Please nerf churning earth

Tharan.9085

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Is that the one that roots you for like 4s? I may be bad for dodging certain things due to tells, however this one screams "IM GONNA BLOW YOU UP MATE". This is either a troll or a clear l2p

They reduced the cast time a while ago from 3.25s to something like 2s which I wasn't a fan of...oh and buffed the bleed and damage because choo choo.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Tharan.9085" said:The cripple makes it hard to walk out of and its impossible to dodge it when its chained with lightning flash

Its a super common combo. I personally havent seen too many people get hit by it unless its hidden behind something or if its hidden within a cluster fight

I hit a guy with CE once....and he accused me of bleedhacking cause apparently it is physically impossible to stack more than 20 bleeds on some1 as weaver....you know, after he got hit by CE, full primordial stance and some earth sword autos.

People are so kitten oblivious these days (and call everything "HaCkS!!111!!"), that im seriously not surprised by this thread.

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:this is a just dodge case

It's impossible bc you can use it with a teleport.

i may be wrong be the teleport doesn't clip the charging time, so if he guy blinks in the first second he prolly going to charge the next 2 seconds before the dmg.

That's not how it works

You should expect the ele to use LF on you, you can still dodge and then he has a 40 sec CD from when he can't get away.

You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

Or just dodge. The teleport is instant, but the cast time is the same. It's not exactly a mystery what's going to happen if the ele starts casting it when they're too far away to hit anyone. At least, I hope it's not a mystery.

@Curennos.9307 said:You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

Or just dodge. The teleport is instant, but the cast time is the same. It's not exactly a mystery what's going to happen if the ele starts casting it when they're too far away to hit anyone. At least, I hope it's not a mystery.

No I cant kill them, they teleport.

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Curennos.9307 said:You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

No I cant kill them, they teleport.

Mist form invuln(60 seconds) so cannot be spammedFlash port (40 seconds)

if flash is the one you mean, it cannot be spammed. I think you made a huge huge mistake my friend because renewal of air teleport is 90 sec and lightning flash is 40 seconds only other port eles have is air pocket and that is on trident only and it only works under water, so the most likeliest is the ele won't use it unless they need to escape with mist form combined.