Now we have whole roaming Guilds using all CELE

In the beginning, they were like a lot of other guilds. Running meta builds, assaulting keeps and trash-talking each other in chat.

Then something changed.

They started flipping camps. First it was only one, just to try it out. Then another, and another, until before long they were killing dolyaks and flipping ruins too.

It all started when they abandoned the credo "go zerk or go home" and started wearing....

CELESTIAL!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

As someone that played Cele for a while, I've got so bored of this OP set that I just lost interest and I eventually quit the game.

Not having any counterplay while being this incredibly tanky and also dishing out more than respectable damage is just not fun on either side. 

-Completely delete or change the Cele set.

-Completely redisign the Boon system. This PBAoE Boon spam stacking meta is disgusting and a kitten to the game. Completely neuters any roles during combat which in turn greatly reduces a lot of potential fun.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 14

And then what???? After cele is nerfed and all condi builds go trailblazer and all power builds go........we gonna grab our pitchforks and call for them to be nerfed? Keep going down that path with not only gear balance but class balance and eventually u end up with a game no one wants to play, sounds fun. Perfect balance-every gear is the exact same, every class has the exact same stats, skills and animations, sounds fun to right, wierd no devs have opted for that yet.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

And then what???? After cele is nerfed and all condi builds go trailblazer and all power builds go........we gonna grab our pitchforks and call for them to be nerfed? Keep going down that path with not only gear balance but class balance and eventually u end up with a game no one wants to play, sounds fun. Perfect balance-every gear is the exact same, every class has the exact same stats, skills and animations, sounds fun to right, wierd no devs have opted for that yet.

As you said deleting celestial will open up build options. Isn't that positive?

As for trailblazer it shouldn't exist either, but that's a condi problem in itself, it should require 3 stats to do damage, like power, but w/e.

• Like 1
  • Confused 13

1 hour ago, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

As you said deleting celestial will open up build options. Isn't that positive?

As for trailblazer it shouldn't exist either, but that's a condi problem in itself, it should require 3 stats to do damage, like power, but w/e.

Build options for who? All it would do is make all the glass users that struggle happy. Grab some friends and kill them already. Should minstrels get deleted as well, apoth, basically anything with toughness? This logic screams "cater to my play style" rather than finding solutions. ( Change your build or just getting friends in the MASS player vs player vs player mode.)

A more constructive post would include some changes to builds that greatly benefit from the stats and why. Some people just don't enjoy the same things as you. No matter how much YOU personally enjoy it, and no matter how much YOU do not enjoy what they play

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Itachi.3610 said:

Build options for who? All it would do is make all the glass users that struggle happy. Grab some friends and kill them already. Should minstrels get deleted as well, apoth, basically anything with toughness? This logic screams "cater to my play style" rather than finding solutions. ( Change your build or just getting friends in the MASS player vs player vs player mode.)

A more constructive post would include some changes to builds that greatly benefit from the stats and why. Some people just don't enjoy the same things as you. No matter how much YOU personally enjoy it, and no matter how much YOU do not enjoy what they play

Spear your breath. Most cele critics come from people who fail to adapt to it. Despite it surely being strong and it’s not the best that everyone has a celebuild, the problem is not within cele only.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Itachi.3610 said:

No, anything that allows you to spec defense and still dish damage like a glass cannon should be deleted.
Apothecary is mostly fine since it lacks expertise.
Ministrel is fine since it deals 0 damage.

You're actually the one screaming "cater to my playstyle" since you rely on cele crutch. Mix armor and you still get similar to celestial stats except a lot less stats, as someone wrote here, celestial has 50% more stats for whatever reason.

• Like 2
  • Confused 10

Just now, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

No, anything that allows you to spec defense and still dish damage like a glass cannon should be deleted.

You're actually the one screaming "cater to my playstyle" since you rely on cele crutch. Mix armor and you still get similar to celestial stats except a lot less stats, as someone wrote here, celestial has 50% more stats for whatever reason.

If you do the same amount of damage in cele as you do in zerker / viper, than i clearly can see your problem there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

It's not my playstyle, I literally play everything; every prof all in power or some mix of gear as well as some cele builds. When I'm facing cele  regardless of what I'm playing as, it's not as you describe. The point I'm making is if someone plays something you don't like there are ways around it. It doesn't deal glass damage. Some builds certainly deal a lot but that's the build, not the stats. Again, calling an entire stat line a crutch when it's build related really isn't convincing anyone of solutions to the problem.   

Most of the high end players absolutely destroy celestial builds regardless of what they play as.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1