Cheap Necro Build forces shock down on top 5 PvP Ranker in WvW

EremiteAngel.9765

You've spent years complaining about other professions and never really came up with suggestions to improve your main class necro so things were more balanced. Yet now, after tons of things were nerfed, you ask for this on your main... Now what happens when Necro is nerfed and everyone is destroying you? Are we back to years of complaining about other professions that kill you?

Also, wvw is a zone primarily built for team-based mass combat to occur, but somehow you seem to have missed that memo. If you want small scale balance then participate in spvp, where it's more designed for small scale, bc realm vs realm team players are tired of your duel complaints. Y'all sit on the side of SMC for hours each day then come to the forums complaining about something bc it keeps beating you, and never stopping once to consider what mode you are in and what team based improvements need to be made. Y'all don't understand what balance means, y'all just want the devs to nerf numbers on other professions so you don't get killed in duels and don't bother to look at the plethora of other important balance and improvement designs... I made a comprehensive Necro improvement idea that helps make necro more useful in large and small scale, yet nothing from you except something meaningless, then you just kept on complaining about everyone else instead...
There is way more to gameplay roles in this game than duels, so spend some time thinking about that.

So a Top 5 PvP Ranker fought you in WvW and complained about Necro needing nerfs?? How silly, given that Necros were nerfed in WvW the same way they were in sPvP and........oh wait.............

I mean, trying to make sense of what is obviously a troll post, mainly because I'd prefer to think the OP isn't just trolling, but here we are....

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"Swagger.1459" said:Also, wvw is a zone primarily built for team-based mass combat to occur, but somehow you seem to have missed that memo.

What memo? It's "designed for team-based mass combat" as much as it is for smallscale/solo roaming.

What what wvw designed for to offer players? Do you know what spvp was designed for?

@ArchonWing.9480 said:Did you really post a 2 min fight of you chasing a firebrand into your camp? Pretty sure the dolyak was the mvp there.

Anet pls nerf dolyaks.

Well ok, the 2nd fight is better. Nice meme anyways. Were you just trying to show off your legendary trinket? ;)

Dolyaks have done more to contest captures at camps than any roamer that ever lived. Nerf Dolyaks :+1:

@Sobx.1758 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Also, wvw is a zone primarily built for team-based mass combat to occur, but somehow you seem to have missed that memo.

What memo? It's "designed for team-based mass combat" as much as it is for smallscale/solo roaming.

What what wvw designed for to offer players?

I don't understand the question.

Change the second "what" typo to "was" and there ya go...

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Also, wvw is a zone primarily built for team-based mass combat to occur, but somehow you seem to have missed that memo.

What was wvw designed for to offer players?

As close to an open world pvp experience as possible? Not sure what's your point here.

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

As close to an open world pvp experience as possible? Not sure what's your point here.

That it? Just an “open world pvp experience”? Are you aware of the intended design differences between wvw and spvp?

@Swagger.1459 said:

That it? Just an “open world pvp experience”? Are you aware of the intended design differences between wvw and spvp?

Yes -for one, spvp is nowhere near open world pvp experience and is obviously much more limiting than wvw. Instead of asking pretty much the same question over and over again, maybe get to the point. If you have one.

And it would be nice for you to drop spvp as it's in no way relevant. Whatever you're trying to say here, comparisons to spvp won't make a valid point.

• Confused 1

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@ArchonWing.9480 said:Did you really post a 2 min fight of you chasing a firebrand into your camp? Pretty sure the dolyak was the mvp there.

Anet pls nerf dolyaks.

Well ok, the 2nd fight is better. Nice meme anyways. Were you just trying to show off your legendary trinket? ;)

Dolyaks have done more to contest captures at camps than any roamer that ever lived. Nerf Dolyaks :+1:

I like to see if dolyaks can take sentries if the guard is cleared.

I have yet to finish anyone off with a yak though.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:So a Top 5 PvP Ranker fought you in WvW and complained about Necro needing nerfs?? How silly, given that Necros were nerfed in WvW the same way they were in sPvP and........oh wait.............

I mean, trying to make sense of what is obviously a troll post, mainly because I'd prefer to think the OP isn't just trolling, but here we are....

inb4 the pvp guy used his pvp set of gear, means nothing at even exotic.

i sometimes also ask myself how many people come from pvp and hit on my firebrand, wondering that i block and heal for days. they rape their keyboards, while i smoothly walk away lol. some really chase you over half of the map...