"Legendary" Black Lion Set [Merged]

Seriously... 16 weapons that look the same? How is that different looks wise from a Black Lion Skin set?

And you try to put this on the level of things like Predator, Xiuquatl, The Shining Blade or Twilight....
edit: or Chuka and Chumpawat! Shooting Tigers is bad kitten!

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I had the audio turned down because I'm at work and when they showed that, I seriously thought it was a preview of a Black Lion collection. Which didn't even look THAT original. Ugh, I'm so disappointed finding out those were the 3rd gen legendaries. Guess it's going back to crafting more Gen 1/2...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Atrastella.4309 said:

I'll probably make one, since we're getting a precursor for free, but that's probably it. I'll stick to previous ones. List of those I want to make is long enough anyway.

This.  I'll pick one of the new Legs to make, then go back and work on the other ones I have in progress.  Chuka & Champawat!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, wondermuffin.9680 said:

I had the audio turned down because I'm at work and when they showed that, I seriously thought it was a preview of a Black Lion collection. Which didn't even look THAT original. Ugh, I'm so disappointed finding out those were the 3rd gen legendaries. Guess it's going back to crafting more Gen 1/2...

Almost looked like the Soaring BL set. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

This.  I'll pick one of the new Legs to make, then go back and work on the other ones I have in progress.  Chuka & Champawat!!

Ok. I admit it was my unforgivable sin to miss that one in my original post. This lege is amazing and a cure for these disgusting unicorn launchers from generation 1..

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

Ok. I admit it was my unforgivable sin to miss that one in my original post. This lege is amazing and a cure for these disgusting unicorn launchers from generation 1..

My boyfriend uses Dreamer and loves it ... he uses Quip in same build it and tries to make his character as annoying as possible ^^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Atrastella.4309 said:

My boyfriend uses Dreamer and loves it ... he uses Quip in same build it and tries to make his character as annoying as possible ^^

There is something seriously wrong with your boyfriend. Have him reskin that disgusting thing and hunt some tigers bare-handed like a man! Or make The Predator! He needs his 80's machismo back!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

There is something seriously wrong with your boyfriend. Have him reskin that disgusting thing and hunt some tigers bare-handed like a man! Or make The Predator! He needs his 80's machismo back!

The current generation doesn't do machismo lol.  If Rambo were remade today he'd be firing unicorns out of his machine gun...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

Love my dreamer, not a fan of quip though. to each their own.

3 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

The current generation doesn't do machismo lol.  If Rambo were remade today he'd be firing unicorns out of his machine gun...

We do "uniqueness" XD But I must admit I kind of enjoy the annoying look of his characters XD Just because ... crazy?

Also, Tigers are awesome, but ... shortbow 😕 E: give me a tiger-shooting longbow and it's the next thing I make.

Edited by Atrastella.4309

The skin did look good, the designer did a good job with it.

But this was a huge miss on management's side. Who the heck would greenlight a legendary weapon set?

The whole point is that they are unique and individualistic. If they wanted an evolving Aurene set, then just do that. Like they did with stormcaller, boreal, astral, etc.

At the absolute most they should have made 4, like caladbolg, so that all the professions are covered.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

I never said there is nothing seriously wrong with current generation:] You ppl need more Tigers in your sad, effeminite lifes!

I would make the tiger bow if it didn't look so abysmally ugly. That's why I prefer the Unicorn bow. People with a bit of brains just turn off the annoying noises via settings <3.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I must agree, this is pretty disappointing. Maybe if they’re a bargain-basement variant of legendaries but I have to be honest, I was excited to see some new legendaries (aside from a new style of legendary copy/pasted across all the weapons), so I’m a bit disappointed. 

Edited by crewthief.8649
  • Like 1