What is the real list of OPness right now? - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

What is the real list of OPness right now?

13>

Comments

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭✭

One shot perma stealth gsword mesmer is still a gigantic issue that is being ignored by the community for some reason. I just got out of a game where the mesmer could one shot me from stealth IMMEDIATELY the second he hit me for 20645 HP and 2029 armor. These were platinum games and not low tier stuff so it's not just a silly complaint. There was no stopping this as the second he unstealthed and hit you, you were dead. No reaction, porting, dodging, or anything could save you as the damage is instant and unavoidable as it comes from stealth.

• Gryxis.6950Gryxis.6950 Member ✭✭✭

@Shiyo.3578 said:
    One shot perma stealth gsword mesmer is still a gigantic issue that is being ignored by the community for some reason. I just got out of a game where the mesmer could one shot me from stealth IMMEDIATELY the second he hit me for 20645 HP and 2029 armor. These were platinum games and not low tier stuff so it's not just a silly complaint. There was no stopping this as the second he unstealthed and hit you, you were dead. No reaction, porting, dodging, or anything could save you as the damage is instant and unavoidable as it comes from stealth.

I'm sorry but if there's is a burst coming from stealth that's avoidable it's the mesmer one