elsewhere. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kayin.8167 said:

Yes yes I’m aware they give the same tired excuses for why they use it despite the obvious flaws and frustration that it had caused and I’m not about to Necro old threads either. Their system is archaic and punishes players for not playing by preventing them from accessing items in the store for what are nothing more than arbitrary factors. If you have issue with me presenting possible solutions to a widely despised issue then kindly go elsewhere. 

Ok, first you posted on a public forum so you don't have the right to tell anyone to "kindly go elsewhere"

The system is not archaic.  It is a well-known marketing practice that, apparently, provides the highest return; otherwise, a company would not engage in a practice that doesn't.

Arbitrary factors? What factors are those? Please cite your sources/evidence.

You don't need to necro old threads on this topic.  Nothing you have presented is new.  If you had read older threads, there would not have been a reason for you to post this one.

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Kayin.8167 said:

I’m sure I’m not the only one with this complaint

Oh trust me, you aren't. I have different thoughts about possible solutions though.

They seem to want to hold on to the rotating stock thing, so here's what I'd suggest to preserve it while also making it better:

- Add an ability to be notified when an item you want is either in stock or about to be in stock (People often lament missing things they've waited ages for only to miss the two days they're available; this might help)
- Make the stock a little more predictable (Halloween items around Halloween, Wintersday around Wintersday, etc; the current rotation is quite random and we often wind up getting things in the shop long after they would have been useful or relevant)
- Standardize the sales window on certain popular account upgrades (A lot of people wait for the anniversary, for instance, to buy discounted character slots, but for some reason they weren't included this time until much later, seemingly at random)

The way I see it, people are going to buy things from the gem shop no matter how it's organized or whether there's a sale going, but it could definitely stand to be improved. Not only might that generate more sales, but there'd be less stress in the process overall.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1