[BUG] Rev facets resetting position on hotbar

Alveen.7239

@Scar.1793 said:Guess I’m lucky since I always used Glint’s utilities with the default setting.

Also affects Shiro and probably the other legends. In PvP is lethal because albeit you can manually reset the hotkeys before the start of the match once it runs you can't change anything, but the game still can randomly re-arrange your full set up in the middle of the match for no reasons just swapping a legend.

This is another MASSIVE bug straight in a row after the one which put PT in a 30 sec cooldown in the previous patch. This class can't have a rest! Seems that everytime they change anything they are unable to read under the tangle of program commands that rule the profession. They seriously should take in consideration the chance to re-code the class from 0, because every time a new patch arrives seem programmed by a herd of corgis rolling over the dashboard of a space shuttle...

@Set.7461 said:This is a big problem in WvW too. I've thrown myself at the enemy zerg a few time when I'm trying to Impossible Odds out of a mess. Instead, I Phase Traversal into the middle of a blob.

Yep, happened to me yesterday too. Killed myself in a roaming 1v1 against a scourge desert shroud cuz phase traversal instead of riposting shadows. It’s so incredibly annoying honestly

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@"Set.7461" said:This is a big problem in WvW too. I've thrown myself at the enemy zerg a few time when I'm trying to Impossible Odds out of a mess. Instead, I Phase Traversal into the middle of a blob.

Yep, happened to me yesterday too. Killed myself in a roaming 1v1 against a scourge desert shroud cuz phase traversal instead of riposting shadows. It’s so incredibly annoying honestly

Opposite problem here...Makes me RS away from finishing somebody off instead of PT'ing on top of them. Super tilting.

WvW just like, "Welp, I guess I'll just let you recover and easily kill me then, Mr. Celestial Mirage Cheesemaster, cuz that was my only chance...":bleep_bloop:

@narcx.3570 said:

@"Set.7461" said:This is a big problem in WvW too. I've thrown myself at the enemy zerg a few time when I'm trying to Impossible Odds out of a mess. Instead, I Phase Traversal into the middle of a blob.

Opposite problem here...Makes me RS away from finishing somebody off instead of PT'ing on top of them. Super tilting.

WvW just like, "Welp, I guess I'll just let you recover and easily kill me then, Mr. Celestial Mirage Cheesemaster, cuz that was my only chance...":bleep_bloop:

Lol the opposite for me since I have the keybinds the other way. I was trying to about face RS to get to a LOS spot and it ended up phasing me back into the blob. Rip.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Lucas.3718" said:So the "revenant is unplayable because of this bug" complains are gonna end now ?dont get me wrong. i get it that it can get annoying to cast the wrong skill out of muscle memory, but i think it is kinda overkill to say the class is unusable because of a bug.

I agree with you. You can always reconfigure your utility hotkeys with default locations in mind. It solves the problem.However, and this is my main issue, you can't have keymap config per character or profiles. So my solution would screw up other characters.Anyway, it is fixed now :)

Archived