What will wvw be like in gw3? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What will wvw be like in gw3?

2>

Comments

• FogLeg.9354FogLeg.9354 Member ✭✭✭

@Mikali.9651 said:

There are a HUGE need and hunger for new quality MMORPG out there, just waiting for it, GW3 could be that one they are waiting, and that player base could be much larger than ours.

Depends if you consider games like "Apex Legends" a MMORPG or not. Surely these are Multiplayer games, many with Massive playerbase, but these are not MMORPG same way GW2 is.

Personally, I believe many of the rules WoW established 15 years ago have been permanently changed or completely abandoned by now. I doubt GW3 would continue with same traditional MMORPG systems, unless it will be developed on extremely tight budget and is targeted to GW2 veterans only.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12, 2019

Umm if balance patches take three months I wouldn’t bank on them releasing a whole game anytime soon

• None-existant.

Do you want a balanced GW2? Then you are obliged to unironically agree with this suggestion!

• KeyOrion.9506KeyOrion.9506 Member ✭✭✭

You mean what will wvw be like in Guildwars 40k! Charr Space Marines! Mesmer Temporal Hunters! Engineer Particle Projection Armored HULKS!....well Deadeye sure looks a lot like Kerrigan from StarCraft.....sometimes I wonder.....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.