A new legendary that's not a longbow =(

veslarius.8425

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@veslarius.8425 said:How long is it going to take for you to give us a legendary longbow for male and or darker character themes?

One or two more episodes : )

Scepter users have been desperate for a legendary that didn't look like a literal toy as well btw.

how is Meteorlogicus a toy? it's probably one of the best looking gen 1

unless you are thinking of The Moot, aka the disco ball

I think you may not have thought this through, OP. With the exception of greatsword, every single other weapon only had one legendary weapon. 1 of everything. As time went on, they've been releasing more of them, which means, logically, that one weapon or another was always going to be last. Until the next patch launches, there's still only one scepter. It's just that the long bow hasn't come out yet. Saying that they've somehow left out the long bow and every other weapon has been fine is misplaced criticism. What you're actually saying is you want a long bow and so it's more important. Well, some people feel the same way about the scepter, which they're finally getting.

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@veslarius.8425 said:How long is it going to take for you to give us a legendary longbow for male and or darker character themes?

Scepter users have been desperate for a legendary that didn't look like a literal toy as well btw.

Nah I've got my legendaries straight. I've never liked Meteorlogicus. It looks like an over designed pseudo educational kids toy from Fisher Price. Has awesome projectile effect though.

Longbow is the only weapon I've been waiting for since HoT release,mainly because the current legendary salad bow is way too....special for my taste(in bows,because I otherwise quite enjoy salads).Hopefully when the new long bow finally comes it won't be a bent broomstick firing frog projectiles and the wait will be worth it.

@Aenaos.8160 said:

@"Pirindolo.9427" said:A new legendary
RIDICULOUSLY OVERSIZED
Like the contest winning torch (the size of a small arm), Verdarach (the size of a tuba), the boat-gun...

Please, stop making weapons that 1) don't look like weapons and 2) are 3x or 4x the size they should be

Just for curiosity, why did you change "the size of a small tree" (referred to the player contest winning torch) for "the size of a small arm"?

@Aenaos.8160 said:Longbow is the only weapon I've been waiting for since HoT release,mainly because the current legendary salad bow is way too....special for my taste(in bows,because I otherwise quite enjoy salads).Hopefully when the new long bow finally comes it won't be a bent broomstick firing frog projectiles and the wait will be worth it.

Sylvari Rangers the world over are happy hoarding legendary longbows! :3

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Celsith.2753 said:Longbow will be last because Anet hates rangers, duh xD

Greatsword will be last, because it's probably the most anticipated legendary of them all, the more people Arenanet keep waiting and still playing the game the better for them.

I think you're probably right, if only because there is already 3 legendary greatswords.

@Celsith.2753 said:

Greatsword will be last, because it's probably the most anticipated legendary of them all, the more people Arenanet keep waiting and still playing the game the better for them.

I think you're probably right, if only because there is already 3 legendary greatswords.

Now imagine if the Gen 3 legendaries are created by forging a Gen 1 and Gen 2 together? ..... WIth 250 Mystic Coins, and 250 +10 Swin Infusions

@starlinvf.1358 said:

Now imagine if the Gen 3 legendaries are created by forging a Gen 1 and Gen 2 together? ..... WIth 250 Mystic Coins, and 250 +10 Swin Infusions

and 250 Stacks of Elder Wood Planks.

Come on how did no one know this.... of the last 3 weapons left, they are going to go with worst first.You had to know it was going to be scepter>longbow>great sword.

Great Sword (2H)def last unless they drop LB & GS together.Long Bow (2H) 2nd to last - one of the most wanted weapons since launch for many usersScepter (1H) meterologicus is so good, the design can't be beat really. they had to add the mini in order to compete!Personally the player designed scepter (with a different color scheme and more unique tiny details & effects would have made a better legendary then this one, but hey its a necros scepter and you get a mini to boot! lol

@Pimpology.6234 said:Come on how did no one know this.... of the last 3 weapons left, they are going to go with worst first.You had to know it was going to be scepter>longbow>great sword.

Great Sword (2H)def last unless they drop LB & GS together.Long Bow (2H) 2nd to last - one of the most wanted weapons since launch for many usersScepter (1H) meterologicus is so good, the design can't be beat really. they had to add the mini in order to compete!Personally the player designed scepter (with a different color scheme and more unique tiny details & effects would have made a better legendary then this one, but hey its a necros scepter and you get a mini to boot! lol

Meteorlogicus is one of the worst legendary weapons. I rank it at 29 of the 30 currently in game.

Archived