[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Old Lion's Arch (Memory of Old Lion's Arch) should have the original vistas and points of interest back. Also some services like guilds services, Guild Banker (bothe in the bank) and a Weaponsmith vendor next to the Armorsmith vendor in Trader's Forum are missing too. They were also in Old LA before it was destroyed. Last but not least, the area names are missing on the map too.

It would be nice if they are re-added in the next patch.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Please, especially if you're not revamping runes sometime soon, let us with Legendary Runes just change all 6 of them on us at once. Not sure why runes aren't just combine 6 into a super rune that you put on at this point to make it way better QoL. Even if there's just an option to set all of them at once, that would save a ton of time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I would love some more uses to the home instance.

Since I spend more time in their home gathering materials than in guild hall and having several guild that I do not relate to their trophies, I would love to be able to decorate my home instance using scribe items or something similar.

Also a library for collected books as mentioned before.

Some place to show off trophies from collections. There are too few home services other than gathering nodes.

Would be nice to have other crafting stations aside of the cooking station.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

a suggestion - hobotron into a jade bot skin with some cool new lines. would fit the game a ton better then fluffy pixie-cat-o-ghost whatevers;) (not a big fan of some of the new skin/mini/chair options added lately) i applauded anets consistancy in keeping the game meme free for a long time. i get stuff like this sells, and they already decided they put this consistency on the side some time ago. but im willing to bet theres gonna be quite a few players that would appreciate being given more options, some being more in line with the older style of the game, for making their toon unique without descending into this new trend.

Edited by Ascency.3580
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Good effing lord let us skip the pointless, long-winded NPC chatter when we have to go back through story instances for achievements.

Better yet, just let us skip right to the part specifically for the achievement so we don't have to run 75% of the instance over and over and over if we fail the part for the achievement.

We can skip right to the end of certain instances for achievements.  Let us skip for all achievements.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Add to the HoT vendors that they buy Airship Oil, Auric Dust, and Ley Line Sparks for Airship Parts, Lumps of Aurilium, and Ley Line Crystals respectively.

People like me who'ce made their g2 Legendary Weapons with a Gift of Desert Mastery will end up with an overflow of Oils, Dust, and Sparks which they can use for nothing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

A way to instantly add/remove an Infusion from all 8 build templates with legendaries in the slot.

(For example, let’s say I have legendaries on everything except weapons. When I want to remove all 14 Mighty +9 agony infusions on one toon, then move them all to another toon that also has legendaries. Going through all 8 build templates to do this is suffering.)

• Confused 1

When an Event has reached Diminishing Returns status where you'll receive no credit upon completion, such as Leviathan, can you please gray it out on the UI so we'll actually be aware of that and exit the area instead of wasting our time and money. You already do the gray out with "no longer participating" Events on UI so it could be used this way as well.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

As a relatively new player to the game:

Please, for the love of god. Mute the female sylvari banker in Lion's Arch. 

Constantly hearing "More violets, I say, less violence" while I'm just trying to browse the wardrobe is making me want to commit war-crimes.

I'm actively avoiding using the bank in LA because of her, I swear to god.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/4/2023 at 5:16 PM, kitemay.1327 said:

maybe show how many mastery  points a map has like ya'lls do for hero challenges, and points of interest

Even more so: remove the IBS masteries off the core maps because they serve no purpose other than to confuse people that don't know. Add them to the DRM maps of them instead or delete them, they do more harm than good.

1 hour ago, streambonker.6045 said:

As a relatively new player to the game:

Please, for the love of god. Mute the female sylvari banker in Lion's Arch. 

Constantly hearing "More violets, I say, less violence" while I'm just trying to browse the wardrobe is making me want to commit war-crimes.

I'm actively avoiding using the bank in LA because of her, I swear to god.

Go to the crafting vendors and use one of the tables there they all have banks as part of them and no more spammy violets violence annoying NPC. There are a ton of those annoying NPCs tho so much so that I know when they will trigger and every part of the line. I wish they had more line variety maybe GW3 we can get more than one line on repeat.

• Confused 1

probably mentioned before:

but please allow us to Queue several hundred siege blueprints in the guild assembly queue... this could possibly be done by allowing us to Queue whole stacks at a time instead of only a single blueprint.

it takes 30 seconds to assemble each siege , with a maxx Queue of 10... meaning that if I want to assemble a few hundred guild siege, i need to stay at the assembly for a few hours, constantly refilling the Queue as it empties every 5 minutes.

it would be really nice to be able to queue a few hundred and then go to bed, as i'd much rather play WvW for hours on end instead of Queueing the assembly line so much. (it's a lot cheaper to use my own materials to make the siege than to constantly buy it off the TP, but very time consuming)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Trading post fees are to high.
An Elonian leather square sells for average 3 gold.
We get charged 1 gold insertion fee, then another gold for sale completion.
That leaves us with a mere 1 gold profit.

Add an option to display all the weapons we have equipped simultaniously.
Allow us to choose where we want certain weapons to be held, such as swords and axes on the back, rather than on waist.

Pistol users should automatically have holsters equiped.
Where are the pistols hanging from?
Pistols should be picked up with the same hand from the same side is tucked away.
Why this crossing arms animation to pick weapons up. I never understood.

Backstraps should also be visible.
All other weapons should have a placeholder.
Weapons are just hanging in midair strapped to nothingness.

Staffs have clipping issues with most headgear and armour and backpacks.
We can hide it while not in use, but for those who want to display them, they could just shrink in size.while tucked away.

Jade bots are too big.
There should be an option to resize these .
I would not mind having them the size of minis.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Please make an alternate way to obtain the Thruster Control Unit for the turtle mount. I have done *everything* else required for the mount, but I'm not interested in doing any 10-man strike, and this mount requires the Strike Mission: Kaineng Overlook. It doesn't have to be easy, for those folks thinking I just want a no-effort solution here (I've done skycale for heaven's sake!). Even something as dumb as "Do Kaineng Blackout meta 100 times" would work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, araiya.5160 said:

Please make an alternate way to obtain the Thruster Control Unit for the turtle mount. I have done *everything* else required for the mount, but I'm not interested in doing any 10-man strike, and this mount requires the Strike Mission: Kaineng Overlook. It doesn't have to be easy, for those folks thinking I just want a no-effort solution here (I've done skycale for heaven's sake!). Even something as dumb as "Do Kaineng Blackout meta 100 times" would work.

You don't need to be interested in it, you can still do it once for the reward you want. I think it's a daily today (it was yesterday 😄). You can also make a squad saying KO for turtle and people will join. If you don't care about effort, I really don't know what the issue here is supposed to be -get in a group, deal some dmg (or heal others), dodge some attacks and you're done.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2