I'm literally in love of the new black lion chest boat skin !!!

Hello all and hello arena net!

I'm literally in love of the new boat skin from black lion chest! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I used 6 of my key farmed weekly! You can dye it 4 colours.
Extra sound! It's really the most cute things see ever (in my opinion) in gw 2. Showcase here ^^

Tk's arenanet for this cute skin!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, PixelHero.5849 said:

It's ridiculous, and I love it.  Got it in 12 keys!  I wish it didn't have the rear mast collision box that always messes with the camera, but I'm still using it!

So lucky you! It would take me probably more than 50 keys IF I am lucky 😓 My BLC key RNG is very bad lately. I'll pass 😭

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Congrats, and glad to hear you like it! 

It's nowhere near priority, but is there any way you can pass on to the team a request that rear mast collision boxes be adjusted for future skins?  When they are present, everytime you anchor the skiff the collision box from the mast causes the camera to ram into the floor unless you take steps to prevent it.  It's a minor thing, but I don't know of a functional reason for the rear mast collision box.  Perhaps adjusting it so it is floating collision box, or slightly offset so the default camera position doesn't hit it? 

As a workaround I've long since gotten used to swinging the camera to the side before anchoring, so this really isn't a high priority issue.   Just a small suggestion to usability to further improve things.

• Like 1

• ArenaNet Staff
12 minutes ago, PixelHero.5849 said:

It's nowhere near priority, but is there any way you can pass on to the team a request that rear mast collision boxes be adjusted for future skins?  When they are present, everytime you anchor the skiff the collision box from the mast causes the camera to ram into the floor unless you take steps to prevent it.  It's a minor thing, but I don't know of a functional reason for the rear mast collision box.  Perhaps adjusting it so it is floating collision box, or slightly offset so the default camera position doesn't hit it? 

As a workaround I've long since gotten used to swinging the camera to the side before anchoring, so this really isn't a high priority issue.   Just a small suggestion to usability to further improve things.

I collect a lot of feedback to share with the studio every week, including on new gem store items, so I can add this note. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I collect a lot of feedback to share with the studio every week, including on new gem store items, so I can add this note. 🙂 

I still need an ordinary Baseball Bat mace skin. 👀

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Could you tell them that a lot of us want the other pieces of the aurora armor? At least the leggings please.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, notebene.3190 said:

That is just awesome.

Do they ever move the black lion items into a place where you can buy them with statues down the road? I'd really like that, but super unlucky.

Yes, all black lion chest exclusives (aka, the last two slots of the uncommon chest tier.  NOT ones that are available for gems) are permanently available from the statuette vendor, and they get cheaper over time.   I think it should be available as soon as it leaves the chest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

ALSO, please remember that if you open a ton and still don't get the boat they have the pity system in place which means after it leaves the chest it can be bought for black lion statuettes. Probably 45.

Edited by HotDelirium.7984
Just saw someone else posted this also. Apologies. It does really work though!
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

ALSO, please remember that if you open a ton and still don't get the boat they have the pity system in place which means after it leaves the chest it can be bought for black lion statuettes. Probably 45.

Thank you, I forgot about it. I gave up after 51 keys.

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...