What attribute combination would you like to see?

BlueJin.4127

They have recently reworked the wiki page on attribute combinations.They did a really great job.

From PvP, I want to see in PvE eventually:

• Mender
  • Wizard
  • Sage
  • Paladin

I also want a few new ones to try some stuff:

• Condition damage, expertise, precision.
  • Power, Precision, Toughness, Vitality
  • Power, Condition damage, concentration, expertise.
  • Power, Healing, Vitality, Concentration
  • Healing, Vitality, Concentration, Expertise.

I would also like to see Celestial stats split into several 6-stat combos, since giving it the 2 stats it is missing would mean decreasing all the stats even more, and that would make it pretty much pointless. All 6-stat combinations would have 3 'offensive' stats, and 3 'non-offensive' stats. There could be combos like:

• Celestial : Power, Precision, Expertise, Toughness, Vitality, Healing.
  • Demonic : Condition damage, precision, expertise, Toughness, Vitality, Concentration.
  • Angelical: Power, Precision, Expertise, Vitality, Concentration, Healing
  • Elemental: Power, Condition damage, Expertise, Toughness, Vitality, Concentration.

I would also want to see a template system that works with a way to unlock stats and upgrades, so we can load them up in gear without having to carry countless peices of gear around.

I tend to mix match when the stats I want don't exist as a core set.

Guess I wouldn't mind a Power, Precision/Toughness, Vitality set though.Likewise Power, Ferocity/Toughness, Vitality

Though that combination would probably make it too easy to make strong tanks that can hit too hard.But that's kinda what I wanted them for lol

More importantly though I'd just be happy to have every stat set as a craftable option in every gear level..You can't craft Cavalier's trinkets or Magi's.. and don't even get me started on back items xDCan't even craft lvl 80 exotic back items.. so the only exotic backpacks you can craft can't even equip lvl 80 jewels.. come on.

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:I would also like to see Celestial stats split into several 6-stat combos, since giving it the 2 stats it is missing would mean decreasing all the stats even more, and that would make it pretty much pointless. All 6-stat combinations would have 3 'offensive' stats, and 3 'non-offensive' stats. There could be combos like:

• Demonic : Condition damage, precision, expertise, Toughness, Vitality, Concentration.
  • Elemental: Power, Condition damage, Expertise, Toughness, Vitality, Concentration.

I really like this idea, but I wouldn't try to limit it to 3 offense/3 defense. Here's the 6-stat combo I'd like to see:

• Primordial: Power, Condition Damage, Precision, Expertise, Vitality, Concentration

@Kalendraf.9521 said:

@"MithranArkanere.8957" said:I would also like to see Celestial stats split into several 6-stat combos, since giving it the 2 stats it is missing would mean decreasing all the stats even more, and that would make it pretty much pointless. All 6-stat combinations would have 3 'offensive' stats, and 3 'non-offensive' stats. There could be combos like:

I really like this idea, but I wouldn't try to limit it to 3 offense/3 defense. Here's the 6-stat combo I'd like to see:
  • Primordial: Power, Condition Damage, Precision, Expertise, Vitality, Concentration

Well, expertise and concentration are kind of "utility", since they can be used for offense extended effects like might, fury, bleeding or vulnerability, but also for defense extending effects like weakness, blind, regeneration and protection, so they could go on either side.

I always thought that the Marauder set can be expanded upon. The 4 stat combination of Power + Precision + Ferocity + ??? is an excellent distribution, doing only 10% less damage than full glass, but being capable of adding different utilities. That ??? can be anything. Concentration, Expertise, Healing Power, and Toughness are the ones that would see the most PVE play.

Archived