Everything oneshots you.

Sprymazi.6472

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Wrong, everything but warrior...Warrior cannot 1 shot.

what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

if the players stand still that is.The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

• you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!SIMPLE!

The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hitman.5829 said:

Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

if the players stand still that is.The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are so predictable. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are
so predictable
. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

@Hitman.5829 said:

On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are
so predictable
. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.Ok.

Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018

First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

What do we do know?

@"Hitman.5829" said:

Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

This isn't entirely relevant since it was on an NPC, but regardless, this is one of the highest crits I've ever landed in WvW3dx79jS.jpg

If you'd like, I can do some recording this weekend to see how many one shots I can manage. I guarantee you it can be done, and with relative ease. In fact, it can do true one shots, meaning not rapid multi-hits like a Mesmer shatter for example.

Also, here you go. A build easily capable of one shots:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQJAURjEdQdH23BuhAnIGICK9Lm+twCgIYAuyIDWeA-jFSBABLcEAoU9nNOEAmpEEPdBAcBAy/BAc1+jyvAAIA38mZzbG4m38m38m3srbzsZ28m3MpAGVrF-w

Healing activates Peak Performance (+33% damage), using both Signets activates Signet Mastery (+200 Ferocity), Burst Mastery = +7% more damage, Warriors Sprint = +3% damage, Scholar runes = +5% damage, Berserker's Power = +21% damage. Most of which will be active before you hit your target. Shouldn't be hard to get between 20 and 25k crits on squishies. And with Quickness, it's a much shorter cast time + unblockable from the Signet.

All that aside, it is extremely telegraphed and the build is a gimmick. Meaning it can't do much else besides one shot cheese. Still, even without a dedicated gimmick build, Warrior is easily capable of extremely high damage. I think you need to let go of the idea that Warrior can't pump out insane levels of damage.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:All that aside, it is extremely telegraphed and the build is a gimmick. Meaning it can't do much else besides one shot cheese.So what's the point then in this theory craft build, that nobody uses, because one has to give up all defensive stances (def trait line, endure pain etc.), lots of mobility (featherfood, swiftness etc.), some anti condi, and some stun, as well?

TO is complaining about one shots / insane damage with no or almost no counter to it. Counter to this build: dodge killshot, and one shot that "pls-kill-me-I-have-no-sustain"-Warrior. Pretty sure TO is not referring to such a build.

@enkidu.5937 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:All that aside, it
is
extremely telegraphed and the build is a gimmick. Meaning it can't do much else besides one shot cheese.So what's the point then in this theory craft build, that nobody uses, because one has to give up all defensive stances (def trait line, endure pain etc.), lots of mobility (featherfood, swiftness etc.), some anti condi, and some stun, as well?

TO is complaining about one shots / insane damage with no or almost no counter to it. Counter to this build: dodge killshot, and one shot that "pls-kill-me-I-have-no-sustain"-Warrior. Pretty sure TO is not referring to such a build.

I wasn't responding to the OP. I was trying to disprove Hitman who is saying that Warrior can't one shot.

@enkidu.5937 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:All that aside, it
is
extremely telegraphed and the build is a gimmick. Meaning it can't do much else besides one shot cheese.So what's the point then in this theory craft build, that nobody uses, because one has to give up all defensive stances (def trait line, endure pain etc.), lots of mobility (featherfood, swiftness etc.), some anti condi, and some stun, as well?

dodging the oneshot is a counter that works against any oneshot. after that they might however also dodge your burst etc. till one lands his burst. but many people here think if they were able to dodge a oneshot they need to be given a freekill. if that was the case it would be stupid to attack your opponent first.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I wasn't responding to the OP. I was trying to disprove Hitman who is saying that Warrior can't one shot.Hitman already said that he is refering to the OP, and not some theoretical build that nobody uses, because its pointless to sacrifice tons of sustain/mobility etc. just to get an unreliable one shot chance. What's the relevance of being able to one shot afk's, idk

@MUDse.7623 said:dodging the oneshot is a counter that works against any oneshotEhm, no. OP is refering to the lack of tells, esp. when burst comes from stealth.

@enkidu.5937 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:dodging the oneshot is a counter that works against any oneshotEhm, no. OP is refering to the lack of tells, esp. when burst comes from stealth.then the OP is wrong. just very few builds can oneshot and only rather glassy people without any tell. if people would look further than 300 units around their character they would see most of those 'stealth oneshotters' go into stealth and still dodge it.

edit: also OP doesnt exclude oneshots with tells, he just claimes there is often no counterplay wich is wrong.and a free advice for the ones regularly dying to onehits out of nowhere: use durability runes. they removed the rng from it so you will allways have protection up for the oneshot out of nowhere. therefor you will be able to just facetank them usually.

