A new legendary that's not a longbow =(

veslarius.8425

I mean I'm waiting for the longbow as well but it's not like I'm holding my baited breath till I'm blue in the face either. We've known for a long time the release cadence of these and now we just wait hoping that the one 'we' want comes out next. Also the scepter looks pretty awesome imo and might get that for my reaper in the mean time.

I always assumed greatsword would be last just cause there are several greatsword legendaries already so they figured to leave that one till the rest of the weapons gets a second one.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Pimpology.6234 said:Come on how did no one know this.... of the last 3 weapons left, they are going to go with worst first.You had to know it was going to be scepter>longbow>great sword.

Great Sword (2H)def last unless they drop LB & GS together.Long Bow (2H) 2nd to last - one of the most wanted weapons since launch for many usersScepter (1H) meterologicus is so good, the design can't be beat really. they had to add the mini in order to compete!Personally the player designed scepter (with a different color scheme and more unique tiny details & effects would have made a better legendary then this one, but hey its a necros scepter and you get a mini to boot! lol

Meteorlogicus is one of the worst legendary weapons. I rank it at 29 of the 30 currently in game.

You're free to think that but it's one of the top legendaries for me personally. Along with Astralaria and maybe like the gen 1 shield and gen 2 dagger.

@"Aenaos.8160" said:Longbow is the only weapon I've been waiting for since HoT release,mainly because the current legendary salad bow is way too....special for my taste(in bows,because I otherwise quite enjoy salads).Hopefully when the new long bow finally comes it won't be a bent broomstick firing frog projectiles and the wait will be worth it.

On the other hand a lb with skritt projectiles that go "shiiiiiniiiesssss" would be awesome and they already have the sound recorded for the gathering tool.

The effect should disable all light around you otherwise your projectiles will fly back at you :P

@Ashen.2907 said:

@"Svennis.3852" said:A male who isn’t a coward can wield Kudzu just fine, masculinity and everything intact. :P

A male who isnt a coward might find wielding kudzu unpleasant, masculinity and everything intact.Yeah if the issue was phrased as purely an aesthetic taste thing, sure. The point being, just because a longbow is flowery doesn’t mean it’s “for girls” and “not for males.”

It just means it doesn’t fit the aesthetic you want. Which is fine. And entirely irrelevant to gender/sex.

The last legendary warhorn was the size of a tubaThe last legendary rifle was the size of a pigThe player contest winning torch was the size of a small treeThe upcoming scepter is the size of a staff...

I am wondering about the size of the next longbow and greatswords. We will probably need 2 screens to be able to see them as a whole.

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:Everyone obsessed over longbows and great swords and here I am with those being my least used weapon types along with hammers.Mostly the same, though I like hammers. The problem is that my favorite hammer skins are not the legendary ones. I just don't really care about longbows and greatswords.

Regarding the comments about the size of the legendaries and new weapons, I agree that they are a bit oversized. I suspect, however, that this is intentional such that they are prominent on the character. Players like people to see that they have legendaries.

@Pirindolo.9427 said:The last legendary warhorn was the size of a tubaThe last legendary rifle was the size of a pigThe player contest winning torch was the size of a small treeThe upcoming scepter is the size of a staff...

I am wondering about the size of the next longbow and greatswords. We will probably need 2 screens to be able to see them as a whole.

When that's the case, that will just be another Legendary I'll never even consider making.Can't sell it.Cant' stand to look at it.Better make another Gen1 to sell.

Archived