The Game Vault Awaits — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The Game Vault Awaits

We’re teaming up with Alienware Arena to celebrate the upcoming Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 finale, “War Eternal”! Register to Alienware Arena today to get codes for in-game items, including Dragon Emblem Outfits (US only); $25 in Dell Rewards, which are useable just like cash on Dell.com (US only); and Toy Miniature Eggs (all regions). Supplies are limited, so act fast!

You also have a chance to win $3,000 Dell Rewards grand prize packs featuring the new Alienware Area-51m gaming laptop (open to US residents only). Visit the Alienware Arena site for more details.

Stéphane Lo Presti
Content Marketing Manager

Tagged:
<1345

Comments

• @derd.6413 said:
    i'm getting a sense that anet doesn't like Europe

This promotion provides different kinds of prizes depending on where you you live, because of the way our partner Alienware built it (the Dell part of this is not available outside of the US). European players are able to grab a Miniature Egg if they register to Alienware Arena. We're working on promotions that will be available to our European players later.

Stéphane Lo Presti

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

@derd.6413 said:

This promotion provides different kinds of prizes depending on where you you live, because of the way our partner Alienware built it (the Dell part of this is not available outside of the US). European players are able to grab a Miniature Egg if they register to Alienware Arena. We're working on promotions that will be available to our European players later.

i'll keep an eye out

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• Apocaly.2786Apocaly.2786 Member ✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

EDIT: I removed my former question. :)

• We can't even get our consolation eggs because the quests aren't showing up for europeans. -_-

• The site don't working. I have created an account. The wheel don't work when going on it, and no prizes (no eggs xD)

• Esterie.7409Esterie.7409 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

What if I already have an account? I can do the quests on the website and gain rewards, but I have not received any codes for the mini eggs or outfit as this account is a few years old. Would it be safe to create and register a new account for these purposes? Edit: I am in the US.

- — World Completion — -

16 // 35

• Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

The link to claim the Toy Miniature Egg currently seems to be broken, even if you're in the US. Also, the link to claim it doesn't appear if you're ineligible for the outfit code, as it only appears on the modal dialog for the outfit code.

signature

edited April 24, 2019

@Esterie.7409 said:
    What if I already have an account? I can do the quests on the website and gain rewards, but I have not received any codes for the mini eggs or outfit as this account is a few years old. Would it be safe to create and register a new account for these purposes? Edit: I am in the US.

The outfit code and ARP booster seem to be for new users only. The Toy Mini Egg is claimed on a giveaway page.

signature

• Steve The Cynic.3217Steve The Cynic.3217 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Apocaly.2786 said:
    I currently have around 7k gold. WOuld you give me the dragon emblem outfit if i give u 7k gold? :( I am waiting for so long to get it, kung fu tea already made me cry because i couldnt get it as an EU player... =(((((((( PLEASE :( thats the only thing i want :((((

I'm in the EU too, but...

I got kitten kitten kitten kitten lucky with the Kung Fu Tea thing (if you got in really early in the cycle, before they barred non-USians, you could get the codes), but I also went to Paris Games Week last September because ArenaNet was there, and (although I didn't know it until I got there) they were giving away Dragon Emblem codes. Keep your eyes open for this kind of event.

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• Lamont.5973Lamont.5973 Member ✭✭✭

So how do you claim the outfit? I registered but got no notification

• @Esterie.7409 said:

I'm wondering this as well.

• For the life of me I can't find where to get the outfit code. Have a new Alienware Arena account. Played the mini-games. See no rewards or codes.

• @Cronos.6532 said:

@Esterie.7409 said:

The outfit code, egg, and ARP booster seem to be for new users only.

Well that sucks. I feel like something like this should be rolled out to everyone with an Alienware account regardless of when it was created.

• FrizzFreston.5290FrizzFreston.5290 Member ✭✭✭✭

Marketing tactics + legilation limitations are generally a huge fail imo.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

I have successfully registered and gotten my Dragon T. I have no idea what the ARP are for, though, or what people mean by spinning a wheel for a mini egg. And having been out at a doctor's appointment, I assume more than 9K people registered before me and there won't be a $25 Dell reward for me. That part is fine, though. But could someone help me figure out the ARP and wheel spinning?

For those not sure where to find the t shirt code, check the "My Rewards" tab on the Alienware site.

EDIT: Figured it out. Did the quests, spun the wheel, got 25 DA$ and some ARP. I also found the ARP progression and it is all about having a fancier setup on your forum posts on the site. Colored borders, more avatar choices, etc. If you don't want to post on Alienware Arena, well ... Rytlock voice Irrelevant.

edited April 24, 2019

@naujocks.2319 said:
    For the life of me I can't find where to get the outfit code. Have a new Alienware Arena account. Played the mini-games. See no rewards or codes.

