GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

My new request/order:1.) Geomancer Glider2.) Skycale Logging Tool3.) POF Meta Portal: Have it for Tyria/HOT (Note I see a lot of other people are requesting this)4.) Master Portal Tome - In it you can place the POF Meta Portal, Home Portal, Hot Portal, World Boss Portal, Living Seasons Tomes, Permanent Passes.

Can you let us know if you plan on completing the Skyscale Toolset?

Will probably never happen, but sometimes I really wish it was possible to choose between default and more "relaxed" backpack wings. Long ago I bought hawk wings backpack and glider combo and while I absolutely loved the design, I just couldn't stand the fact that they are never properly "relaxed", they just stay incredibly stiff and sort of frozen half way, it was ruining the balance of my character, at least to me. Compare that to wings of love skin or scaled dragon wings skin - the difference is night and day.

I would like to see more skins related to memes and characters from other games / areas, or just more fun / outlandish. This will make the game more fun. I understand that you want to maintain a certain aesthetic image with the game but I think more flexibility for a person to express something they like with their character will give them more enjoyment.

I wouldn't really care if I was doing a Fractals with Mario, Fortnite Josey, Mickey Mouse, or any other genera character. Obviously you can't call them by their names for copyright infringement but you can use their likeness from case law. Probably stay away from Disney characters though since their lawyers are crazy LOL!

Would this turn the game into something like 'Ready Player One?' I'm not sure, and like I said I don't really care. If someone wants to spend money to look like Tracer then go ahead and buy it. It doesn't affect me. I just know that most of the heroes in the game have an obvious dark aesthetic feel to them which is probably why I go for more of a different look myself (Chinese Dragon helmet skin).

Honestly, your story mode experience can hold true to the aesthetic persona you would like to present but if a player wants to look like something else they enjoy. Let them, it's a win, win for you and them.

Skin suggestions:Horse meme helmetDoge petThe Neverending Story Dragon mountMegaman SkinZelda / Link skinsGoku / Vegeta skinsOverwatch skinsSuperhero skinsTrump hair helmet (animated of course)Dancing baby pet (from the 90's)Anything sports related to commemorate the champion that isn't using their logoTV show characters (GOT, Walking Dead, etc)BIGGER Hammer and Greatsword skins (like a huge Harlequinn hammer).Also, HUGE GUNS! RPGs, machinegun rifles, etc.Steam tank / vehicle mountsMounts that hold multiple people and fly? I had the flying cat mount that held multiple people in 'Revelations'Greek / Roman God skins

@"Unomeriko.7104" said: "My friend wants to buy the Braham armor for a long long time! She has the money saved for almost 6 monthsWill appreciate if you can make her happy and bring it back in the next patch :)Thank you"

I'm the friend! Please bring the braham armor back.. still got the 800 gems waiting

I too have been waiting weeks, patiently since my request for Character slots, Bank tabs, Shared inventory and Storage expander to be on sale. Maybe even a package with all these items would be nice. I have seen many other items repeated in the rotation during the months since any of these have been on sale. Please?

@jezebel.7054 said:I too have been waiting weeks, patiently since my request for Character slots, Bank tabs, Shared inventory and Storage expander to be on sale. Maybe even a package with all these items would be nice. I have seen many other items repeated in the rotation during the months since any of these have been on sale. Please?

I expect they will probably be back and maybe on sale in August, around the time of the game’s anniversary. If I’m not mistaken, March and August seem to be the major times such utilities go on sale.

@LordMadman.5812 I’m all for variety and for players to be able to reproduce various looks by being creative. Personally, I would not be in favor of rip-off outfits being sold as such and some of those other items... For one, there are already outlandishly huge weapons if one wants that look — any larger and they’d be clipping the world!

@VDAC.2137 said:I expect they will probably be back and maybe on sale in August, around the time of the game’s anniversary. If I’m not mistaken, March and August seem to be the major times such utilities go on sale.

Thank you for your informative reply. I can wait a little longer knowing it may happen next month. In the meantime, I will be saving my gold/gems, since I splurged to get the Shimmerwing skyscale skin then rationalized also getting the Skyscale Ascension Mounts pack. :o

I would like to eventually 1 day see new armor chest piece skin that is literally a jacket esp. for medium armor. I prefer the jacket to be opened instead of closed. No harness or belts nor buttons to close the jacket to be tucked in. Medium Armor Chest Skins need more love instead of those massive amounts of trench coats:

https://artstation.com/artwork/Xvmrl

An over exaggerated example of an open jacket I'd like to see in-game but not too modernized, just enough that fits in the game in a fashion sense. Even better if these kind of jackets are guild style jackets.

Also I hope these jackets are not an outfit nor is they are gonna be a novelty pieces. The khaki piece of clothing are also amazing but they should've been transmutable pieces too. Just their chest and leggings.

-Possibly already suggested but I would really like to see more hairstyles. (Don't know if that's something that would just be updated in the Aesthetician/Makeover preview and just use a style ticket instead of Gems.)-More outfit pieces instead of a 1 piece set so we can mix and match #FashionWars-Permanent/locked transmutation. Transmutation charges are easy to obtain but it would be nice to not have to use it every time you equip new armor.

I like the mentioned idea of having Guild emblem somewhere on your armor/outfit.

So chairs can move? Well then! I'd love a polished-looking, normal-sized wheelchair. Something, say, a noble Ministry aide with crippling knee pain might tootle around in ;) (such as my main's father. RP has not been kind to him over the years).

Along with lots more flashier chairs, of course. Or is it "chairs;" these are becoming fancily designed slow moving no-skill mounts, heh. But I can see wheelchairs being popular.

My votes:1) Bloodstain lunatic noble mask not only for medium.I just made a character inspired by sort of this, when i didnt know about it yet, and then has been very surprised, when see this in wardrobe. Really exotic thing. But... it not for my class! I must be... a thief, ranger, ingeneer? But why? It will look great on some heavy war beasts or avengers! That mediums even all about running around and shoots from range and doing some technical things... and that is for that? I totally not sure.2) Dyeable back items. (maybe just some)I just get a perfect white dragon wings glider, that i can only dream about, but when it "compact"... I never can be with them, never never never! >,.,<