Did someone request beach wear? [Merged]

7 hours ago, Parasite.5389 said:

booo, you give us a speedboat, but nothing to wear on it 😛 

There are some beaches where you (automatically) have swimwear/beachwear. Even if it's not the new kind. 😎

southsuncovebeachboat.png.af53cc5dd83f0f2595b4abb2c4be3a28.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

haha good.
wait a minute. I just realized something. Is that hat already in the game or will it be released with the swimsuits?

If it is, it's a weight-specific skin. Us heavy armor users need more of these skins.

23 hours ago, Kitty.4806 said:

Gem store invisible shoes coming??

A toggle like gloves/shoulders/helmet would be better. Obviously they can do it, but won't. The only reason they won't is because too many players who have gotten the invisible shoes as a drop would complain. Frankly I wouldn't want to have to deal with that backlash either. It's just so asinine. We'll instead be getting 'sandals' as part of the package, most likely.

ArenaNet definitely shot themselves in the foot by not including a toggle for boots way back when they introduced it for gloves/shoulders/helmet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zera.9435 said:

A toggle like gloves/shoulders/helmet would be better. Obviously they can do it, but won't. The only reason they won't is because too many players who have gotten the invisible shoes as a drop would complain. Frankly I wouldn't want to have to deal with that backlash either. It's just so asinine. We'll instead be getting 'sandals' as part of the package, most likely.

ArenaNet definitely shot themselves in the foot by not including a toggle for boots way back when they introduced it for gloves/shoulders/helmet.

I want them all to cry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

They could also have given us anklets ("ankle bracelets") that do not come with undyeable white mold like the Tribal Walkers.

That way, we could properly have gotten bare feet without actually infringing on the perceived prestige of the literally rarest item in the game.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

They could also have given us anklets ("ankle bracelets") that do not come with undyeable white mold like the Tribal Walkers.

That way, we could properly have gotten bare feet without actually infringing on the perceived prestige of the literally rarest item in the game.

Ankle bracelets as foot armor sounds nice, actually. There's our bare feet.

• Like 8