GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why cant you just buy them of the trading post?

People gamble on chests and get those glyphs for you to buy mate.

Sure it's reasonable to handle the unique ones from the chests like that, but not the ones that already come bundled with certain gem shop tools. Those should be individually available from the shop, as well as bundled.

Think of it like "batteries not included, sold separately." Any place that sells battery-operated items ALSO sells the batteries. They don't make you buy a second product that has the batteries included, just so you can take them out and put them in the first product.

Why would anyone buy a glyph-free tool for 1000 gems, then spend the equivalent of 750 gems or more worth of gold on a glyph for a total of 1750+ when they could just spend 1000 gems on one of the others that comes with the glyph they want?

Edited by Teknomancer.4895
grammar
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

Sure it's reasonable to handle the unique ones from the chests like that, but not the ones that already come bundled with certain gem shop tools. Those should be individually available from the shop, as well as bundled.

Think of it like "batteries not included, sold separately." Any place that sells battery-operated items ALSO sells the batteries. They don't make you buy a second product that has the batteries included, just so you can take them out and put them in the first product.

Why would anyone buy a glyph-free tool for 1000 gems, then spend the equivalent of 750 gems or more worth of gold on a glyph for a total of 1750+ when they could just spend 1000 gems on one of the others that comes with the glyph they want?

They most likely bought those tools before any glyphs was in the game I know I did.

• Like 1

1. New voices pack for your character race. If this is not possible, how about adding a "change your voice pitch" slider tool to character creation? This would keep the same voice but with different pitch options (very low to very high).

2. New poses and idle poses for your character race

3. New hairstyles, more hairstyles that cover more of sylvari's head specially.

• Like 4

I'm furious, I'm angry and I'm hurt... 🔥

💕🔥Where is the Baby Aurene Plushy Skyscale skin ?! 🔥💕

I want this cuteoverload adorableness NOW! And, anddddd... .she should have a special skill that let's me play catch with her in the air.

/TapsAsuraFootOnGroundWithPuckeredFace

Hmph!

---------

but seriously, I want this!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Astral Projections.7320 said:

20% off

1. Name Change Contract 640 gems
  2. Self Style Hair Kit 1@200 gems. 5@800 gems
  3. Total Makeover Kit 1@280 gems. 5@1120 gems
  4. Infinite Transmutation Charge 5@120 gems. 10@216 gems. 25@480 gems

Quote: Infinite Transmutation Charge - I wish!

• Like 1