THE SECRET BEHIND MAG 2.5 KDR debunked

Rampage.7145

Since servers are going poof soon, i decided to finally reveal maguuma's best kept secret after commanding for 4 years i decided to finally share with all u bads so you are prepared for alliances, enjoy the video siege humpers, u may learn something.

http://crossfade.io/#!/6r6ha5d5eqcomms only (youtube didn't like the song)

Yeah that is it boys the secret is being in the open field not on top of walls

@Rampage.7145 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:You left out the part where you don't fight unless you outnumber your opponent.I'm sure there are some other parts missing.

Yeah all those non tagged 20 people totally outnumber everybody for sure

Every fight in that video is your "20 people" vs 5-10 people on a wall. We have been saying since beta, that it made no sense that the walls were a disadvantage in an even fight, not that any of those were even fights. Everyone who isn't new already knows high ground is at a disadvantage, especially when the enemy has more players.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:You left out the part where you don't fight unless you outnumber your opponent.I'm sure there are some other parts missing.

Yeah all those non tagged 20 people totally outnumber everybody for sure

Every fight in that video is your "20 people" vs 5-10 people on a wall. We have been saying since beta, that it made no sense that the walls were a disadvantage in an even fight, not that any of those were even fights. Everyone who isn't new already knows high ground is at a disadvantage, especially when the enemy has more players.

Especially when the enemy is also a squad on ts and defenders are randoms.

That said, the wall is clearly an advantage. They didnt cap anything in the video. Wall worked. KDR alone dont win matchups.

@Lahmia.2193 said:This is so fake... Maguuma never go outside of EBG.

NA account is on Mag. Can confirm this statement to be true. Queueing only EBG guarantees a full field of troops on that given map, thus increasing KDR by not dying in lesser numbers on the others. [VR] died long ago, and these are the ghostly spirits walking Tyria (or whatever WvWvW is considered to be).

That must be it. Even if these ghostly visages of [VR] die they won't count against the KDR anyway.

@"X T D.6458" said:Intentionally tanking to get fights against smaller less organized servers, and then bragging about it?

Such skill. Much wow.

You guys get lower kdr when you fight us btw, forgot that?

Oh well wont matter soon enough anyways :-1:/

Isnt that against your guild XTD? We took that fight too you are in the video too, if you listen to the comms (your guild talking), this must be a fake tho XvX does not ever gets farmed like that. I can tell you tho, that is my guild, that is me commanding and i recorded this myself, show me a video of your guild (XvX) killing anybody when u did not grossly outnumber them and i will believe your statement buddy kappa.

@Lahmia.2193 said:This is so fake... Maguuma never go outside of EBG.

Only people who go EBG are all the trash players that transferred to mag from BG, TC, JQ, DB after we farmed them for months, you can find all those bad players in there hugging SMC (all they can do tbh since the would never be able to join any of those elitists mag guilds), mag guilds only go to the BLs unless we actually do NOT own SMC and we can actually use it for fights, it is funny tho when we do not own SMC there is no que for EBG.

funny how u cant have a thread without a BG troll coming in to brag about themselves lol. Did u BG forget about the last matchup u have 0.6 KDR against MAG on reset night? U only have high KDR b/c of ur Sea Guild blobing ppl down. Guess U dont know much about your server other than bandwagon for the easy win.

@Rampage.7145 said:

@"X T D.6458" said:Intentionally tanking to get fights against smaller less organized servers, and then bragging about it?

Such skill. Much wow.

You guys get lower kdr when you fight us btw, forgot that?

Oh well wont matter soon enough anyways :-1:/

Isnt that against your guild XTD? We took that fight too you are in the video too, if you listen to the comms (your guild talking), this must be a fake tho XvX does not ever gets farmed like that. I can tell you tho, that is my guild, that is me commanding and i recorded this myself, show me a video of your guild (XvX) killing anybody when u did not grossly outnumber them and i will believe your statement buddy kappa.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Limodriver.4106 said:funny how u cant have a thread without a BG troll coming in to brag about themselves lol. Did u BG forget about the last matchup u have 0.6 KDR against MAG on reset night? U only have high KDR b/c of ur Sea Guild blobing ppl down. Guess U dont know much about your server other than bandwagon for the easy win.

Whats wrong with a little rivalry? No need to get so upset over it.

I mean sure I can probably find a year old video and spy on another servers ts like Mr blood, but whats the fun in that?

Archived