Poll: Dragon Banner needs nerfs?

Riba.3271

Removing bad content is fine. On that note each server should strive to rush plant a dragon banner. So it can be used asap as a form of cloud.

To survive, players will be coordinating a warrior x scourge barriers x fb blocks x and jalis dwarf

Like StarCraft, for that Hydra rush. This will be a rush to build as many banners to use. Atleast 2 at a time.

The real OP banner is Centaur Banner but it slides under the radar because the utility of Dragon Banner is better.

The 2 skill on Centaur is a much lower cooldown than Dragon Banner 5 and isn't a whole lot less damage, just less pulses. And the transform skill is insane, it's like 8k pulsing AOE around you.

OK, so got off work early and started drinking and now I have a video of my really poor playing for all of you.

This is a guild group trying to get in SMC, we have a few pugs attacking and not making a dent, they are just sitting there with boons, blocks and heals like it's nothing....So I go grab a DB, you can see the result for yourself, if people don't think this isn't INSANELY OP, well, I really don't know what to say...