GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

On 10/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, FtoPScrub.5476 said:

I really like the new Foefire Leggings on Medium. Is it possible you can bring this to heavy/light classes as well?

Also, magitech medium armor hasn't been seen in a while, am really interested in that set

I wish I could have the chest piece version on medium that the other two get. No idea why they change the buttcape attachment spots by weight, nor do they allow us to choose which we prefer despite both existing. 

Dear ANet, 

I'd like to start with a question.

Why is Trading Post so slow in loading?

It might be a rhetorical question, as I might already know the answer, and it has to do with the server...!?

... which leads to my next question, in as to why don't you have all items available for purchase at any given time?

I would like to know for certain what's the issue with not having all of the skins, etc listed in TP, and the only thing that would be in rotation was the promotions.

I think you would make a lot more money that way.

You might be losing a ton of money, because people don't want to wait for certain items to become available; sometimes months on end, and end up giving up, and never buying that item they want.

Just looking after you guys.

Ok, here's my request.

A backpack and glider combo designed to look like broken wings.

In other words, just the vampire wings webbing, without any bones of any sort.

Also, a parachute glider.

Not sure if there is one already for the parachute.

If there is, please ignore this last one.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

Hey Anet!

Can we get the Prince Rurik Vanguard Cape back? I missed it when it was free back in 2020... It's the closest cape to Guild Wars 1 capes imo (shorter cape). Even more than the actual basic guild cape. Could we get that back? That'd be awesome! 

Thanks,
A GW1 vet that misses the GW1 capes.

Edited by War Seeker.4738

End of Dragon is coming, Cantha is coming but the Shrine Guardian Backpack and Glider Combo last time on Gemstore was August 13, 2021.

So please make the Shrine Guardian Backpack and Glider Comb available again.

For new item, may I ask for Fox tail or nine tails for the backpiece ?

Edited by Arteros.9184

6 hours ago, War Seeker.4738 said:

Hey Anet!

Can we get the Prince Rurik Vanguard Cape back? I missed it when it was free back in 2020... It's the closest cape to Guild Wars 1 capes imo (shorter cape). Even more than the actual basic guild cape. Could we get that back? That'd be awesome! 

Thanks,
A GW1 vet that misses the GW1 capes.

I would send you mine if I could. 

But they're bound. Sorry.

I don't use capes.

Never did in GW1, and here neither.

I have an issue with capes... don't ask.

If the designers made one to look like broken vampire wings, oe other types that look like other things, would be another story.

But that's why we have backpacks... i suppose.

I requested ANet to make most skins tradeable.

Except those that are related to achievements.

I hope they consider it.

There is a human bushy goatee + moustache facial hair on several Elonian human NPCs (as an example, please search "Veteran Corsair Gunner" in the wiki) that players cannot have. Please add this facial hair, along with other missing beard/hair styles that are already in the game, as exclusives in the makeover kit (or, since not all races have beards, add missing beards to character creation).

Norn especially needs new beards (beards with braids, longer beards like the long bushy Elonian beard, beards that don't have the moustache shaved off, and more dwarf-inspired beards) and hair styles (since humans have almost twice as many options).

Please consider adding more payment options rather than just CC and Paypal. Options like International Debit Cards backed by VISA/MasterCard or a few Digital Wallets like GooglePay, Skrill etc. Even STEAM and GOG have expanded their systems to allow reach out to more gamers around the world so I do sincerely feel that Anet shouldn't fall behind in this regard either as GW2 garners a loyal fanbase from all walks of life.

Edited by LonerPrime.4618
Made a seperate thread but was merged with this one. Decided to encapsulate to better suit with this thread.

In the past (I am not sure they are still viable) there have been other payment options.  ArenaNet has just recently changed payment providers, so things may be different.  Both payment providers have/had pros and cons.

If you are interested in acquiring Living World Seasons, you might consider purchasing Gem Card from other Authorized Retailers.

Welcome to Tyria and good luck.

Been away from the game for about 6 years due to life and came back this past November. Love the game so much and all the new content added is wonderful, especially the WvW rewards!

Missed out on a lot of gem store content as well it seems. Would love to see some of it become available soon!

Most notably:

• Shattered Bloodstone Glider
  • Exalted Shoulders Skin
  • Exalted Gloves
  • The Seven Reapers skins
  • The Starborn Outfit and Cape
  • War-Torn Marauder Warclaw Skin
  • Shimmering Aurora Cape and Glider Combo

Thanks!

Edited by gerwalk.1320

I just missed the new Sylph Wings Backpack and Glider Combo, would love to pick these up. I'm sure they will be added again at some point seeing as they're new, I would still like to make the request for a return.

Also the Furrocious Cat Ears, but seeing the trend on these things I'm expecting them to return during the March sales.