Last night I played power mirage as I usually do, a guardian was fleeing a fight and I thought "this guy doesn't deserve to live after leaving his team mates to die".So I use my auto to pop aegis and to do a bit of damage 700 with some crits.OK that's fine I now have fury I'll summon a phantasm.He dodges and starts reading a book.OK well at least I have a clone now. I'll use mirror blade.He dodges but I stow.He dodges again and is at max health because dodges heal.Mind Stab time! 1500 crit....OK Mirror Blade and Shatter!Mirror Blade hits for about 2.5k in total with 2 crits.The Clones hopelessly chase after the guard to shatter but swiftness means he cannot be caught.He continues to spam everything from his book promptly returning to full health./sleep.

This is not an isolated case and I use full berserker/assassins gear, you barely tickle guardians and they heal everything up. Meanwhile rangers can do 8-10k autos on me, holo's can pretty much hit for 5-10k on nearly all their skills in marauder gear. Perma stealth deadeye can backstab you with 0 indication they're there for 20k+.

The game is a horrible mess of power creep where the 2 extremes of being ultra tanky and ultra high damage have grown further and further apart.

@Hitman.5829 said:

The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

That's sadly enough not true. In many cases you don't even see the animation and the more players are involved the more impossible it gets to dodge. WvW isn't a duel area.

I don't understand why people complain about the power creep, because that's all you guys wanted six month ago. Anet heard your crying about "the condi meta".what happened since then?

• power damage got buffed
  • condi got nerfed
  • boon meta got buffed

Tank builds are completely useless vs power builds. You can survive for a while, but won't kill anything.Condi builds are completely useless, because the damage is low and almost every class has now better condi cleanse than there is condition applicationMost builds have higher boon application than they had ever before.

It's not fun fighting people that can carry protection, 25 might stacks, resistance, etc and burst you for 70% of your hp with an unblockable.

Most one shots aren't. It's players who don't know the other classes claiming it's a one shot, in most cases out side of DE BS etc are not really one shots and most of those require the other person to be mostly zerk. I will agree being able to spam some of these or the ones that can do these combos from stealth a bit....troll. However most are a combo of attacks done very rapidly.

I have been sent mail that I was being reported for hacking because of "one shotting" on my DH. Back down on earth however it's actually 6-7 skills cast in rapid succession and one precast and timed very well.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

yep two shot mostly. can 1 shot with decapitate bug, have to have perfect conditions for a final thrust 1 shot, and even then it wont do more then 16k to a 2k armor foe.

@Clownmug.8357 said:I see both ridiculously high damage and ridiculous tankiness from time to time. It's hard to tell if any of it is normal because I suspect 3rd party software is involved in a few cases. Just this weekend I ended up fighting in downed state with an Ele and when their downed health reached <1% it mysteriously shot back up to 50%.

This is currently a bug with mistform

So the thing is the game has gone in 2 ways super bunker or super dmg. This is ok as long as in-between is viable but its not. If your not able to one shot ppl your dmg is worthless and your better off going bunker.

That why you see the in-between builds more on the lines as boon strip classes or soft cc classes the "cele" scorge mostly. Sadly most gen. classes are not worth runing cele due to both not having enofe dmg and still very much being one shot able at the same time lacking an "strong" effect out side of support / dmg (lots of soft / hard cc and boon strips).

@Snellibee.2761 said:

@Clownmug.8357 said:I see both ridiculously high damage and ridiculous tankiness from time to time. It's hard to tell if any of it is normal because I suspect 3rd party software is involved in a few cases. Just this weekend I ended up fighting in downed state with an Ele and when their downed health reached <1% it mysteriously shot back up to 50%.

This is currently a bug with mistform

Does that bug cause no vapor animation, able to continue attacking and taking damage?

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@"Hitman.5829" said:

This isn't entirely relevant since it was on an NPC, but regardless, this is one of the highest crits I've ever landed in WvW
3dx79jS.jpg

If you'd like, I can do some recording this weekend to see how many one shots I can manage. I guarantee you it can be done, and with relative ease. In fact, it can do
true
one shots, meaning not rapid multi-hits like a Mesmer shatter for example.

Also, here you go. A build easily capable of one shots:

Healing activates Peak Performance (+33% damage), using both Signets activates Signet Mastery (+200 Ferocity), Burst Mastery = +7% more damage, Warriors Sprint = +3% damage, Scholar runes = +5% damage, Berserker's Power = +21% damage. Most of which will be active
before
you hit your target. Shouldn't be hard to get between 20 and 25k crits on squishies. And with Quickness, it's a much shorter cast time + unblockable from the Signet.

All that aside, it
is
extremely telegraphed and the build is a gimmick. Meaning it can't do much else besides one shot cheese. Still, even without a dedicated gimmick build, Warrior is easily capable of extremely high damage. I think you need to let go of the idea that Warrior can't pump out insane levels of damage.

Video of 1 shot builds or they do not exist. HINT: they do not exist, so don't waste your time searching because I already did.That combat log only proves that you were on a serg, warrior cannot reach that damage level by itself.

I am still waiting for a 1 shot video for warrior.

Archived