[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

QoL improvements for EoD:

• Jade bot "equipment" can be changed anywhere no need to be next to workbench – workbench requrement has no added value to the gameplay
  • Jade batteries either give us more charges or remove batteries/charges – no added value to gameplay, battery giving us 10 or 20 charges or no charges needed with jade bot actually having unlimited charges would make gameplay better

QoL improvements for SOTO:

• activation of leylines or updrafts should be either permament or it should stay active till we change map – currently any leyline/updraft we activate stay active for short time so you need to reuse it again and that mean that you need to look for starting point and whole "I wanted to go somewhere with these new great features" make it feel not so good

• Confused 1

New idle animations from elementalists, for example: playing with little sprites of elements (little flame inside of the hand, throwing a pebble up and down, tiny fountains, etc).

As to other professions, idk yet but we sure do need some refreshment of idle animations, amirite? ;d

Add gear tab to achievements.

Like weapons or gear or accessories so I can just click on to choose which weapon or gear I need and sort achievements for it.

Right now I need to go to google, type for example ascended hammer, then find out its called Fix R UP, then go back to achievemnts and search there by name.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

Add gear tab to achievements.

Like weapons or gear or accessories so I can just click on to choose which weapon or gear I need and sort achievements for it.

Right now I need to go to google, type for example ascended hammer, then find out its called Fix R UP, then go back to achievemnts and search there by name.

You could just go to achievements -> collections -> specialization collections

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1

"Send Me Where I'm Not"

If you won't let us pick a specific live instance of a zone to move to (ala EQ2, Lost Ark, others), how about just a "Send Me Somewhere Else" button? You click it, and it sends you to another instance, or spins one up if there is only 1? Something to that effect.

I'm in Inner Nayous. I don't want to do the meta, but want to move to another place where it's not happening so I can work on other events, but no one has a "Taxi for where you aren't!" squad in LFG.

Bonus! Comes with it's own theme song!

Edited by notebene.3190
  • Confused 2

Lily of the Elon Qol Request:

Either add a "return to previous location" button, automatically return the player to their previous location when they click the invitation again, add a right click option on invitation to return to previous location.

There is a portal that can do this at the location but from what I understand most other passes already return you to the previous location when used again (at least mistlock sanctuary does).

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ghin.1653 said:

Lily of the Elon Qol Request:

Either add a "return to previous location" button, automatically return the player to their previous location when they click the invitation again, add a right click option on invitation to return to previous location.

There is a portal that can do this at the location but from what I understand most other passes already return you to the previous location when used again (at least mistlock sanctuary does).

They do not all do that afew like Mistlock sanctuary do yes.

Can we also maybe get the rested bonus you get from Arborstone / Wizards Tower in the lounges? Spirit shards are a pretty valuable currency and it feels bad to have spent Gems on something that's actually detrimental to my character to spend time in vs. the  "free" lounges like Arborstone

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Can ranger players have their pets in their home instance? 

I feel that this game needs a menagerie. It's kind of cool to see all your pets chill in your home instance when gathering although, aquatic pets are an issue in this case.

Or if a dev has extra time on their hands, they can create a pocket instance somewhere in the map, maybe the hidden garden in Mt maelstrom and make it the menagerie and chill with all of my pets 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Entara.3075 said:

I would love to see someone selling research kits at mystlock.

The crafting vendors do.  Also, I agree with all the suggested upgrades to the various Lounges.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The kit need more customizations, they can add something like new hairstyles, faces, colors even a new option that can let you to change your character's voice, that would encourage people to buy the kit, beacuse that thing is good two or three times but then it becames bored to only have the same 7 haristyles and faces.

• Thanks 2

Sure more options would be nice. Don't expect new voice actors though, that would be a ridiculous expense for little gain.

I scrolled through the wiki quickly, and it sure looked like more than 7 options to me. Is that more of "7 options I like?"

36 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Sure more options would be nice. Don't expect new voice actors though, that would be a ridiculous expense for little gain.

I scrolled through the wiki quickly, and it sure looked like more than 7 options to me. Is that more of "7 options I like?"

Voice actors?? we are in 2024 mate there's a lot of options to create voices with IA

and it wont be "ridiculous expensive" hire some voice actors to record some dialogues, and i dont think that they would get a "little gain" literally the most of the persons would buy the kit if they see that new option

btw i put 7 beacuse i dont have the exactly number of options from each race

Edited by Doggimangg.4891
  • Thanks 1

1. I'm quite sensitive to blinking  and flickering visuals: AIR BULLET and to smaller degree, ice bullet in Elementalist are much too flickery and are an annoyance at best. Really makes hard to focus on gamepley. Can u please make it more transparent or have an option to not show up (only in the HUD instead)

1a. Similar with Call of Wild in Ranger. I have to close my eyes or have my camera set to not to see the "pressure wave" effect. It is spectacular and I think it's very cool but my brain thinks it's a firework right in my face :c   HALP!

2. Could you add a filter of  "can be salvaged for research notes" in the crafting filters please?? (for peeps who have jade bots) it would be a VERY helpful thing.

Thank youuuuuu

Edited by Avelione.6075

Dear most greatest, and most awesome developers hopefully reading this message.
I would really like to see a few things different, hence I made a list... I have a couple more ideas but they might be too daring.
Please take these ten ideas in your mind while you are busy making the game (like always) more attractive and the best game in the world!

• Show backpacks in character selection-screen
  • Show backpacks while using emotes
  • Add an option to wear tails as cosmetics (demon tail, Shrine Guardian tail, etc)
  • New emotes you can use together (/hug /kiss)
  • Emotes during walking
  • Option to use emotes on chairs
  • A flying mount to hold up to two players
  • Flying an Airship
  • Option to be able to use instruments on tonics
  • Remove portals and create one big map

(A note on the last idea, I just really want to explore Tyria with my friends and get out Queensdale having more to do than fast travel wasting pocket money. People are so used wasting their gold!)

With kind regards,
Veryl

Edited by Veryl.1923
Fixed some confusion.
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

I was standing next to a ranger with a sky-chak pet. For a long time, I couldn't figure out what the CLOPCLIPCLACKCLOPCLOPCLOPCLOPCLIPCLACK noises were, but they very nearly overrode every other sound. My gosh they're loud.

Didn't we have a similar issue with the Juvenile Jacaranda, and that noise was toned down? I hardly ever notice the buzzing now. A similar fix for the sky-chak would be welcome.

Edited by Batel.9206