Is anyone doing strike or dragon response missions?

I sometimes ask my guildies and they crowd up for strikes and drms. its just ppl are more distracted by the infusion meta and dailies and fractals and cms and raids. not enough time to even think about strikes and drms.. but if one brings up the topic in guild chat, ppl join eagerly... ccoz they get bored of doing the cchores dailies and chores infusion metas

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

Nobody is doing them unless they absolutely have to.

Not true. I do them (Strikes) whenever I feel like it. At the moment, that's 2 times per week, but it used to be daily for quite a while.

DRMs I did daily as well for a long time - now I have no longer use of the currency, so before wasting Mithril and Orichalcum in order to craft ingots from those crystals to sell, I rather refrain from doing DRMs altogether. I liked about 4 of them, they rest was rather boring.

• Confused 1

I've stopped doing DRMs as I've finished collecting all the skins from them, and I got SERIOUSLY burned out on them from the sheer amount of grinding it involved. What's more, there's practically no use for Prismaticite once you've completed the Dragon Slayer weapons; they don't have a vendor value and you can't directly redeem it for anything. You can make Pristmatium Ingots with it and sell them, but the profit margins are pretty slim now and generally not worth the time.

As for Strikes, I found them OK and a decent daily run for gold if you need it, but there's more profitable avenues in-game, and again, there's not much you can do with Eitrite or Eternal Ice, so once you've finished the collections and achieves, there's not much reason to go back there.

There's usually still groups forming for Strikes closer to reset, but if you play around the hours I play, good luck trying to get a group for anything other than the daily strike (and even then that could take a long time depending on what's the daily).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

The LS event sucks players from all mode but probably even more so from things like DRMs.

Not to mention that the items crafted from doing DRMs cost more gold than Black Lion weapons that have rotated in. The Black Lion weapons also look better too. Makes it super easy to not do DRMs!

6 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

The LS event sucks players from all mode but probably even more so from things like DRMs.

I used to do DRMs every day. Burned out on them but still want the currency.  But this Season of Dragon's thing is just time consuming.

As for DRMs you can easily do them alone (for example with a power reaper).. I did so until I had almost all achievements I wanted and I don´t think I will ever set a foot into one of them again. Prismaticite chystals and Tyrian Defense Seals can also be obtained by doing Dargonstorm.

• Thanks 1

Can't speak for DRMs but I see plenty of Strike groups. I joined 3 or 4 groups yesterday to do strikes and they all filled relatively fast, and there was always 2-5 other LFGs in the Strike section at the time.

Even during midday hours I see groups - are you sure you're under the right section, and have you tried making your own squad? It's what I do whenever I can't find a group for what I want, and unless it's a raid at an odd time I never have trouble filling a group.