[Suggestion] Can we get this as mount skin pls?

Jojo.6140

@Samnang.1879 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:That might be the most ugliest thing I've seen that's within this game.

you haven't seen that weapon that has eyeballs coming out of it then lol it looks so disgusting

You mean that failed experiment thing?It looks stupid. Can't say ugly, just completely stupid.a minecrapht-looking thing with it's ears in I would assume T-Pose for it in a game like GW2 is ugly.

I don’t think it will be added, for a couple of reasons. One is that so far all the mounts have been fitted over a pre-existing model. In this case a two legged model. They are Mount outfits not brand new mounts. Another is animations. The Springer has several animation which won’t cross over to a different, four legged model without a fair amount of work. Any skin will need to fit the template as well as being able to use the various animations, including idling animations. Anything outside that requires a major rework of the mount and probably a rework of the UI to make a new category for mounts that don’t fit existing templates.

@"Jojo.6140" said:So when super adventure box returns ins April, can we get this as springer mount skin pls:

Bunny_%28Super_Adventure_Box%29.jpg

As ingame reward wont happen, but i would also pay 2k gems for it. Please make it happen.

Edit: Meh, why does the image not get embedded?

That would be cool if u use mounts inside that world.. not outside.

So basicly that would be the rabit mount inside the adventure box, mounts in gw2 are already way to childish design dont make the game look worse xD.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Oh Six, no, I will pay anet 2000 gems to NOT make any sab themed mounts. They completely ruined gliding, I refuse to allow mounts to be inflicted with the same sab-disease

LoL Hey! A friend gifted me that glider and it's one of my favorites! Long live SAB! And pretty please can we get more worlds? I know the answer is no, but I'm going to ask anyway because I love SAB and I want more of it!

@Samnang.1879 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:springer is not a rabbit tyvm

Highly subjective. it can be w/e the devs want it.

not subj; it's scientifcially objective. rabbits dont have hind legs like nor tails like that.

if devs say its a rabbits, then they are scientifically wrong.

Its a fantasy mmo if the devs say that a scientifically correct camel is a cat then its a cat.

@zealex.9410 said:

not subj; it's scientifcially objective. rabbits dont have hind legs like nor tails like that.

Its a fantasy mmo if the devs say that a scientifically correct camel is a cat then its a cat.

well they haven't so i stand by my point that it's not a rabbitbruUp7v.jpg

@Tasida.4085 said:This is 1 of those beauty is in the eye etc etc (like the awful raptor/peacock)......Big resounding NO on skin.

One thing I noticed about Anet is that they like to femininize things... turning a masculine raptor into a feminine peacock (altho technically peacock is a male but u know what i mean). I don't know whether their agenda is to appeal to more female players, but am pretty sure no normal person actually thinks the peacock raptor is amazing (besides the creator and whoever approved it).

I don't mind feminization of things, but at least make it look cool that it appeal to all gender and not just one. Like Nevermore for example, it's feminine but it appeals to everyone.

@Samnang.1879 said:

well they haven't so i stand by my point that it's not a rabbit
bruUp7v.jpg

Im pretty sure they said its a wierd mix of a rabbit/bunny and kangaroo.

Archived