Can not sell iron ore or logs on the market

Hi Guys,Pretty much what the title says. Sometime game gives me the option to sell those but most of the time don't have the sell option when I right click it. As far as I know there is not cap of how many items of one type are on the market, or is it? It doesn't show as soulbound item. I've tried to search for an answer but most of the post were about people can not sell some other type of mats or parts. Would be glad if someone can explain it to me.Thanks

@Elemag.2364 said:Hi Guys,Pretty much what the title says. Sometime game gives me the option to sell those but most of the time don't have the sell option when I right click it.

Are you trying to sell from your bank or the material collection tab? because there is no option to do that, instead place the materials in your bag and then try to right click sell.

@Elemag.2364 said:The iron ore and the logs are in my inventory. Tried to sell them at a TP or elsewhere, doesn't work.

As two posters suggested above, check and see if these items are in an invisible bag. If they are, move them to a different bag. You can check to see if you have an invisible bag by hovering your mouse over your bag slots.

@"Elemag.2364" said:

and 1 x Invisible...no idea what or how the invisible bags is what it is for

... um?

Items in an invisible bag are "hidden" from being sold to vendors or the TP. It's a good place to store things so that you don't accidentally sell something.

EDIT: i believe the description of the invisible bag is shown if you mouse over it?

@Elemag.2364 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:Invisible bag is the correct answer.

Could you please explain what a invisible bag is? Hmm, I have 3 x reinforced bags and 1 x Invisible...no idea what or how the invisible bags is what it is for

Invisible bag stops items from being sold on TP or to vendors. Move iron to other bag and you will be able to sell it.

@Elemag.2364 said:

Could you please explain what a invisible bag is? Hmm, I have 3 x reinforced bags and 1 x Invisible...no idea what or how the invisible bags is what it is for

This invisibile bag, secure or safe boxes and bags make the items hidden from vendors and the TP. They are good if you are carrying around food items and other valuables e.g. sigils, runes, gear, collection items, that you do not want to accidentally sell off to a vendor using the sell junk option or the by simply hitting the sell button multiple times resulting in a "fail click" sell.

Items you do want to sell or list need to be moved to one of the other bags e.g. your reinforced bags which will make them appear to vendors and the TP. For organization, you can also get the crafting bags that sorts all materials into those bags first.

@Elemag.2364 said:

Items in an Invisible bag will

• Not show up in a vendor's Sell tab
  • Not show up in the Trading Post Sell window
  • Not deposit when using "Deposit All"
  • Not be moved when compacting the inventoryThis also mean you won't get the "Sell on Trading Post" option on right click.

@Elemag.2364 said:Never mind guys, it is invisible bag, didn't give it a thought why such an item exists. Actually might be pretty neat not to vendor something that you need. Thanks all for the input!

Invisible bag also hides things from salvage all and Deposit All. I use that for the Unidentified Gear(to avoid salvage all) and Candy Corn(to avoid deposit all since I use that to feed the candy corn gobbler), sometimes I also use that for collection stuff. Some collections require you to bring some bloodstone dust or whatever to a bunch of places.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

• Not be moved when compacting the inventoryThis also mean you won't get the "Sell on Trading Post" option on right click.

I have the invisible bag specifically for my spare weapons and armor etc. that I don't want to accidentally salvage. I also use them for my consumables so they don't clutter up the screen when selling stuff. I also use other types of bags so that crafting materials go in one, junk in another, armor and weapons in yet another. They are a great way of organizing without having to constantly move stuff around.

@Aerinndis.2730 said:

I have the invisible bag specifically for my spare weapons and armor etc. that I don't want to accidentally salvage. I also use them for my consumables so they don't clutter up the screen when selling stuff. I also use other types of bags so that crafting materials go in one, junk in another, armor and weapons in yet another. They are a great way of organizing without having to constantly move stuff around.

Same! I love those sorting bags!

@Udolpho.1209 said:I always put the invisible bag in the very last bag slot... that way it doesn't accidentally get filled up with stuff you'd want to sell off, and make you have to move stuff around.

Same here. My bottom bag is always an invisible one and I use it to store anything which is important or which I need to hold onto. Some of the stuff I keep in there can't be sold or salvaged but I still keep it in there to reinforce the item in my mind that it's important and I need to be careful not to lose or delete it. (Although if I need the space I will move that stuff into the bottom of the next bag up.)

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Udolpho.1209 said:I always put the invisible bag in the very last bag slot... that way it doesn't accidentally get filled up with stuff you'd want to sell off, and make you have to move stuff around.

Same here. My bottom bag is always an invisible one and I use it to store anything which is important or which I need to hold onto. Some of the stuff I keep in there can't be sold or salvaged but I still keep it in there to reinforce the item in my mind that it's important and I need to be careful not to lose or delete it. (Although if I need the space I will move that stuff into the bottom of the next bag up.)

I do this as well for the same reasons mentioned

I go the opposite route - In havr the invisible bag on top, because it contains things I want available at short notice. To avoid random loot in it, I use only as large a bag as that character has actual use for, and I keep it full, including a, few items that don't have to be in an invisible bag. Those items can then be switched out for drops that need a spot.

@kharmin.7683 said:

I do this as well for the same reasons mentioned

Ditto. Depending on the amount of build sets, I always use 1-2 invisible bags which I put at the bottom for the aforementioned reasons.

Archived