Cloth armor is the best now? Really?

RobMonty.3719

Ele and reaper out tanking heavy classes?

Does anet understand the old ways of D&D, cloth is not armor, its always low AC and yet now, ELE and Reaper are tanking 4 and 5 people in pvp and sometime actually win?

Yea....

I love the game but wow, it just has to be Ego Gem sales creating OP classes for sales. Nothing else explains that a cloth armor can eat heavy like nothing.

This is terrible programming but hey, its just my lousy opinion...

6 years and the game isnt balanced can only mean one thing. Anet rotates stupidly over powered classes to gain gem sales through promoting the ego of the player...

Anyhow.... Most of us are tired of Ele whipping the whole team sometimes...Who thought that up?

@RobMonty.3719 said:Does anet understand the old ways of D&D, cloth is not armor,

Gosh, I hope not. D&D is the old way and there's absolutely no reason that any modern game should stick to tropes that were developed before the personal computer. Unless someone thinks that heavy armor is any defense for a magic meteor shower or that it's possible to set something afire without it burning everything nearby

@RobMonty.3719 said:Ele and reaper out tanking heavy classes?

Does anet understand the old ways of D&D, cloth is not armor, its always low AC and yet now, ELE and Reaper are tanking 4 and 5 people in pvp and sometime actually win?

As someone who actually plays D&D, and not that pile of horse manure table-top videogame that is D&D Adventurer's League, I can tell you GW2 has nothing in common with D&D.

But, if it did, the argument still wouldn't hold water. Reason? Magic items. One ring of protection AC1 and bam! you're AC is as good as a plate wearer.

is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?

no escape from this lightning field

Open your eyes

look up to the skies and see

Eles and necros, need no more sympathy...

cuz they're easy pick, easy cap, going close, going far

.> @derd.6413 said:

is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?

Open your eyes

Anyway ele's burst go, does't really matter to meeeeeee. Unless it hits meeeeeeeeee.

is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?

Open your eyes

Anyway ele's burst go, does't really matter to meeeeeee. Unless it hits meeeeeeeeee.

Necro just killed a beast

Archived