Rifle skin for deadeye

czerwoni.9563

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ashanor.5319 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

@Ashanor.5319 said:Can we get a list of all rifle's with different sound effects please?

Here you go.

Thank you!

Sorry, wrong page. This is the one: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Weapons_with_unique_skill_activation_sounds

The previous one I posted includes weapons that only play sounds when drawn, or idle, rather than only showing sound effects while in use. And honestly, its not even a complete list, I just noticed that things like Incinerator or Bolt aren't on there.

@Turk.5460 said:

@Ashanor.5319 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

@Ashanor.5319 said:Can we get a list of all rifle's with different sound effects please?

Here you go.

Thank you!

Sorry, wrong page. This is the one:

The previous one I posted includes weapons that
only
play sounds when drawn, or idle, rather than only showing sound effects while in use. And honestly, its not even a complete list, I just noticed that things like Incinerator or Bolt aren't on there.

I see. Thanks again.

@Turk.5460 said:

@Ashanor.5319 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

Here you go.

Thank you!

Sorry, wrong page. This is the one:

The previous one I posted includes weapons that
only
play sounds when drawn, or idle, rather than only showing sound effects while in use. And honestly, its not even a complete list, I just noticed that things like Incinerator or Bolt aren't on there.

wait what? Whispers Secret Pistols? they sound exactly like any other pistol for me...edit: seems like there are two versions of it, a lv30 and a lv80 one...edit2: and still there is only one skin for it...now im confused...did they remove the sound effect? or is it just on the lv 30 one that you cant unlock?

Deadeye's rifles look way too crude and poorly made for my tastes. Well designed, sleek tenebrous and shimmering sniper rifles have great models, but unfitting color scheme. Predator is stupidly expensive as well as overdesigned and over-the-top. It's precursor looks like a literal piece of garbage that was obviously not intended to be used as a weapon, but as a chasis for a legendary.

My gaze came upon the whispers rifle. It looks mediocre and has a meh brown color scheme, but at least I managed to come up with a "former whisper's agent" outfit to make a thematically coherent look.

My PvP "mercenary" (before I gave up on the roamer DE idea) look used to feature pact rifle. It's brutal, advanced, high quality and has no scope, which was even kind of fitting, since I was using the "iron sights" trait.

@Grimheart.2853 said:Deadeye's rifles look way too crude and poorly made for my tastes. Well designed, sleek tenebrous and shimmering sniper rifles have great models, but unfitting color scheme. Predator is stupidly expensive as well as overdesigned and over-the-top. It's precursor looks like a literal piece of garbage that was obviously not intended to be used as a weapon, but as a chasis for a legendary.

My gaze came upon the whispers rifle. It looks mediocre and has a meh brown color scheme, but at least I managed to come up with a "former whisper's agent" outfit to make a thematically coherent look.

My PvP "mercenary" (before I gave up on the roamer DE idea) look used to feature pact rifle. It's brutal, advanced, high quality and has no scope, which was even kind of fitting, since I was using the "iron sights" trait.

You can get the Whispers harpoon gun to match rifle.

• 5 months later...

Archived