Outfit code is in a modal dialog after completing account verification + username + real name + country/state/province. Afterwards, it appears under My Rewards in account settings (not Giveaways), but only if you're American. The tab does not appear if you are not connecting from a US IP (even if you want the Toy Miniature Egg).

signature

• Can somebody explain this because everytime I click on the Guild Wars 2 promotion, then I select one of the 4 "opportunities" all it does it redirect me to a "quest" page and the quest is to "the new supercharger GTC16 laptop...BUY NOW!!" I mean is the only way the enter this promotion through buying their kitten? The outside of the icons show some tap wheel or selection race...etc but I just get this stupid quest page.

• If you're not seeing the Miniature Egg on Alienware Arena, try this link: https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2011423

Stéphane Lo Presti

• Is the Dragon Outfit the same as the Dragon Emblem Outfit?

@theoneparttwo.9561 said:
    Is the Dragon Outfit the same as the Dragon Emblem Outfit?

Yep.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/149652082784206849/570697873914855455/unknown.png

• It is completely impossible to create an account as all the activation email link ever does is timeout and bring to a page does not exist message. The website work horrendously. 99% of rewards are US only with only a toy miniature egg which has worse odd than the lottery to actually get anything of value available widely. What the hell kind of promotion is this?

• MrGreeghan.2753MrGreeghan.2753 Member
    edited April 24, 2019

The egg codes are already out. And yet for EU players, the outfit code is still nowhere to be found. Which means that if you are an EU veteran/new player, this promotion is as good as useless for you 3 hours since its release. Guess we can stop registering the account.

Edit: > @Sligher.6043 said:

If you're not seeing the Miniature Egg on Alienware Arena, try this link: https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2011423

I was not seeing it, because I created my account through your link and afterwards was on the https://na.alienwarearena.com/page/gamevault webpage, but this is the North America Alienware giveaway webpage. To get the egg in Europe you need to go to the European Alienware giveaway webpage: https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2011423

Thanks to Slighter's link there is still approximately 19000 egg keys as of now on EU giveaway site. I wonder if a few slivers justify three hours of my time tho?

• Sligher.6043Sligher.6043 Member ✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

If you're not seeing the Miniature Egg on Alienware Arena, try this link: https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2011423

I was not seeing it, because I created my account through your link and afterwards was on the https://na.alienwarearena.com/page/gamevault webpage, but this is the North America Alienware giveaway webpage. To get the egg in Europe you need to go to the European Alienware giveaway webpage: https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2011423

• Ultima.5318Ultima.5318 Member ✭✭

will this work as well as the last outfit we tried to get for 3 weeks? :D lol

• @Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

@derd.6413 said:

Cool....any love for us Canadian players? We tend to get shafted out of "US Only" things, and barely get mentioned when the masses start complaining about Europe not getting anything. Your follow up comment doesn't give me any warm and fuzzy....and we need that...there's snow up here...

• @MrGreeghan.2753 said:
    The egg codes are already out. And yet for EU players, the outfit code is still nowhere to be found. Which means that if you are an EU veteran/new player, this promotion is as good as useless for you 3 hours since its release. Guess we can stop registering the account.

There are still codes for Miniature Eggs available but we're investigating an issue where it shows the wrong message.

Stéphane Lo Presti

• Turial.1293Turial.1293 Member ✭✭

@Sligher.6043 said:

This was the correct link and as of typing there was about 15,000 eggs left. You do need to use the European site if you are not from the NA but again, this was not made clear at all. I got sooooo lucky and got my 4silver mini.... Probably why people are pissed, this giveaway was a cluster---- and poorly planned; and as some have said most likely a cheap way to just get our personal information. Blocking off a huge portion of your fanbase is idiotic from digital items that you can clearly just hand out at any point if you wanted but also tricking us into getting our personal information for investors makes us seriously not want to trust Anet at all.

OK still see nothing on reward page - i get the choice between "ARP" and "Leaderboard" but nothing on either page.

Also checked under rewards in the account section and only got notice about 25 point ARP reward - nothing about the outfit. What the hecks goin on?

• @Lamont.5973 Are you US player?

@Lamont.5973 said:
    OK still see nothing on reward page - i get the choice between "ARP" and "Leaderboard" but nothing on either page.

There are a lot of tabs on the left on one of the pages. One of those is "My Rewards" which is the one you want. How to get to the page with that? I ... don't remember, I just stumbled on it. Might be under the Account section.

I sure hope that this site wasn't even nominated for a Webby, let alone a winner, the navigation and explanations are horribly confusing.

@Donari.5237 said:

@Lamont.5973 said:

There are a lot of tabs on the left on one of the pages. One of those is "My Rewards" which is the one you want. How to get to the page with that? I ... don't remember, I just stumbled on it. Might be under the Account section.

I sure hope that this site wasn't even nominated for a Webby, let alone a winner, the navigation and explanations are horribly confusing.

That is the one I went to after trying the main account page. I have a 25.00 reward with dell but no outfit. I am US player

• Wanze.8410Wanze.8410 Member ✭✭✭

@MrGreeghan.2753 said:

There are still codes for Miniature Eggs available but we're investigating an issue where it shows the wrong message.

How many Miniature Eggs in total will be given out?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.