GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Isopod roller beetle, ideally as a skin pack to mimic the color patterns of various isopod species.

Dolyak jackal skins. Also a skin pack, because I /adore/ the dolyak varieties we already have in-game. <33333

The fishing vest top without the vest would be -so- nice as well! I love the look of the shirt underneath and it would be very nice to have a 'casual' top for all armor classes.

Edited by walkingstick.7319
  • Like 1

Please bring back Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools.

Anet updated some of the old gathering tools to include a three containers that have a choice of glyphs. I got the Choya Infinite Gathering Tools and chose three volatile glyphs. Thanks Anet!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infinite_Choya_Gathering_Tools

Edited by Glodxius.1804
new gem store item

A Hagoromo skin. Basically a super long divine silk scarf associated with asian deities, ascended humans, demons, etc. Really common in Japan with yokai and gods. normally it just appears to be a really long scarf floating/billowing around the neck, shoulders and arms. Sometimes its given other qualities like being cloud like or fiery. Lots of interesting ways to design it and implement it. It could be a shoulder skin or a backpiece skin. If it were made as a backpiece there could be a glider as well but I think it would look better if the glider didn't make you lean forward mostly horizontal. Instead you stayed mostly upright maybe slightly leaned forward with one knee bent and arms relaxed but slightly back by your side.

Maybe someone can explain the math here; LW Season 4 shows 89% off for me, and I'm only missing 1 episode(All or Nothing). Gem store price is 128 gems(instead of 134)? I'm guessing when they show the %discount, that's taking into account the episodes you already have? Or...?

On 6/6/2023 at 2:43 PM, RenoVIIDax.3690 said:

Gobblers shall return to GW2.
It's been 2 years without Zhaitaffy Gobbler already, why ? Is this item permanently removed from game ?
Candy Corn Gobbler was not available during last Halloween too, Snowflake Gobbler aswell.

Both the Candy Corn Gobbler and the Snowflake Gobbler were available in Halloween and Christmas because I bought them during those events.