Is it a legendary dagger or its precursor?

Michram.6853

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:Yeah, I wasn't impressed that much with them. Look too much like the HoM Centurions Claw Daggers.Yeah, they are very similar. Well, at least Centurion Claws
are
one of the best dagger skins around.

Disagree with one of the best since I also think they are kind of ugly. I prefer more transforming weapons like the arcane rifle and order of whispers daggers over plain simple designs.

I would plead, AGAIN: please make weapons on Asura bigger. I understand they are a small race, but still, the weapon models are too small to see. Please give them some extra love, so they shine as in other races. More size, special texturing, I don't know, something! I would personally make them a bit thicker but not much longer, and change the angles of use in the animation so they stop clipping the ground.

@Ardid.7203 said:I would plead, AGAIN: please make weapons on Asura bigger. I understand they are a small race, but still, the weapon models are too small to see. Please give them some extra love, so they shine as in other races. More size, special texturing, I don't know, something! I would personally make them a bit thicker but not much longer, and change the angles of use in the animation so they stop clipping the ground.

The problem with that is the weapons would then look out of proportions and weird. They would become comical looking if they increased the size anymore.

@Ardid.7203 said:I would plead, AGAIN: please make weapons on Asura bigger. I understand they are a small race, but still, the weapon models are too small to see. Please give them some extra love, so they shine as in other races. More size, special texturing, I don't know, something! I would personally make them a bit thicker but not much longer, and change the angles of use in the animation so they stop clipping the ground.

You want to play a race with the hardest to see animations, this is the price to pay.

I wish more blades in this game looked like they have sharp edges. Maybe it's just motion blur in the video but that thing looks butter knifed edged to me. Charr are master metalsmiths, I'd expect the legendary Claw to hold gleamingly lethal menace. /shrugs ... At least I can keep focusing on ... heh ... the focus legendary I have desultorily started.

@Donari.5237 said:I wish more blades in this game looked like they have sharp edges. Maybe it's just motion blur in the video but that thing looks butter knifed edged to me. Charr are master metalsmiths, I'd expect the legendary Claw to hold gleamingly lethal menace. /shrugs ... At least I can keep focusing on ... heh ... the focus legendary I have desultorily started.

It looks more like a puncture weapon than a slashing one: the spikes looks like they'd pierce something fierce!

Agreed, I HATE how dinky some of their weapons look, although it's more an issue with GS and hammer. The big problem there is that their legs are shorter than other races relative to their bodies, so to keep the weapons from dragging on the ground they made them even shorter still relative to their height. The better solution would be that instead of having them sit diagonally across their backs like on other races, they should have mounted the weapons horizontally across the shoulders. That way they could stick out far to the sides and end up clipping with things that way, but who cares?

While yes, i can see why they used an Asura to model the weapon considering this next chapter looks all about inquest, but its not a good race to show weapon or armor models. The dagger itself looks quite underwhelming but as others above have said, so did the hammer. So im going to reserve judgement until the episode is released. I guess people wanted something large and glowy like warglaives of azzinoth. Everyone has their own tastes, cant please them all.

Archived