You should've hotfixed D/P Thief

Excellent argument! Don't hit your ego on the door frame on your way out.

only thing i will hit is ur momLoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.@NorthernRedStar.3054 You were trolled by one of the top players left, too obvious

Bowing down before names is the first step towards defeat.

only thing i will hit is ur momLoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.@NorthernRedStar.3054 You were trolled by one of the top players left, too obvious

Bowing down before names is the first step towards defeat.I bow to none. He is a friend and a good player.You were defeated when couldn't recognize troll-post :)

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@bravan.3876 said:Using Daredevil traitline now reduces endurance to 50. Consistent and ez fix

No no. Reduce all Endurance Regeneration by 50% while a Daredevil. You can't have both three dodges and one Dodge.

Why 3 dodges in the first place? We just learned that specs which are build around stronger dodges don't need to be able to dodge. Don't come with logic pls. Logic rly has no place in how to balance and/ or trade off elite specs these days. Still i think your idea is not bad, but the endurance reggen and vigor and all that stuff need to be cut around 70-80% to make it a mechanic contradicting change compareable to Mirage. But wait, they have done that to Mirgae too before removing a dodge bar. So sry Daredevil has to lose dodgebars it seems, to be consistent, you know?

Bowing down before names is the first step towards defeat.I bow to none. He is a friend and a good player.You were defeated when couldn't recognize troll-post :)

Because the troll post was so bad it could've, in fact, been legit. If you do trolling and/or trash talk, at least do it with style.

Btw, the whole NA server is defeated by EU in every game, so there's that.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:Jt6UUdV.png

Platinum tier game. 3x Dagger Pistol SA Thieves. 1x Pistol Whip Daredevil. 40% thief representation. I'd say a majority of my games this season have looked like this.

Yeah thief+daredevil should probably have been hot fixed.

Even as "weak" as mirage is still has 20% representation.

But for me it would be closer to 30-40% in games.

They should ho ahead and hot fix mirage too.

Lol people ask for hot fixes and use one match sample size. I get perma stealth sucks but, to play a none duelist role and to have good damage it easier to play core d/p cause rev will be on your ass if you try anything else. And common core d/p theif isn’t noob proof cause you need to be able to have awareness to hard carry games and I bet at 85% of the player population has a awareness of a rock in a pitch black room. (Note:since I am on NA playing all 9 classes and can barely get into plat 2 I am probably 1 of those rocks)

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@"mortrialus.3062" said:
Jt6UUdV.png

Platinum tier game. 3x Dagger Pistol SA Thieves. 1x Pistol Whip Daredevil. 40% thief representation. I'd say a majority of my games this season have looked like this.

i personally noticed a surge of mirages recently.I suspect people wanna play it before the nerfs, similar to how people started playing alot of chrono before it was gutted

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Well all of the other "fairer" builds got nerfed and now it's all about hiding in steath indefinitely and big back stab gimmick.

Idk what you mean, there's at least 3 competitive viable thief builds right now. You're by no means restricted to just "stealth cheese".

what builds are those?

I, too, would like to know these 3 competitive viable builds.

@bravan.3876 said:Using Daredevil traitline now reduces endurance to 50. Consistent and ez fix

Still less of a tradeoff compared to Mirage.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@"mortrialus.3062" said:
Jt6UUdV.png

Getting hot fixed on the 25th. Sorry meant to say getting Chronomancered. Can we have Firebrand get Chronoed too while we’re at it?

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

@"mortrialus.3062" said:
Jt6UUdV.png

Getting hot fixed on the 25th. Sorry meant to say getting Chronomancered. Can we have Firebrand get Chronoed too while we’re at it?

its funny becouse they "hotfixed" CI. :D

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"mortrialus.3062" said:
Jt6UUdV.png

its funny becouse they "hotfixed" CI. :D

Now they just need to “hotfix” sword 2, Escapist Absolution and the entirety of Firebrand.