Krytan Rogue Chestpiece

I literally logged in with my male norn...checked that armor out..and logged off...I am over the thot attire that are supposed to be "funny?" on males, but "hot but cheap and basic" with females. Why name it krytan rogue chestpiece even? Leave the krytan set alone and try to be original???

The whole point of corsets is to push out you know what..but males have *that* all exposed while female don't...? Like what is the angle we're going for here? could've made it look interesting and less thotty in a "gothic/steampunk/victorian male corset/halter fashion vibe..but yeah whatever..lace pants..this..what's next?? Give the Op what they are asking for...

Edited by aetemes.2603
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 9

1 hour ago, Sylvyn.4750 said:

The leg armor in the picture is the new one released 3 weeks ago, I believe: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/wear-elegant-sophistication-with-the-side-lace-pants-skin/

oh, I see... Oh welp. Anyhow, hey ArenaNet, think you could sell a simple pair of dyeable underwear with no loincloth? Sell it for 3k gems if you must.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, aetemes.2603 said:

I literally logged in with my male norn...checked that armor out..and logged off...I am over the thot attire that are supposed to be "funny?" on males, but "hot but cheap and basic" with females. Why name it krytan rogue chestpiece even? Leave the krytan set alone and try to be original???

The whole point of corsets is to push out you know what..but males have *that* all exposed while female don't...? Like what is the angle we're going for here? could've made it look interesting and less thotty in a "gothic/steampunk/victorian male corset/halter fashion vibe..but yeah whatever..lace pants..this..what's next?? Give the Op what they are asking for...

It doesn't look like a corset to me or even really a corset style. I will admit it looks incredibly goofy on male characters but it looks closer to one of those fantasy leather utility pieces you always see in  action based dress up games or movies. 

And the point of corsets isn't to push out the bits. that's just a lovely side effect and also depends on the type of corset.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, The Chosen One.5369 said:

It doesn't look like a corset to me or even really a corset style. I will admit it looks incredibly goofy on male characters but it looks closer to one of those fantasy leather utility pieces you always see in  action based dress up games or movies. 

And the point of corsets isn't to push out the bits. that's just a lovely side effect and also depends on the type of corset.

i get teh whole leather utility vibe... but there is no undergarmet like in said movies.  its supposed to be sexy on female characters, and stupid on male characters...

anet for the love of all that you worship, please.... NON-SKIRT TOPS THAT ARE SERIOUS.  THE RIFTHUNTER WAS GREAT, BUT PLEASE MORE OPTIONS.  edit: fully covered, for both male and female.

Edited by iPhyre.4183
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, iPhyre.4183 said:

i get teh whole leather utility vibe... but there is no undergarmet like in said movies.  its supposed to be sexy on female characters, and stupid on male characters...

anet for the love of all that you worship, please.... NON-SKIRT TOPS THAT ARE SERIOUS.  THE RIFTHUNTER WAS GREAT, BUT PLEASE MORE OPTIONS.  edit: fully covered, for both male and female.

I'd like to add "no more buttcapes" to this request.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Baddxian.3851 said:

"Corset"

Like a lot of recent designs, this one actually seems to make the female smaller up top...

Still waiting for a plain light armor short skirt, or a "little black dress" outfit.

ah so it is not only me  who think it makes your boobs smaller than they are in other chest skins.

This is not a corset at all imo but I am still fine with it ON FEMALE.

On male it is just gross and silly.....I have seriously no idea what designer could ever come up with abomination like this. It would not be so hard to make pieces look good on both genders. 

Lately even the outfits looks better on female but bad on male....sad.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Batel.9206 said:

And here I was naive enough to think dudes were getting a nice vest or something...

I don't even know what that thing is on the men. That's just...really, really weird.

Exactly me, I liked it on female so I thought it will be nice on male too.....I could not be more wrong.

• Like 3

The basic design looks nice on my female characters but seems to drastically change the size and shape of their busts. Don't care for the design for my male characters, so going to have to be a pass for me.

Note to developers: If you have an agenda against aspects of a woman's anatomy....it has the potential to cost you sales. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

This outfit is obviously focussed on female Human or Norn characters. It is looking strange not only on male Human or Norn.

Getting curious I used the preview option on both male and female Asura and it looks rather strange. Nothing I would ever use as armor skin. And of course not spending gems.

I know it is not easy to create skins with the same visual quality for different races but there are many skins in the game that are suitable for all races.