Berserkers, please stop living up to your namesake.

Atticus.7194

Let me say that I usually play a support FB or Druid and I just wanted to say, please for the love of god don't be your namesake. I understand you're all about MAX DEEPS by spamming your bursts much as you possibly can during your berserk window but I've never encountered a single spec that is as suicidal as you all usually are. I know you figure your healers will just heal your insanity so you can do ALL TEH DEEPS BRUH but as a public service announcement please learn to dodge or just ya know, move.

It's crazy how crazy ya all usually are.

This message brought to you by all the frustrated healers who have to rez you 14 times a run.

I cant believe Anet actually turned berserker into a class that's all about 1 button LOL. And yeah, playing berserker actually induce tunnel vision cos all you have to do is pop signet and bam, burst all you can in a team fight. There's literally no downstate to the ones getting hit by an arc divider.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:Its the speccs fault, not the players. You have to get the most out of it before you are locked out of any burst again

Precisely what has stopped me from going to Holosmith or Reaper. I'm just not a fan of builds that require a 'hulk' mode to do DEEPS.

Photonic Blasting Module lets you keep that sweet damage boost outside the Holo Forge which makes the downstate okay. With Berserker's Always Angry removed there's simply nothing but a cooldown. The inconsistency forces the behavior the OP's likely whining about.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:LOL, But meh DEEPS!!

Berserk Mode does induce tunnel vision... I really wish it had no duration and could just be toggled on and off with a CD when you toggle off. Start at 0 Adrenaline when you toggle on. That would alleviate the tunnel vision.

God so much this, give people more control than OKAY NOW GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO ah shit its over

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:LOL, But meh DEEPS!!

Berserk Mode does induce tunnel vision... I really wish it had no duration and could just be toggled on and off with a CD when you toggle off. Start at 0 Adrenaline when you toggle on. That would alleviate the tunnel vision.

God so much this, give people more control than OKAY NOW GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO ah kitten its over

...while also simultaneously crying about anet making the class too easy, because fuck logic and playing around anything. I need to maximize my shit by blindly going in and spamming mah roh-tay-tions regardless of situation and playing around cds is too easy, I JUST DONT WANT TO DO IT WAAAAH :+1:

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glass Warriors have been suiciding themselves like this since the game came out XD

Any of you remember that 1 Zerker stat GS Warrior Guy in your dungeon party who'd scream at the group to stack up only to be the only one to die and would then claim that he only died because everyone else did low damage? XD

I always disliked the glass melee warrior playstyle.. extremely squishy for a heavy class.It's pretty much entirely based on being able to kill your target before your target can kill you.. so pretty much everything above Veteran class is going to have so much HP it doesn't matter how much damage you can put out per second.. you're going to loose in a straight fight every! single! time! lol

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:Berserker feels more glassy than an elementalist. :s Even so, I disagree with the premice of this thread - Necromancers are nine times more likely to try facetanking hoards of enemies (and blame their team for not fighting alongside them).

This checks out, I've done this multiple times on necromancer

Can confirm. I leap into zerg, lay down soul spiral, and gtfo of the there when I play my reaper. I get lots of kills that way.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:Berserker feels more glassy than an elementalist. :s Even so, I disagree with the premice of this thread - Necromancers are nine times more likely to try facetanking hoards of enemies (and blame their team for not fighting alongside them).

Can confirm. I leap into zerg, lay down soul spiral, and gtfo of the there when I play my reaper. I get lots of kills that way.

I as well, most enjoyable thing reaper can do in zergs lol. Is awesome standing on a wall then spec walk off than shroud up, pop armor,chill field than spin to win to immediately tele back on wall to wait out CD before repeating lol.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

I as well, most enjoyable thing reaper can do in zergs lol. Is awesome standing on a wall then spec walk off than shroud up, pop armor,chill field than spin to win to immediately tele back on wall to wait out CD before repeating lol.

Sometimes I wish warrior had abilities like that...

Somtimes I pop in invulnerability elite and do same idea just u have to have gs or stampede to gtfo fast. But yeah reapers definitely better at doing that lol only thing that sucks with reaper is if u miss ur tele window u might as well just stand there and eat what's coming and respawn cuz dont really have any blocks or invulnerability skills lol

.> @Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Somtimes I pop in invulnerability elite and do same idea just u have to have gs or stampede to gtfo fast. But yeah reapers definitely better at doing that lol only thing that sucks with reaper is if u miss ur tele window u might as well just stand there and eat what's coming and respawn cuz dont really have any blocks or invulnerability skills lol

Death's Charge will get you back out if Infusing Terror is still up.

.> @Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Death's Charge will get you back out if Infusing Terror is still up.

For sure, I just always pop outa shroud to tele back to safety and sometimes it bugs out or I screw up and take too long and the tele window closed. Sometimes I remember to place a preemptive wurm off to side of zerg and no one notices me lol

• 2 weeks later...