Aura Share vs Venom Share

@Sigmoid.7082 said:

@Sigmoid.7082 said:You do realise balance is different from everything being the same right?

the effects are different, no reason for the radius to be smaller or larger.

share effects should all have the same radius

I guess you don't understand then. Never mind.

you didnt make a point to digest, goodbye then

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Sigmoid.7082 said:You do realise balance is different from everything being the same right?

he did, you just missed it

If share effect should all have the same radius, can we also increase the radius of all scrapper gyros to 600?

And no, I don't think this should actually be a thing. Decisions like these have to consider many factors, one of them is (intended) playstyle.Which class is more likely to play as a backline support, elementalist or thief? I would consider the elementalist to be more likely to sit back while buffing allies here, while the thief usually will go in alongside their allies.Same for the scrapper, the elite spec is a melee bruiser, their radius is more than enough to support that playstyle.

Just because one class can do one thing doesn't mean everyone needs to be able to do the same.

@wevh.2903 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I wonder what the reason aura sharing is 600 radius when venom share is 240?

Considering stacks have been lowered, i think it is time to balance this imbalance.

One grows or the other shrinks.

Do u like being a meme

You didn't even respond to the post, just popped in to insult me.

@youle.5824 said:I think its not the first time Crab Fear troll like this.. this might just be him attention seeking by posting absurd demand.

Same as you.

Here is some attention for the both of you.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

No, he didn't make a point.

He asked a question and I responded with a checking statement.

Why should venoms not be 600 radius
when the effects they provide are different?

Its like you get half of it but then:

"Kneads to bee diffwent cos diffwent kwass" <- not valid argument."Needs to be the same because" kicks in. Your argument isn't valid either in that case.

It feels like your dismissing something based on "no valid argument" when your argument doesn't extend beyond "well auras have it so why not". Its incredibly short sighted. If you can't look past the " well they both share so should be the same" aspect of the skills, which is only one part of what they do then any analysis or argument your present is going to be shallow. Maybe if you fleshed your argument out and gave people something to actually discuss then you'd get better replies but for the time being this is what you're going to be stuck with.

A lot of your posts are " I dont like it, nerf it", "another class has something similar so make them the same?", "Its fine my class has it, others shouldn't have access / dont need it." etc etc. You very rarely provide anything of substance to debate and people seldom take your posts seriously bar anything but being a troll.

if you are around your target chance of being closer than 240 units is higher than when being flanked by a different zerg. ofc you can stack easily if the entire zerg is on one point.

this is the point he was making. you don't need to be a genius to see that one is intented for offensive purposes while the other is mostly ment for defensive purposes.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Why should venoms not be 600 radius when the effects they provide are different?

It seems sharing is intended.

Surely, u or one of all the guys who thumbed this must have an answer?

"Kneads to bee diffwent cos diffwent kwass" <- not valid argument.

why is jaunt 450 range? other effects like this have 1200 range like shadowstep or blink.why is swipe 600? steal is 1200.why ele port is 900? blink is 1200.why is holo auto 240 range? other autos are 130.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Why should venoms not be 600 radius when the effects they provide are different?

why is jaunt 450 range? other effects like this have 1200 range like shadowstep or blink.why is swipe 600? steal is 1200.why ele port is 900? blink is 1200.why is holo auto 240 range? other autos are 130.

Should recommend making chaos storm the same radius as meteor shower while you're at it, on the off-chance Anet is taking this seriously.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

All good questions

@pninak.1069 said:if you are around your target chance of being closer than 240 units is higher than when being flanked by a different zerg. ofc you can stack easily if the entire zerg is on one point.

this is the point he was making. you don't need to be a genius to see that one is intented for offensive purposes while the other is mostly ment for defensive purposes.

Yeah, but implicitly I was saying that alone is not enough to have a 360r difference.

"Why is these skills that give a massive damage burst to the entire party and heal them to full while CC'ing the enemy at the same time not the same radius these skills that give a few boons and a 4-5sec special effect that can mostly be ignored?"

Don't get me wrong, Auras are good support, but Venoms are damage, control and support all at once.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I wonder what the reason aura sharing is 600 radius when venom share is 240?

Considering stacks have been lowered, i think it is time to balance this imbalance.

One grows or the other shrinks.

hey, why not lower shadow step range? because not everyone can teleport that far.

Also remove stealth, because not everyone has access to it.

Why should thief dual wield pistols, while others can't even wield one? One pistol for everyone!

. . .

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:why are there non charr engineers? these are the questions that need answering.

Because the only part of Engineer that is distinctly Charr is turrets. Which are almost entirely useless. Alchemy is an Asuran thing, explosives appear to be a universal constant and Holosmith is straight up asuran tech cribbed by humans.